Official December testing thread - all welcome!

Kismet sorry she got you but great news on the LP. Incidentally it is meant to be lucky to BD at the I laws. X

Kismet- maybe you and dh should go for a little "drive" while youre at the in-laws... then park somewhere dark and have a fun in the car like sneaky teenagers!

I'm out: Flo arrived last Thursday, day of our first fertility clinic appt.

And not sure I'll test in January...depends on results from testing we had done. It's not looking good for us (tears).

Good luck to all.

I'm out: Flo arrived last Thursday, day of our first fertility clinic appt.

And not sure I'll test in January...depends on results from testing we had done. It's not looking good for us (tears).

Good luck to all.

:hugs:

Awesome! I guess the alternative is to rename this thread and continue on. Your call! :thumbup:

As long as that is ok with everyone then I would love to host January's thread. Will do that once the last lady has got her result x

:hugs: to everyone who had the :witch: arrive.

ASM I have poas pretty much every day - first to test out the trigger shot and when that was finally out switched over to the hpt. Well yesterday I got a very faint line, so I did two more today and they were darker! I told DH and he said lets not get too excited until after you get the "official" test from the Dr's office. I will see if I can go in on Wednesday since that is two weeks after are IUI. Will keep you all updated!

But I do have to admit I feel guilty about my minor celebration with so many mourning this weekend. I hope that everyone has a holiday season where they can spend it with their loved ones whether it be family or friends and remember how precious life really is. Sorry for the sappiness.

But I do have to admit I feel guilty about my minor celebration with so many mourning this weekend. I hope that everyone has a holiday season where they can spend it with their loved ones whether it be family or friends and remember how precious life really is. Sorry for the sappiness.

We should take all the joy we can whenever we can get it.
Fxd for you sweetie.

Hugs to everyone that's been caught by :witch: this month - good luck for January and congrats to all with a :bfp: you keep my hopes up.

Must say the TWW is driving me insane this time ... So want to be pregnant again after mc in September ... And at 42 with no children I'm really feeling the pressure - tested this morning even though I know really its too early after my fet but couldn't resist - BFN but I am supposed to test on 24th so hopefully not out yet ...

Ladies what advice would you have for getting through the next 6 days - any good distraction techniques?

Thanks in advance

Hugs to everyone that's been caught by :witch: this month - good luck for January and congrats to all with a :bfp: you keep my hopes up.

Must say the TWW is driving me insane this time ... So want to be pregnant again after mc in September ... And at 42 with no children I'm really feeling the pressure - tested this morning even though I know really its too early after my fet but couldn't resist - BFN but I am supposed to test on 24th so hopefully not out yet ...

Ladies what advice would you have for getting through the next 6 days - any good distraction techniques?

Thanks in advance

I went through closets and got rid of extra stuff...old clothes...etc...I also watched trilogy sets of movies...like Lord of the rings.....All the Batman's...lol...helped take my mind off of ttc completely...clean...sewing projects....baking....change furniture around in rooms just to have things different...etc :hugs: hope his helps...maybe sell stuff on ebay...is a good distraction too. :) GL testing! FX'd for you!

Thanks lalala77 really like the box set idea - must remember not to buy to much popcorn or sweets to munch on the sofa :munch:

<...>

Oh dear, don't feel guilty! ENJOY your great news! It wouldn't be right if you didn't.

Thrilled for you and can't wait to join you in celebrating!

It's official! Went to the Drs this morning and HCG was at 221! I am in complete shock. I had just about given hope! Baby dust to all!!

Congrats BbWishin! :)

I've just entered my Two Week Wait and testing on the 31st.

It's official! Went to the Drs this morning and HCG was at 221! I am in complete shock. I had just about given hope! Baby dust to all!!

Congrats!!!! YAY YAY YAY!!!!:happydance: how many dpo were you or are you when you had that hcg level test done? How many follicles were RIPE? Did you do a trigger shot? SOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU! HURRAY:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->