Official October Team Bumpkins

Hi girls

I'm right with you helz, I feel knackered at the mo!!
Dont think this heat is helping mind you, my ankles have swollen today too:cry: never had that with previous 2 pregnancies and I dont like it!!!

Am definately having an early nite tonite, in the hope that if I go to bed earlier I mite get some sleep as opposed to hardly any for the last few nights, oh the joys of been pregnant in the summer!!! x

babylove - i wanted the silver cross linear freeway!! i love it but just not practical for us. it wont come close to getting in my car (beetle) so we are getting the quinny buzz which fits in nicely :) still jealous of you tho x

Ooh silver cross linear freeway - i havent even looked at that one!!! I seem to have spent the entire day today looking at pushchairs! And i still don't know which one to get. The current front-runner is the mothercare mychoice 3, followed closely by the quinny buzz. Has everyone bought theirs yet? Any suggestions? There's just too many to choose from!!!!

I do have a pram fetish though so i was bound to end up with another one before Freya was born :blush:

Glad to hear I'm not the only one with the stroller fetish going on :thumpup: I'm starting to look at them/collect them like purses and shoes- need lots to coordinate with outfits, different outings with LO, etc :wacko:

Morning all babylove i put deposit on a mutsy a few weeks ago.

My bump has been feeling really stretched last night I thuink baby is growing. I also jumped last night while watching tv, OH asked what was wrong was it a kick and I said more like a massive head butt, not sure if bubs did a big movement but felt funny. Was very kicky last night.

I think he liked the veggie lasange I made :rofl:

:wave: hiya girlies

Just feel like crying today :shrug: no reason! just feel a little down. I also feel guilty for being creeped out when bubs is kicking the living daylights out of me. This baby is wanted so much, tried for so hard and will be so loved....but I feel bad coz I cant like the kicking sensations :cry: Im beating myself up over it.

:wave: hiya girlies

Just feel like crying today :shrug: no reason! just feel a little down. I also feel guilty for being creeped out when bubs is kicking the living daylights out of me. This baby is wanted so much, tried for so hard and will be so loved....but I feel bad coz I cant like the kicking sensations :cry: Im beating myself up over it.

:hug: It is a strange sensation getting used to knowing something is living and kicking inside me, I think experiencing something new is bound to cause unease sometimes.

Just cos you dont like a sensation doesnt mean anyone will think you wont love the baby

Dont worry, I dont always like the sensation...especially when he does a really big one and makes me jump sometimes I will tell him off lol. Its not a normal sensation and my sister hated it with both her pregnancies.

Amandas - we have bought the my3 from mothercare. It was just the most practical for us and we really like it. I am 5ft11 and OH is 6ft2 so it needed to have an adjustable handle and we like the fact that it folds small and is so easy to convert to a pram and back to a pushchair.

Good afternoon ladies!

Honeysunshine - don't worry about feeling that way. Baby kicks me sometimes and I feel so sick. I have to remind myself that it's a good thing! I think at the moment we're just not used to it.....it affects balance, bladder control and can be really uncomfortable. Don't fret, just try to focus on the other stuff.

Today is sooooo hot! I wish I could just sit down with an :icecream: !!

I've got loads to do....at least I've managed to get hubby to sit down and look at universities this morning. I was explaining that it takes anything up to a year to apply and he needs options, and as everyone is different he needs to make himself familiar with it all. He may also need to do an additional course to complete his requirements.....oh the joys of being a mature student.

Not a lot going on otherwise.....I think it's going to be a quiet day.

Have a good one ladies xx

Hello all :)

You have all given me the bug too and got me re-thinking the pushchair now. Not sure what to do. Oh's parents bought us a bargain one but i'm worried its not suitable for first few months.:cry: Don't know what to do!

I kinda wanted a 3-in-1 with pram, pushchair and car seat (we had seen something like this Pushchair link) so it will last us a long time, plus we don't have much storage space so it will have to live in the front room with us so something that folds up.

Although I think now this one may be soon discontinued so need to hurry up and decide!!

Hmmmmm . . .confused!

Honeysunshine :hugs:

I just wanted to let you all know I emailed StirCrazy yesterday to ask him if its possible to be moved to "Pregnancy Club" .. I thought that kinda made more sense.

I've got no reply as of yet, but from other peoples posts it seems he can take a couple days to get back to you, I'm guessing he gets 50 emails a day from people too lol.

If I've not got anything back by say .. Friday I'll try again. :) We still got a week and a bit till we need to start swapping anyways.

I've got loads to do....at least I've managed to get hubby to sit down and look at universities this morning. I was explaining that it takes anything up to a year to apply and he needs options, and as everyone is different he needs to make himself familiar with it all. He may also need to do an additional course to complete his requirements.....oh the joys of being a mature student.

aimee-lou,

I work at a Uni, I know they can vary on admissions policies, but if you need any info let me know and i'll try and help :)

If he's looking at starting next year (Sept 2010) i'm sure there will be a lot of Open Days coming up soon (due to A-Level clearning coming up in August) so hopefully he could take advantage of those.

aimee-lou,

I work at a Uni, I know they can vary on admissions policies, but if you need any info let me know and i'll try and help :)

If he's looking at starting next year (Sept 2010) i'm sure there will be a lot of Open Days coming up soon (due to A-Level clearning coming up in August) so hopefully he could take advantage of those.

Thanks may take you up on that! Yes I'm hoping to get to a couple of open days this summer before bubs is here so that he can see that it's a long process.

I was a peer guide at my uni and I ran the student side of the interview days so I'm familiar with most of the processes but there's such a lot to think about! He's looking at Exeter at the moment as his top choice....500 mile re-location! :dohh:

No probs, i'm here :)

That's good you worked at one too - sometimes I think they can still be confusing from the inside!!

That is quite a re-location!! :shock:

No probs, i'm here :)

That's good you worked at one too - sometimes I think they can still be confusing from the inside!!

That is quite a re-location!! :shock:

It must be love! :rofl:

[QUOTEHe's looking at Exeter at the moment as his top choice....500 mile re-location! :dohh:[/QUOTE]

Hey hun, thats not too far from me, if you need any info on the area or anything give me a shout:hugs:

Thanks hun - thanks for all the offers of help. :hugs: You're all brill!

We'd always talked about moving down to the South-West so it seems like as good a time as any to go. I will need to find a job down there so we can get a house but that was going to be the case wherever he decided to go. And he's well excited! Lovely to see him smile as he's not happy at his job at the moment. May give him a little hope as in 12 months time he'll be leaving!! :rofl:

Amandas - we have bought the my3 from mothercare. It was just the most practical for us and we really like it. I am 5ft11 and OH is 6ft2 so it needed to have an adjustable handle and we like the fact that it folds small and is so easy to convert to a pram and back to a pushchair.

Littlekitten8 - Thanks, i went to see the my3 today - i met DH for lunch, and had a push around mothercare! I think we're now 99% certain that we're going to get that one. I was torn between the 3 and 4 wheelers cos the 4 wheeler did seem easier to push, but then we plan to go for walks in the woods so i think the 3 wheeler will prob be better. I like the fact that the pram and the pushchair are just one thing, which will save on storage! I think DH has found a 10% off code too so i think we may well be buying tonight!!! Scary!!!:dance::headspin:

Amandas ur welcome hun. Wish we had 10% off lol. We are waiting to see if our bedding will come down in price any more as it is currently 10% off in Mamas and Papas but some of the ranges are 50% off so hopefully they will make ours 50% off soon too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->