Official October Team Bumpkins

Morning all,

Feeling a bit tired and hayfevery today but also good as I forced myself out of bed and got my ass into work!

Maffie - It sounds difficult but I'm sure it will be best see how things go, don't make any rush decisions just yet, once you get into that new routine he may realise and decide its not for the best.

Amandas - I dont think we'll be doing NCT classes either although I really want to, it depends on times as my oh is a HGV driver and starts work at 2am, meaning he is in bed for 8pm every evening! I'm worries all the classes in my area will be full too :(

Bickers - excellent news about your little girl

eswift - where does your energy come from?!?

Right, I'm off to eat a yummy toasted current teacake. Lo is much more active today :happydance:

Morning All!!

I'm not sure where the energy thing has sprung from either??? Think it's a case of needs must, Dad would normally do the decorating for me, but as he can't I'll have to do what I can, when I can... OH is trying to save his holiday up for when babe arrives as he won't qualify for paternity pay as he won't have worked long enough (and I'm not to sure if he'd even get as he's agency anyway??)

My day at the moment starts at 5am, and finishes about 9/10pm depending on how long I can keep my eyes open... Guess I'll be ready for whatever babe decides to throw at me....

I'm on leave after this week for 2 weeks, I'm looking forward to my day starting slightly later... Must admitte that I'm hoping for a miracle to happen too as I'd like for us to be able to move back home in the next 2 weeks too... Guess we'll have to see how close we get to that one happening... I really hope we won't be too far off...

Anyway, sounds like we're all very busy with bits and pieces. Any how best go start the ironing... Have a lovely day all...

Oh Eswift, the leave will be a welcome break - even if you spend the whole time sleeping!!

Crikey, it's taken me about 40 minutes to catch up on a weeks worth of posts! I was away with hubby on business lst week and only popping in and out briefly. Helz, I hope your wee boy is on the road to recovery now. My brother was hospitalised a few times with asthma and its just a horrible situation.

Maffie, sounds like things are not working out too great for you just now :hug: I'm sure the answers will become clear shortly and you'll make the decisions best for you all.

I went for my 20 week scan on Monday and I am on team pink! I'm thrilled to bits and starting to think now about buying things. I am quite jealous with all you girls sniping ebay bargains but I am just reluctant to buy things too early :dohh:

Ah well, having been sat here all morning I really need to go and get a washing on and get organised! I am catching up with one of my best friends today, she's not seen me since early in the pregnancy when she didn't know I was pregnant so it will be nice for her to see the bump!

Chaos, can you make me pink on the dates page? Thanks!!

Mornin' Girls n Bumps,

Ok first and foremost, 26 WEEKS TODAY!!! Officially now a 3rd trimester girl. I'm still gonna hang about here tho as well as be over there, cause everyone I know is here haha.

I'm off for an adjustment this morning. I went to a different Chiro from my boss yesterday (Partly because shes out of network and don't take insurance and when I leave there in Aug I can't afford 70 bucks a pop out of pocket) My "SI Joint" is basically foobared and all locked up cause of the weight of the baby. This new one had a thing called a "traction bed" EVERY pregnant woman should have one. You lay down on it and it goes up and down your back massaging and kneading so to loosen your spine. I got a little audiance as it woke Autumn up and she was making my belly look like the surface of a water bed haha.

I got eaten alive by bloody mozzies last night, I have 6 bites on one leg and 4 on the other :hissy: Itchy!!!

Maffie ~ Aww I'm sorry about your husbands work :( :hugs:

Sam ~ How did the scan go?

Eswift ~ Thats the 2nd tri nesting energy haha.

Lazy Leo ~ Welcome to the pink team and welcome back! I'll update the front page when I get back from the Chrio :)

Ok I'm off to be clicked and cracked. Have a great morning (or afternoon in your cases!) :hug:

Afternoon all, just home from hospital. Had a little bleed so had an Anti-D injection. Gosh that needle seemed big. They fed me lunch too so no need to make my own.

OH didnt get the job in reading which im happy about. Although im sure it will of knocked his confidence. Its made me a little happier.

Going to have a nice relaxing afternoon and hopefully win a moses basket im bidding on today.

Just got 2 tankinis in the post off ebay and they look brand new.

yaaay Chaos and Znwinnie :happydance: :happydance:
Thrilled for you both - Chaos let us know how you get on with your crick cracking as I'm thinking of trying a chiro at the mo, oh and can you put me down as yellow for the storkies please.

:hugs: :hugs: Maffie, glad you're having a better time today and am glad you haven't got the missing OH problem to worry about now!

I'm off work today as literally can't walk with this horrible back/leg problem, wish Titch would shift over a bit, it's got hiccups at the moment which is making me giggle. Have a great day everyone xx

had my 23week scan this morning. all was well and my lil man weighs 1lb5. anyone else know the weights? Next scan in 3 weeks :)

Pip I find getting on my hands and knees and rocking side to side shifts baby, might be worth trying. It gets bubs off my sciatic nerve

I booked a 4D scan (not for sexing purposes) on 24th July :yipee: Im soooo excited!!

