Official October Team Bumpkins

I cant really afford anymore :(

It was on for 99p no-one bid at all, it has an hour left - I stuck £20 on and within 15 mins it's got 14 bids on!! - I was just beaten by 15th :hissy:

Ive missed loads on there recently. Im on a tight budget and keep getting outbid.

Hi girls,
I had a horrible day yesterday. It started Monday night actually..I posted on here that I had heartburn..well it went on for hours n hours and I couldn't breathe right..bump was hard as a rock up at the top! Went to bed still suffering..couldn't get to sleep untill I think I exhausted myself with all the tossin and turning and I started to drift off..only to be woken by my son crying saying his throat and chest were hurting. OH got up and gave him some medicine and saw him back into bed but he wouldn't settle,wouldn't stop crying. I went into him and lay with him on his bed for a while to calm him down but within 30mins of me getting back into my own bed he was up again crying. It was much the same for the whole night. 7.30am came and time to get up but he said he couldn't. He was as white as a sheet and was struggling to breathe (he has occasional outbursts of asthma,when he has had a cold or something) So he went on his inhaler and I phoned the doctors to get him an appointment. Took daughter to school,then on route to the docs he was sick..luckily he had said he felt sick before we left so we were prepared with an empty plastic marg container! He was getting worse in the doctors waiting room so I asked if he could be seen as a priority cos he was gasping for breath! Were seen shortly after and told to take him straight to hospital (30miles away though,as our local is rubbish!!!!) Rung hubby,he said come for me,I'm coming,I'll drive. More drama...hubby had to pull over onto the hard shoulder of the motorway for a few mins on the way cos he said he came over all faint!
When we got to the childrens ward they were waiting for us and got him onto SATS machine straight away which showed his sats were under 92 so sraight onto nebullizer. He was also given steroid medicine for his lungs and another nebullizer session. He improved abit but not enough for them to be happy,he was on hourly observation and 10puffs of inhaler. After 6hours we were moved onto a ward,then finally a doctor agreed to dischsrge him at 9pm.
I was prepared to have to stay in the night with him though (have done before) as when they did the staff shift change,the night nurse came round to say hello and that she would be looking after our ward tonight.
We were waiting another half an hour for the discharge letter and supplies of inhalers ect..so when we finally got home and into our beds it was such a relief:sleep: I slept like a baby all night long,while hubby got up twice to do inhaler with Ellis (he still on 4hourly)
He's fine today,but Ive kept him off school another day for him to recover fully..he is so tired out after having to work sooo hard yesterday just to breathe,my poor little man.

Morning everyone, just back from my consultant appointment and scan - i am viable today at 24 weeks even though baby is measuring closer to 25 weeks! He's got super long legs too! Consultant is so impressed that i dont have to go back in 2 weeks as originally planned but she wants me back in 4 weeks.

I cant really afford anymore :(

It was on for 99p no-one bid at all, it has an hour left - I stuck £20 on and within 15 mins it's got 14 bids on!! - I was just beaten by 15th :hissy:

You need to go to sniper school! :rofl: My hubby taught me a few tricks on ebay and it's saved me one heck of a lot of money. Thing about ebay is that there's always another to bid on.

Sorry you missed it.

Oh Helz hun what a nightmare :hugs: I hope your son is ok and i hope you are too xxxx

Helz :hugs: Asthma is horrid, id of wanted to get an ambulance! Glad you managed to get some sleep you must be worn out.

Jo thats great news about the scan :happydance:

Thanks Babylove :hugs: Im fine, and Ethans fine too going by the amount of kicks he's dealing!

helz, hope your all feeling better. scary stuff all that x

good news about your scan jo, my lo has long legs too :)

Oh Helz :hugs:

Aimee - Im normally a top sniper, but Im at work, so couldnt sit on here with seconds left to go today :hissy: :cry:

@ Helz.... hope ur son is doing fine now!!!! my :hugs: to him!!!!

Helz :hugs: Hope you're all doing better today.

honeysunshine - aw that's a shame. I'm sure a better one will come up soon that will be cheaper!

I feel better now....I've just ironed all of hubby's shirts, sorted all of the washing, cleaned the kitchen, put the mirror back up in the bathroom and put a load of washing up away. Feel better now! :rofl: I think I'm getting a bit of OCD! :rofl:

How can you be so motivated??

I cant even be bothered to get out of jim-jams (working from home you see)

How can you be so motivated??

I cant even be bothered to get out of jim-jams (working from home you see)

I think I feel a bit guilty for being at home while hubby is at work. On his days off we do nothing so while he's at work I feel like it's my job to make sure the house is nice. Give it time....it'll wear off soon! :rofl:

I still watch Jeremy Kyle everyday in my PJ's though! :rofl:

Hi girls...just stopping in to say hello. Long shitty day of work ahead for me. Have to entertain the boss all day:(
No fun for me.
Hope everyone has a great day, and I am off to be tortured!

Im addicted to Jeremy Kyle :blush:

Im almost dressed :rofl: just need a t-shirt but just my mum on the phone and then had non-MIL on the phone for ages for a chat. We never do that!!!!!

Right need to warm some lasagne im starving.

Ooooh Lasagne!! Can I have some!?

We have Texan Pie (leftover chilli made into a Cottage Pie) for tea. I tried my hand at Mexican Rice last night and I think it worked quite well....a little too much tomato but was really nice. I've just realised that I have lost a t-shirt. Wonder where that's gone.....

Off to look for it them make jacket spud for lunch. Starving!!!!! :rofl: I may wait and get a pork pie from the shops this afternoon....have a craving for one!

Mornin' Bump creators! :)

Guess what today is?! DOUBLE FIGURES DAY!! Yes, officially only 99 days left till Miss. Autumn is supposed to be here. Fantastic milestone :)

Today I have the Chiro at 3. Back actually kept me up last night Gah. Stupid thing.

Still no answer from StirCrazy. I think I'll try Wobbles on Friday, rather than bothering him again, failing that I think one of the Mods can move it, anyone know a specific helpful mod?

Maffie ~ I loved the new Star Trek. TOTALLY have a crush on young spock haha. Transformers 2 came out here last night and on Friday is "My sisters keeper" I can't wait to see that. I had a total emotional break down for like 3 weeks after reading the book, I can't even think what its going to be like seeing it whilst pregnant.

Aimee ~ Enjoy "Hubby day" :) 200 pages? wow. It only shows up at 50 on mine as I have 40 posts to a page haha. I'm lazy about clicking ;)

Baby.Love & Jo ~ Congrats on 24 weeks :hugs:

Helz ~ Argh I had that horrid horrid HB for 2 days next week. I'm sorry your lil man felt so ill. Glad he's feeling better now tho :hugs:

Ok I'm off to shower. Have a great day! :)

ooooh I love the pastry and jelly on pork pies, not fussed on the meat!

Its aubergine and courgette lasagne, going to make risotto for tea I think. Im food obsessed!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->