Official October Team Bumpkins

Morning all, ooooh all these 4D scans are exciting. Not having one myself, but do get to see bubs again next week with another NHS scan :happydance:

I won a moses basket and stand last night and comes with a room thermometer and a set of bedding blankets and teddy all of which are new, so just need to get a new mattress for it.

The bedding set alone in babies r us is £25 so I feel I got a true bargain for the lot. I didnt want to use a moses baket but OH things they are fine.

Maffie, Yay for bargains!! :happydance:

Chaos, I put a full post on my thread in Home Life etc (link in my signature). Basically they have found against me and I have to appeal. Apparently I'm a nasty piece of work that needs taking down a peg or two according to them. I'm a member of a workplace bullying forum and they said it's pretty much par for the course.

Well I'm up bright and early thanks to bubs! S/he has been kicking me for an hour solid while I've been lying in bed, so I decided to get up and come on here! :rofl:

Congrats to all those girls who are having 4D scans. We've decided not to go for any extra scans so the next time we meet bubs will be in October.....but I am jealous of you all seeing bubs in all the detail!

Have a good day ladies! xx

Yeah we werent gonna have a 4D but coz Im high risk pregnancy we've had to cancel our holiday as Im not longer allowed to fly...all our friends are still going, it was a group thing - it was all booked before I knew I was preggo....so DH thought it would cheer me up...we booked it for when we were meant to be away :dance:

Aimee - Im off to read your thread now...Im sorry they're still being mean :hugs:

How many Muslin Squares do you think we need to buy? They seem very expensive so I'm looking for bargains. Is 12 enough?

Morning girls. Hope everyone is ok.

Aimee - God thats awful. Some people are so nasty.

Well I suppose I ought to give you an update on Occupational Health appointment yesterday. The lady was lovely and said I shouldnt be doing nights or long days because of the pain I am in. She wants me to just do 3 early shifts a week and has said that if work arent happy with that then she will sign me off for good. Have to go back and see her in a couple of weeks. Dreading phoning my boss to tell her cos she is a bit of a dragon.

On the upside....I ate dinner with Dame Judi Dench last night! Well on the table next to her anyway. She is so lovely and even smiled at me lol.

Ooooh, check you out mixing with celebs!!

Sorry about work hun :hugs: good news though!

Ooh I love a bit of hob-nobbing! Judi Dench.....posh!

And good news about work. I'm sure your boss will be fine....after all it's like it or lump it! :hugs:

had my 23week scan this morning. all was well and my lil man weighs 1lb5. anyone else know the weights? Next scan in 3 weeks :)

We had a scan last week (24weeks) and baby was 1lb11oz. They had a growth chart thingy on the doctor's print out and baby was around the 70th percentile- glad to see she's growing but hoping she's not too enormous by the time October rolls around!!!

Got back our amnio results the other day and now we know with "genetic certainty" that it's a girl- although she was cooperative at the 20 week ultrasound, it's reassuring to know that all the pink outfits I've bought on eBay won't go to waste! Of course the amnio was reassuring in other ways too- baby's lung problem isn't due to a chromosomal issue.

Anyway, hope everyone has a good day and a relaxing weekend- fetal echocardiogram and pediatric cardiologist consult = long day at the hospital for us. Bright side is I get a day off work and will get to leave early for a girls weekend away with my mum- outlet shopping :) Yayyyyyyyy!

Urgh, the mornin' came around too fast.

I think we have a 6 ft mosquito hiding in our room because between last night and the night before I have about 8 bites on my legs. Driving me INSANE.

Maffie ~ Congrats on the win!

Aimee ~ God what arseholes. I'm sorry they came to that, how unprofessional for them to come out and actually say that. Makes me so mad. :hugs:

Littlekitten ~ Hope the phonecall with your boss goes well. Dame Judi Dench!! How cool!

Alright off to shower and in to work early. Have a great day ladies :)

Hope work flies by for you chaos.

Aimee soon as you are on mat leave the better hun. That company sound shite

Littlekitten good news about just doing days.

