Official October Team Bumpkins

Hello girls...hope you all are well.
I would like to know if someone could possibly give me some motivation?
I have none.
Can't bring myself to work or do anything at home, either. I also am starting to find that I am nauseated from the heat and kind of whiney.
This better go away:hissy:
I have no time to be sick and I am supposed to have vacation next week:hissy:
Pleeease let me feel better! I neeeeed my vacation!
OK, rant over.

Hello Ladies,

Hope everyone is well.

Well now don't think I'm odd, but I have now taken to measuring my bump to see if all these people who comment on it getting bigger are right.

So last saturday it was 35", last monday it was 36" and yesterday I 'felt' a bit bigger and it was 37". (These are round my belly button). My OH looks at me like I'm going crazy with a measuring tape round my tummy! It's quite interesting seeing how quick it grows, must say I got a fright getting an inch bigger in 2 days! :rofl:

Hello Ladies,

Hope everyone is well.

Well now don't think I'm odd, but I have now taken to measuring my bump to see if all these people who comment on it getting bigger are right.

So last saturday it was 35", last monday it was 36" and yesterday I 'felt' a bit bigger and it was 37". (These are round my belly button). My OH looks at me like I'm going crazy with a measuring tape round my tummy! It's quite interesting seeing how quick it grows, must say I got a fright getting an inch bigger in 2 days! :rofl:

You're brave, girl...no way no chance am I puting a measuring tape around my giant gut. It would only make me cry:rofl:

I have no motivation either, I think I will if I get another sick note next week. Worried about the stress of going back to work. Crackers I know I ended up in tears just thinking about it.

I have no motivation either, I think I will if I get another sick note next week. Worried about the stress of going back to work. Crackers I know I ended up in tears just thinking about it.

I know how you feel hun. I got like this last week - really did not want to go back to all that stress and unhappiness. The Dr should be very understanding....mine just said to say when your maternity leave would start and they'll write a note up to it if necessary!!

Hope it's all ok hun x

:happydance::happydance: Exciting stuff!

Hubby is starting to look at hi uni placements and as I said earlier, he was getting very excited about it. We have a plan that he's going to look into when he gets home tonight.

While I was on the phone to him, his office phone rang so he went. He just called me back and he has been asked to apply for a much higher ranking position. He really doesn't know what to think now but he's so excited as he's been so stuck in a rut at work.

I'm so excited for him.....so many options for him to think about and all that with becoming a Daddy too! :happydance::happydance:

*Sends some nesting motivation out to everyone*

Have some of mine, I have too much!!! haha.

Heya girls :wave:

Honeysunshine :hugs:
Chaos .. have you asked it to be moved so we dont need a new thread in 3rd?

Well girls i feel like crappity crap today, i am so tired and full of hayfever which is making me feel rotten... The only thing getting me through the day is knowing that Freya is viable tomorrow :happydance: ...

Hugs to all xxx

Hey girls...having spoken to Occy Health this morning (have a proper appt on Thursday) it seems like Im going to be getting signed off work til I start my maternity leave. I love to do crafty things so was thinking I might do some personalised room canvas's and door hangers. Do you think people would buy them if they were good enough? I am going to make one for James's room.

they wanted to sign me off til my mat leave too :hissy:

Im now back at work - after all my kicking up a fuss! 2 months, 2 weeks and 3 days left to go! :rofl: didnt take long for me to start that countdown!

Hey girls...having spoken to Occy Health this morning (have a proper appt on Thursday) it seems like Im going to be getting signed off work til I start my maternity leave. I love to do crafty things so was thinking I might do some personalised room canvas's and door hangers. Do you think people would buy them if they were good enough? I am going to make one for James's room.

Sounds good hun, I used to love crafts but not feeling it at the moment. I have hundreds of items to list on ebay when I get motivated

I hope im signed off next week. If im signed off for 6 weeks I can then start maternity. Im tempted to cash in all my leave left for this year which is 2 weeks worth, could put that towards my cloth nappies.

Hi hun, I would definately be interested in a canvas for babys room and a door hanger for my big boys room, now that they are sharing!! x

Coolio. Will have to look into it some more. Having a really bad day with my back today. Have had several points today where my legs are quite numb which is horrid.

Aah :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: to everyone that needs them today - seems like we're all a bit doldrummy :blush:
I'm a psychopath this week- having really impressive mood swings and scaring everyone shouting, it's quite fun actually :rofl: :rofl:

Hope we all have a lovely evening (or morning/afternoon)

Oh and Baby.love I was in hysterics that you're up to pram number 3 but then realised that technically the first two belonged to Toby and Amy not Freya so it would have been mean of you to not get her one :rofl: :rofl: x

Was thinking of making personalised framed birth details too. So like name, date and time of birth, weight and length. Cant wait to get started now that Ive come up with the plan lol.

Pip - that is a very good point lol. Love the reasoning!

:blush: I try.. :blush:
:rofl:
Have spoken to two pregnant buddies and we're all interested in the craft thing so looks like you'll be inundated here!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->