Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

I kinda want to post on another new thread, but I wont. My opinion will start a war.

just the 'random thread, someone gave my SD the evil eye'....I see plenty of 14 year olds with ACTUAL babies and I cant help look surprised.

:haha: I just posted on that, because the exact same thing happens to my 14 year old stepdaughter. I remember when I was at school and a 14 year old girl had a baby, she was like a celebrity :wacko:

I'm feeling rather feisty and biting my tongue. :haha: Time to go find a picture of a llama.

I am feeling feisty too....especially over that weaning thread. Probably same one you are feisting over :)

Oh my word... you skanks talk a lot.

So Whit- Glad you got another Doc for Sophia.

Sapphire- Glad your hubby passed his.. MA you said? What is that pray tell?

MARIA- Happy birthday!!!! 1 year of sheer ease!

Hmmmm....did miss anyone? Please let me know.

I might give Corrine a bath tonight.. it's only been two weeks though and she's only worn her outfit 5 times since I washed it last.. so I'm kinda.. you know, undecided.

Nah MD, she doesn't need a bath yet. That outfit's got another 2 wears at least.

MA is a masters degree. He's had a diploma in librianship since 2007, and had to complete his dissertation to convert it to a masters. His work didn't know that he didn't have an MA, so we have to celebrate it secretly :dohh:

Night Jess.

Gotcha.. I thought it might be a Masters but I wasn't sure. Congrats to him. That's a long time in school.

Night Jess

Saph - congrats on the MA!

James just bit me AGAIN! This is the 4th time in like 24 hours! Little boy is going to be very unhappy if I stop feeding him. Sorry I keep bringing this crap up, I'm just having a bad day. Gonna go to the gym later and do yoga. Hopefully I'll feel better after I get away a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->