Official October Team Bumpkins

Chaos I so cant wait for my sisters keeper, definitely going to see that one!

Im dressed!! and Ive finished work for the day.....

hmmm, now to get motivated....glad I cant stand tennis - Id never get ANYTHING done :rofl:

Yay I want to go watch My Sisters Keeper too. Love Jodi Picoult. Off into town in a minute to go see the council and then we are going to go swimming. Hoping it will help to relieve some of the back pain.

Goooooooood afternoon ladies

Well the health visitor has been and she is really pleased with Ethan :) he has some problems which could be down to Aspergers Syndrome and not ADHD as 1st thought. Since we saw her 2 weeks ago we have put some changes in place and she said he is like a different child, so we are holding off from the paediatrician for now and seeing her again in 2 months :happydance:

Today really is a great day... xx

ooooh I love the pastry and jelly on pork pies, not fussed on the meat!

Its aubergine and courgette lasagne, going to make risotto for tea I think. Im food obsessed!!!

I too am food obsessed. The Jelly is the best bit but it's so hard to get a decent pork pie nowdays!! :hissy: I love them cold with pickle or hot with mushy peas......I'm not fussy....I just want Pork Pie!! :rofl:

ooooh I love the pastry and jelly on pork pies, not fussed on the meat!

Its aubergine and courgette lasagne, going to make risotto for tea I think. Im food obsessed!!!

I too am food obsessed. The Jelly is the best bit but it's so hard to get a decent pork pie nowdays!! :hissy: I love them cold with pickle or hot with mushy peas......I'm not fussy....I just want Pork Pie!! :rofl:

Clamps pork pies on Barnsley market are the best, They sell out fast though. hmmmm must ask mum to get some in next time I visit.

Best ones I've tasted were from Huddersfield. My hubby did his PCV training there and brought them back for me one day. They are scrummy but 3 hours round trip is a bit excessive! :rofl: May try the bakery in town....hmmmmm Pork Pie! :happydance:

Lol, all this talk of pork pies is making me drool!

Well bang goes my nice relaxing day. Got home from town to find the glass in the front door broken! Think its kids cos nothing is missing but still really bloody annoying as I had to phone and get the letting agents to come replace it. Grr Grr Grr. They have a bloke coming round today to put up a board and measure for the new piece of glass.

i was crying loads when i read the book 'my sisters keeper' , it was a bit close to home at the time tho i suppose so may not be quite a wreck now!! My mam gave me one of her kidneys x

Having a great day. Found out I can continue on normal hours at work up to maternity leave and return on 18 (job share) after maternity. I was under impression I had to return on what hours I left on so was planning on reducing hours before I left but was a bit worried about mat pay. Also, had 22 week check up with GP. Alll fine, measuring normal so no more hang ups about being small and babys heartbeat also as it should be. :happydance: :happydance:

To top it off, OH has just lit BBQ and we are sitting with ipod on waiting on burgers :)

Hope everyone else having good day.
xx

Im feeling upset at the moment, OH may have to go work away, means id only see him at weekends and every other is taking up with his sons, so I feel like we wont have a life together. Not sure I can do it. Its not just for a few weeks it would be ongoing 6 monthly.

I actually think i'd rather be single than see my OH one evening a week. :cry: doesn't help some of the stresses we have on us at the moment. Am I crazy thinking i'd be better off alone.

Aww Maffie you poor thing. I think the only person who can answer that question is you. We had a similar dilemma in that we could have moved to be near OH's family so I would have some more support but he didnt wanna leave his job so would have had an hour and a half commute to work. So he would have stayed at work 5 days a week. I told him I would rather stay near him and not have family around and actually be able to be a family, him me and the baby.

Aww Maffie...

What a situation to be in? It's all something to think about... I hope you find a happy medium soon

OH is working nights starting at 10pm each night during the week, at the moment no overtime come a weekend. We see each other only during the evening now, which is more than we used to when he worked nights for the old company. He used to start on nights at 5pm so we didn't see his at all during that 2 weeks... I kind of think that we're better off now, and we get the weekend..

The house is coming along now, as is my bump!! I've almost painted 2 rooms completely.. I couldn't finish either as builders still have jobs to do near the windows...

Just wondered how many people are doing the whole NCT antenatal thing? We'd decided not to because of the cost but we went to friends for dinner tonight who said it was the best pre-baby money they spent and would definitely recommend it.

Any thoughts?

Oops, sorry pregnancy brain!!! I had actually intended to start a new post with that -sorry!!!!!:blush:

hi hope ur all wel just saw the first page and noticed the babys sex nxt to our names....

im having a GIRL just to get the numbers up a bit as thr seeems to be ssoooooo many boys over the past few years!!! Girl Power xx

Morning all, this job opening in OH's company is 3 1/2 hours away by train. I dont like being in Manchester alone as I was violently mugged last summer and its knocked me quite a bit. OH's family is at down in shropshire and mine in yorkshire so would mean im very alone.

Guess i'll have to wait and see what happens.

I dont mind shifts eswift I used to work nights so many on so many off as an ambulance controller. Im tempted after baby comes to go back to similar work.

On a positive note im turning into a washer woman :rofl: I dont know how we wear so many things!!!

Morning all , how we all feeling , hope everyone is well xxx im 26 weeks today, yipppppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeee, also we have our 3d/4d scan tonight at 6pm, to see our little boy George xxxxxxx

Bonfloss, amazing news babe :dance: glad the midwife has reassured you too

Maffie, Im sorry about OH babe, I wouldnt make any decisions now though :hugs:
I work in fire control, its ideal for when I go back full time, coz its 2 days, 2 nights, 4 days off - 50 hours squidged into that time mind :shock: - I reckon the 14.5hr nights wont be such a killer once Ive got newborn experience though :rofl:

Amandas - I dont think we'll be doing NCT classes either :shrug: not made up our minds yet though

Bickers - congrats on :pink:

Sam76 - say hi to George for me! :kiss:

eswift - check you out!! Ill have to get you over to decorate my nursery :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back