officaly saying goodbye...again :(

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
I hope you all conintue to have wonderful pregnancies!
Sadly it was not my time again & deep down it was expected! Non doubling levels and scans were always measuring 2 weeks behind.
last night I started to miscarry :cry:

I can not take anymore bad luck this year so we are waiting a few cycles,I know I wont be tested yet so im going to talk about baby aprin with my doctors and higher doses of folic acid,theres no harm in them so I guess its worth a try when we decided we are ready again.

hope to be sat here sometime next year with a healthy sticky bean :)

Xx

I'm so sorry to hear this. I miscarried twins a few years ago and had a miscarriage in August... it's awful and I understand how you feel.

I'm so sorry. Our thoughts are with you (HUGS). Please take care and reach out to us if you ever need to talk.

Sorry to hear this news :( take time for yourself. Allow yourself to grieve and I hope when you are ready again someday, you will get to have your baby in your arms. Thoughts are with you hun

So sorry. Thinking of you. Please find the support you need and grieve as much and for as long as you need to.

xxxxx

So sorry this is happening to you. When your ready I really suggest hanging out in the TTCAL forums as all the ladies are really supportive there. I know they were a great support for me after my loss.

Thinking of you, all the best of luck when your ready to try again x and thanks for your great advise :)

So sorry for you loss hun, so unfair to go through this so many times xxx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->