Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

drunken sex rocks, but not paralytic sex, having your OH fall asleep on top of you in NOT fun.

LOL, Good choice on backpack Maria!!

Jess - Great first post!

Drunken sex is fun. Haven't had the urge to drink much since getting pregnant in 2009. I have had some, just doesnt' taste the same. I'm ok with that.

:blush: I think I drink a little bit too much now. I was obviously T-total for 9 months, and then didn't drink much at all (maybe only a few glasses of wine) for the duration of my breast feeding, but now enjoy a glass or two every night.

drunken sex is my favorite.

YES TO THE LLAMAS in every thread!

Aww Maria has good taste. Turtles are my favorite!

Llamas everywhere!!!!

It is now officially Maria's birthday :happydance:

Yay for Sophia's new pedi :D

Jess you're a mentalist! TTC is not fun in the slightest, it's horrible. Sex is no fun at all, especially when your hubby works away so you 'force' him to DTD every night he's home :haha: The worst thing though is everybody else getting preggo without even trying. Once you've had a loss it's particularly bad, you can't help thinking how pregnant you should be. It's also expensive - preseed and softcups anyone? :haha: I have a serious poas addiction too, can't help myself :dohh:

Off to hunt for llamas now :D

HAPPy BIRTHDAy, MARIA!!!!

sorry for the lower case y's - you know, the whole "no capitalizing everything"

Glad Sophia has got a new pedi now

Maria says thank you Sapphire. Well actually she just snores but maybe it means thank you.

Happy birthday Maria!! x x x

Saph, sorry, didn't want to offend. x x

Now you woke her up Whit, shouting like that :growlmad:

:rofl:

If you were MD talking about Corrine, I might believe you. Maria is probably outside sleeping the night away in the snow anyway, we know how you are. :haha: :winkwink:

Sometimes I wish I could put her to sleep outside in the night but there's no way I'm going out in the freezing cold if she wakes at night!

I was a bad mum today and let her eat medium rare steak and chips (fries) :blush:

Jess, you didn't offend you silly ho! I'm offloading :D Having a down day today :nope:

On the plus side - after deferring it twice and failing it last year, DH finally passed his MA :happydance:

:rofl:

For fucks sake, I'm not posting in BC anymore. Okay I probably will, but FFS!

Happy Birthday Nat (I really think the first birthday is for mom - sorry Maria!)

:hugs: Sapphire

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->