Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Jessica- you are a nutter... you want the excitement of TTC.. strange woman u are.. very strange :rofl:

Ill be around to help you TTC ladies obsess over every symptom!!!

Saph- are you monitore BBT cervical mucous/cervical position and so on??? hahaha!!!

Disgraceful!

Yeah Maria refuses to hold hands, and always goes in the opposite direction of me :dohh:
She's also getting a stacking train and we're gonna fix an old handmade rocking horse for her (though that wont get done in time cos only thought of the idea yesterday) and she's getting clothes that I got in sales today :)

oh my god Nat, are you telling me you are not putting Maria in brand name clothing...CUH! I scorn you and look down at you from my designer pedestal. Next you will be telling me you own a second hand BUGGY! I naturally re-mortgaged my house for my buggy.

LOL, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE USING A LEASH ON YOUR CHILD. Such a bad mom. :rofl::rofl:

Jessica, as much as I understand your excitement of trying, it does get old :haha: We took almost 2 years to get pregnant! Fingers crossed you only get the exciting sex for a few months before you get your plus sign!

Nat- they sell sweet tags for your leashe amazon.com nice sparkly diva one for Maria!!! :rofl:

I know you roll your eyes lol, but I had this conversation with a few friends of mine who found out they were pregnant about 10 + weeks along (one girl was 17 weeks) and they both thought the same, that they missed out on the excitement of TTC! Maybe I am just romanticising the whole affair.

Good word that : romanticising

I think it goes both ways. I feel like I missed out on the fun of TTC because it took so long. :haha:

Whispers...I sneaked a llama into the brand thread, do you think anyone noticed?

I don't see anything wrong with trying a leash on the baby! If it's for safety and things like that then great! If it's all the time, I think that's kind of messed up (my godson was on a leash for DisneyLand - didn't want him running off and getting hurt)

I had 3 months of TTC, so it wasn't first shot, but was really exciting when I did get my BFP.

Right now I'm already tired of seeing BFNs (I've been testing on Fridays since I don't have an AF to know if I am or not). Jess - crazy that it took so long for your test to show up positive!

Oh I was totally kidding about the leash thing. We will totally use one so Sophia can walk around herself and be safe at the same time. (when we go to big places, zoos, ect)

Oh, I lie..we had sex twice lol!

Hello!
I have 'just' found out I am pregnant! Soooo excited but nervous!
My husband and I had been trying...and I say trying but really I mean we had sex twice as my shifts are incredibly anti social (i'm a nurse and back to back shifts are a killer) and my husband was away with work for a bit! After a stressful few weeks of no period, 7 negative pregnancy tests including one at the doctors and my doctor scheduling blood tests as he was concerned about my lack of a period and thought testing my thyroid would be a good idea I tested my 8th test today and hurrah...I am pregnant!!

That was one of my very first posts in B&B!

oh no, I have the giggles. I think it would be rather amusing to see how many threads we could sneak a picture of a llama onto but not randomly, it has to be within context.

Maria got one of the animal backpack leashes. She picked out a turtle one (after briefly considering a cow and a horse)

We weren't TTC so I missed out on that fun I guess but I had the fun of drunken sex instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->