Official October Team Bumpkins

Sounds like we're all getting crafty!

I've bought this cross-stitch kit to do! Thankfully our names that we have chosen all start with the same letter so I can still make it before bubs gets here! :rofl:

We're having an 'animals' theme in the nursery, so farm animals and jungle animals will all be mixed up.....hubby keeps joking that our child, at school aged 5 will be asked what animals you find on a farm and will answer in all seriousness...'a giraffe'! :rofl:

Grr will remember to add pics one day! :rofl:

Attachments

• 327e_1.jpg
    327e_1.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 0
Oh and Baby.love I was in hysterics that you're up to pram number 3 but then realised that technically the first two belonged to Toby and Amy not Freya so it would have been mean of you to not get her one :rofl: :rofl: x

:rofl: :rofl: Oh hun i know how bad am i?! But in all honesty if the 1st private scan hadnt screwed up i would of kept my strawberry quinny :cry: I loved that pram but didnt think it was right for a boy.. But i love the new one so fingers crossed its a keeper :rofl:

:blush: I try.. :blush:
:rofl:
Have spoken to two pregnant buddies and we're all interested in the craft thing so looks like you'll be inundated here!! x

Thats great :)

Re selling them to people on here, just be careful because I Pm'd Wobbles last week about selling my nursery letters to a few on here that wanted me to make some and she said no, not allowed to get business via BnB basically. Don't mean you can't do it via FB tho if people are added :)

I just don't want to see you get in trouble. :hugs:

I'm in the processes of finishing a butterfly mobile at the moment. Not quite happy with it tho.

I've brought some picture frames too and had the idea of making a birth stats one.

I love crafty things.

Thanks for the heads up Chaos. Was gonna sell them on eBay mostly but will certainly consider the Facebook thing.

Here is the quick sketch ive done this evening of the design for James's room door hanger. He is having the Mamas and Papas Light of the Moon range.

Attachments

• james room plaque.jpg
    james room plaque.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 7
Good Evening ladies!

Hope everyone's had a lovely day. I've been suffering all day long! I feel soooo tired and my back is just killin me! Has anyone else had days like this? Please tell me it's only temporary...I'd hate to think that I'm entering 3rd Tri and all my days will be like this! Does anyone have any tips to help a sore back? Normally I'd have a hot bath, but it's just not gonna happen, as it's over 30 degrees today! And here I thought I was getting my energy back...sigh, well it was a nice week!

Have a great night gals!

So excited... have just ordered our buggy!!! We've gone for the mothercare My3 with the maxi-cosi car seat! And whilst we were there, we ordered a crib too!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

It's not cheap though this baby business is it?!?!?!?

C-girl ~ My back is horrific tonight. I got stuck on the floor last night haha.

I'm off to get an adjustment tomorrow as this does not feel like my "normal" sciatica, this just really hurts to do anything.

I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Morning all, well told OH I was feeling a bit down yesterday (well broke into tears thinking about work) so he said be washed and dressed by the time I get home. We got a bus and went to the city. Where we had dinner (starbucks panini and a cake) then off to the cinema.

Saw the new star trek film while stuffing myself with nacchos and popcorn. Gosh the film was excellent. Half way through when it got action packed and a bit noisy baby kicked me hard till the end, was quite amusing as I jumped from a few of the kicks.

Maffie - sounds like you had a nice time yesterday! Glad baby enjoyed the movie! :rofl:

Chaos - I hope they get your back sorted :hugs:

Morning ladies,

How are we all today? I'm ok today...I'm really liking the sunshine, just not the heat that comes with it. I need more summery clothes - may have to splurge a little on ebay before my summer hols next month!! :rofl:

Hubby has a day off tomorrow and is on an early today so he'll be home by 2! :happydance: a whole day and a half with hubby at home. Off shopping this aft for a few supplies then we're having a day at home, chilling out and enjoying being together. Feels like we've not seen each other in a month! :dohh:

I also may have ordered a handmade cardigan for LO yesterday. It was so lovely that I couldn't not get it. My lists are now level in length! Woohoo! :happydance:

Have a good ladies xx

I hope none of you lot are bidding on an olive cose baby carrier on ebay right now (Aimee) :hissy:

:rofl: :rofl:

Morning girls :wave:

I am so flipping happy today.. My beautifull little girl is viable and wow what a relief it is :)

Got the HV out today regarding my son, will pop back in later and catch up with you all..xxx

Its all the revealing of ebay purchases aimee thats pushed up the page count :rofl:

Im in the mood to ebay.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->