Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Oh yeah, Sophia got some new bath toys too as she's starting to reallllly love bath time instead of just coo'ing.

Sophia is going to come play with Corrine, Ma'am. I'll make sure to pack Sophia's screw drivers.

I meant extremist religions and it being forced down people's throats! (maybe should have written that lol)

Only extremists... well PRAISE JESUS that ain't me! :thumbup:

I think all of you are welcome to come jump over the pond and visit us in the US.... and of course you other Americans are welcome too. I have an attitude that I shouldn't restrict Corrine from what she wants to play with. That's why I keep the medicine and household chemical cabinets baby-proof free. I caught her with a DRANO bottle other day which I thought was great. It gives her a head start for when she'll start cleaning my bathroom in a few months.

Come on over to Mineral, Virginia ladies.. it's fun here.

Idk about you but I want to go to Jessica's. Trips every weekend?! Wine at night?!

I think we would have fun in the UK. :winkwink:

Idk about you but I want to go to Jessica's. Trips every weekend?! Wine at night?!

I think we would have fun in the UK. :winkwink:

Oh yeah. We might have so much fun that we'll get deported.

Jessica does sound like she has a fun life though. How many bedrooms do you have Jessica? Whit and I are coming over. :happydance:

Can't believe you went from BF to FF.
I'm offended.

Can't believe you went from BF to FF.
I'm offended.

I know right? How DARE I only BF for four months too.... :roll:

I mean, really..... what do I care what you feed your kid as long as you're not putting tablespoons of sugar in their formula or feeding them icecream in a bottle..... and if you are:shrug:... who the hell am I?

I did BF and I hate the pretentious behavior of BFing moms sometimes. It makes us ALL look bad.

Some of the BF moms on here are rude and make you feel like a piece of dirt because you aren't doing the best for your LO obviously if you're feeding them in general.

What are you doing for the holidays?

Avoiding in-laws and going to my parents.......

Whatcha doing?

Christmas morning will spent at home with Sophia so she can "open" her presents :) Christmas afternoon we are going to my sisters and Christmas night we are going to FIL.

Then Monday we are going to MIL. :wacko:

We haven't seen her since we got into a huge feud. She's a ****.

So is mine.. in fact, OH's mom, two SILs, and one brother. I think they're getting the point that I don't give a shit about them. They're not as important as they think they are... which they are finding out now that I won't be around any of them.

I mean, really..... what do I care what you feed your kid as long as you're not putting tablespoons of sugar in their formula or feeding them icecream in a bottle..... and if you are:shrug:... who the hell am I?

Ice cream from a spoon is fine though right, after 6 months?

My MIL lives with us, I can't avoid her. :wacko:

Ice cream from a spoon is fine though right, after 6 months?

My MIL lives with us, I can't avoid her. :wacko:

God bless ya.

I would off myself. I'm not kidding. My OH's family are a bunch of nutcases. Never seen anything like it.

Well, I am not the queen of motherly perfection, but I might let Corrine have a taste of ice cream. We let her try Scott's Italian Ice this week. She's eating food now so I would assume she would be okay so long as it's not grossly unhealthy and in huge quanties. For some reason I have a worry about the salt content in things.

I'm a saint. I haven't smothered her with a pillow in her sleep, yet.

A taste of ice cream is ok if they aren't allergic to dairy. I don't go out of my way to let Avery have sweets, but if I am having something after a meal, I'll let her have a little bit. I shocked some people at church this month because I let her have some cake after the potluck. Everyone else was eating cake, so I let her have a few crumbs. She fed them to herself, it's like BLW right?

I worry about the salt content more than sugar for some reason. I'll let her eat cake, but not goldfish crackers. lol

https://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt302/danalangdon/Mobile%20Uploads/12232011-001.jpg

Damn, it's sad. That baby has a more interesting life than me.

:rofl:

I'll probably lighten up about Sophia having stuff when she actually starts weaning. Right now I'm like "NO, NOTHING LIKE THAT UNTIL SHE'S A YEAR OLD" cause I'm weird about stuff. Like dairy. I have a huge anxiety she's going to be allergic to something.

:haha:

I know.. I worry about that too.. but I am trying not to be a worrier.. which is UBER hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->