Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Not bad at all. OH was letting her drink coffee and beer at that age :dohh:

Morning peeps

I wish Jacob's sleep regression was over...it's getting bloody worse! Think I'm going to wake hubby up at 11.30am so I can go back to sleeps & he can take Joshua to Nursery. He's just done last night shift, 4 days off now :happydance:

It's an innocent smoothie, of course it's bad. A proper mum would let her 8 month old have coca cola :dohh: Nats, Holly had her first taste of beer at about 6 months. He was stoopid enough to do it in a pub in front of lots of people. I did feel bad for not stopping him, but she loved it :haha:

My grandmother was Italian, I spent every summer in Italy for about 8 years. Haven't been for years now, I miss the food :D

Is the party today Nats?

Sounds like a plan lindsey!

Her party is on saturday Sapphire cos people have work/school so can't do during the week

This thread is being reviewed.

I believe you have been warned about cross posting 1-2 days ago therefore it is highly likely to removed from the forum. Bringing negative attention to one thread you don't agree with to get other forum friends involved creates very uncomfortable reading for other members.

Shame the request was ignored.

We have discussed and will allow this thread to be reopened with the understanding that if ANY further cross-posting (referencing other threads on the forum in here) occurs it will be shut down immediately and removed with no warning.

We don't have innocent smoothies here. What's in one?

Lindsey, sorry about the sleep regression. How are you holding up with the lack of sleep.

Didn't get any professional first birthday pictures for Avery. She kept getting sick in January. Now she's 13 months. :cry:

Innocent smoothies are overpriced fruit smoothies. They are delicious though!!

Urgh another attempt at a cake for Maria and its a total fail - hasn't risen and smells disgusting :sick:

What kind of cake are you trying to make?

I am not very good at cake baking. I do like making bread though.

What is everyone having for dinner tonight? I literally cant think of anything.

I have half a package of pork chops I didn't make last night and some chicken wings. Not sure I can make a cohesive dish with that. I'll probably shove both in the oven, bake them.

A stupid egg, gluten and dairy free cake.

Having pork chops for dinner.

We have discussed and will allow this thread to be reopened with the understanding that if ANY further cross-posting (referencing other threads on the forum in here) occurs it will be shut down immediately and removed with no warning.

First off thank you for re-opening! We love this place! :happydance:

This is an honest question.

So we are not allowed to talk about any of the thread topics at all? Sometimes I talk about something, but then find their is a thread on it? I don't want to be thought of as cross-posting because of that.

I do get yes we did talk about some of the threads, but we were just discussing it, however of course other people came in here read it and got offended, so that shall stop... yes.

I am just wondering what we can talk about then? Sometimes I want to leave my opinion in a thread, but if its not like the opinion of OP then... it turns sour:dohh:

So in that case I thought it was best that I talk about it off that thread? So as to not cause any arguments, or fights...

I would just like to get a better understanding of this cross-posting, so I don't do it anymore.. Just a little confused :shrug:

Allergy free cakes are tough. The consistency is not the same. My friend's son has multiple allergies, she bakes treats but he's the only one who will eat them.

Nat- I have an Idea, why not try cupcakes? They are always easier to make than cake!!! haha!!! She is only 1- you only need 1 cupcake!:rofl:

Of course you could make a whole batch so you could sit around and munch out :rofl:

Hello everyone... seems like an exciting morning.

How are we today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->