4 weeks tmrw!!

Good evening ladies,

How are we today?

I've had a bit of a mixed day. I got the 'verdict' from my complaint today and lets just say it left a lot to be desired. I was very upset most of this morning by it and to be honest I could have done without it. But, at least now we can react. Going to get the letter scanned in etc and do a response over the weekend. Just got to get to Monday 6th July to be able to claim SMP.....not too far off.

On the nice side hubby had the day off. We decided to spend the day in the garden so hubby has mowed the lawn. We went and got some weedkiller (which hubby dispensed) and a new pair of shears and I have cut back all the hedges where they were getting in the way. We've decided to treat ourselves to a BBQ for the summer as we really like BBQ and never blooming use the garden. (Plus argos have them for cheap!! :rofl:)

So a mixed day.....hope everyone has had a nice day. It's been so lovely, I have had a lovely afternoon! xx

Mines just over a weeks away cant wait now :happydance:
Is anyone else feeling really tired? since i hit 2nd tri i just feel soo tired and just cant concerntrate on anything at all not good with my last week at college and still an assignment to finish :comp:.
im off to have an relaxing :shower: then watch some crap on tv :hugs:xx

Oh girls, I'm so hacked off with work at the mo:hissy:

I had decided to finish 3 weeks before due date and take holiday till SMP stepped in after 3 weeks and go back after 6 months but the way they are treating me at the mo am seriously considering finishing asap and taking the full 9 months off.

As I only work part time my SMP is hardly any different to my salary so there is no benefit to me in only taking 6 months I was doing it to
a) save my sanity from been at home with 3 kids
b) boost my prospects with the company by showing that I am willing to return and put in the hours

But basically they have turned into complete shits so am wondering why I am bothering been Mrs Nice only to be treated like this, I am been shot down because I voice my opinion and they dont like it to put it in the shortened version!!!

Am due at work tomorrow and really dont want to go in, I already know from a colleague that there is a shtty email sat waiting for me and I know that I cant bite my tongue if there is something in it that I dont like:hissy:

Sorry for the rant girls but knew you would understand x

:hug:To all you girls who are having a rough time at work:hug:

I feel rather guilty, sorry... Work have been and are still being really sweet, all in all they are looking after me... I even had one of the bosses today tell me that in my 'condition' I shouldn't be decorating... I just laughed and said I have a really small set of sets and a really good roller on a long pole so no bending or climbing high for me, plus needs must; Daddy would have done it but after his op and heart attacks he can't. So I'll just have to do it myself slowly... Boss just then said fair enough, just be careful and look after yourself. You should be taking it easy... Sweet!!

I hope everything works out right soon for everyone...

hello all!!! had our 3d/4d scan tonight and it was amazing!!!!!! he was moving about, all is well and i cannot stop smiling!!!!!

My work has been brilliant too, in fact too brilliant. I'm an ass. manager (of Domino's) but the manager wants to chuck me in the office now to deal with paperwork, but I'd rather be out front of the shop until a bit later on.

Also I worked there for over 6 years, left last year to go to university to study nursing, but couldn't afford nursing after a while so went back to my work. 2 weeks later I found out I was pregnant. Oops. :blush:
I miss the SMP cut off by a couple of weeks but my boss has said he'll happily pay me it (he can claim most of it back but it still saves me a big hassle). Although I have noticed now he would have to tell HMRC that I'd been there since before the cut off point, so not sure if it will be possible after all.

They've all been brilliant, even if I prob do try to do too much to prove I still can.

Sorry totally rambling now! Off to bed.

Evenin' Girls,

Just got back from seeing Transformers. It was pretty awesome.
Was freaking hot here today, car told me 107 .. thats about 41c GAH.

Znwinnnie ~ Congratulations on 24 weeks :)

Pip ~ Chiro was great. He was really happy with the improvement in my back since yesterday. He's given me some back stretches to do and told me to ice each night before bed. I gotta see him twice next week the it will prolly turn to weekly until baby is born. If any of you have *any* chronic back pain, I highly recommend getting adjustment.

He said a lot of the time the SI Joint problem can be mistaken for sciatica and it just needs unlocking. The reason the SI joint gets locked is because the ligaments become lax in pregnancy and the weight of the baby pushes down on it, speading out the pelvis.

h702 ~ Glad the scan went well!

The stretch he gave me for the SI joint is to lay on my back and pull (one leg at a time) my left leg to my chest (or as far as it will go with pregnant belly so not to put pressure on it) then pull it towards the belly button slightly so it opens up your back joints. Hold it for 20 seconds and do the same with the other leg. Set of 3, twice a day. It really works.

HoneySunshine ~ We have ours on the 18th. I'm so freaking excited.

Aimee ~ Well what was ther verdict? I'm sorry its not what you were looking for.

Jlo ~ Sorry you're having such a tough time at work. :hugs:

Sam ~ Be sure to post pictures! :)

Ok I need to hit the sack. I gotta be at work by 8. Ick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->