Ive just phone GP and cant get an appointment before my sick note runs out so ive asked if they can just do another one, keeping fingers crossed they can, I have to phone back after 3 for the decision.

Just sat trying to write a must list of essentials I need to buy before baby arrives and not getting anywhere fast.

Hmmm might go stick some chips in the oven to help me :rofl:

Hope work flies by for you chaos.

Aimee soon as you are on mat leave the better hun. That company sound shite

Littlekitten good news about just doing days.

Ive just phone GP and cant get an appointment before my sick note runs out so ive asked if they can just do another one, keeping fingers crossed they can, I have to phone back after 3 for the decision.

Just sat trying to write a must list of essentials I need to buy before baby arrives and not getting anywhere fast.

Hmmm might go stick some chips in the oven to help me :rofl:

Thanks, I'm thinking the same things! :rofl: I'm practically on leave now as my sick not is until I'm 29 weeks so I'm, for all intents and purposes, on my year off! :happydance: I just have to decide how to proceed now.

List of essentials...I know the feeling. I had all the baby stuff out to 'play with' this morning (sounds like baby is a doll but I'm sure you understand) and I've been on ebay all morning adding stuff to my watch list to buy. I've bought a pram suit and looking at Muslin Squares and night-lights. There is just too much for 1 little person....how did cave men cope? :rofl:

Good idea on the chips...hubby is bringing me a pasty! I can't wait for 2pm when he gets here with it (I'm only with him for the food!!:rofl:)

I luckily got a pramsuit in my massive auction bargain. £26 for 60+ items and it had the most gorgeous pramsuit in it.

Wow you said it was a bargain but that's the bargain of the century!! Quite pleased with mine....was £4 incl postage but you win that one!! :rofl::happydance:

Hi girls, Choas, you really need to find that Mossie and swat the thing. yuk, can't believe you are being chewed so badly. I hate mossies with a passion.

Sorry to all you girls having a hard time with work, I hope things work out for you all soon.

I actually saw my tummy move this morning. I'm not sure if it was kicks, elbows, or hiccoughs, but it was cool to see my tummy moving with the little one's movements.

Heading into town now to pick up a birthday present for a friend and might get my bounty pack from Boots - I feel more ready to start having things in the house now. I have my 11 yr old brother overnight tonight and my uncle is having a family BBQ tomorrow so its a busy couple of days.

I got some of my amazon stuff in this morning, some bio-oil, baby belts for extending my jeans - though I don't think they'll work somehow as they seem rather small, a bando belt which gives me a layered look to my clothes and might give a small degree of back support too. Just waiting for my pregnancy pillow now.

Right, best be off into town, catch up with you all later

I just typed up a big long update and I got a 'post is being moderated' message and it looks like my message hasn't got through. I don't understand and I'm a bit peeved!!
Have to run off now as need to get into town but will try to repost later :hissy:

I just typed up a big long update and I got a 'post is being moderated' message and it looks like my message hasn't got through. I don't understand and I'm a bit peeved!!
Have to run off now as need to get into town but will try to repost later :hissy:

There isn't many reasons why a post would get moderated. One of the reasons is if it mentions the author GF or any of her books (it is in our forum rules). For legal reasons I have edited your post.

Moved this thread into Pregnancy Club (sorry for not answering the email about it). Took a while because we were trying to come up with a way to group all the teams/groups/clubs together but also let them have a dedicated area for TTC/Pregnancy/Groups etc (if that makes any sense).

Anyhooo put it in here until we figure out the best way to handle it :)

Moved this thread into Pregnancy Club (sorry for not answering the email about it). Took a while because we were trying to come up with a way to group all the teams/groups/clubs together but also let them have a dedicated area for TTC/Pregnancy/Groups etc (if that makes any sense).

Anyhooo put it in here until we figure out the best way to handle it :)

Oh lovely, thank you! Its ok, I know you get busy and I didn't want to keep bugging you about it so asked a mod :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->