Official October Team Bumpkins

Where are the forum rules, ive been trying to find them and failed miserably

Where are the forum rules, ive been trying to find them and failed miserably

Here you go lady https://www.babyandbump.com/announcements-newsletters/announcements.html

Heres the bit about that woman and her book. (I have NO clue who she is haha)

Due to legal reasons, posts about the author 'Gina Ford' or any of her books are not permitted on BabyandBump.com

:hugs:

Afternoon ladies,

What a flipping day so far... My laptop decided to give up the ghost this morning! Luckily its payday so my OH was down town buying a new PC this morning.. I am back to a desk top but its amazing and really high spec :D

Ebay bargains rock... We won a bundle of 120 items for £25 .. Nathan is picking it up tomorrow.. so my weekend will be filled with washing and sorting baby clothes.

Hope everyone is ok.. I am off to have a catch up xxx

Ok, that confused me!!

Move a thread just as I'm at my ditsy-est!! :rofl:

Thanks for getting this moved!!

I cant get used to looking in here I keep going to second tri :rofl: even though I have it in my subscribed threads.

Chaos no idea who she was either.

Just sat and eaten a punnet of yummy strawberries.......

Well just had a phone call from my doctor (well shes covering while my doc is on mat leave) And she has signed me off for another month. I explained id be in to see her soon as my asthma has started to play up a little.

I just need to collect my sicknote and send in to work, so that signs me off upto 27 weeks. I think she likes doing it monthly so she keeps her hand in so to speak as ive been quite down. I cant believe the relief I get from getting a note. It certainly eases the stress.

G.F is the author of a popular parenting book who recently won a libel action against a parenting website so our SC and Wobbles are probably just playing safe and encouraging no mention of her. (hope I haven't broken the rules with this!!) :blush:

That reminds me of a judge judy I watched recently and this women left her shopping cart where it shouldnt be and it rolled away and hit a car, anyway she said it was God who did it as it was stationary when she let go of it..... Dont know why that reminded me of that show.

Ha ha Maffie your post just really made me laugh!!! Some people will just blame anyone else!

I'm feeing a bit behind re buying stuff after reading all your posts! Although i had an email from mothercare to say our buggy and crib have been dispatched so I'm hoping they arrive tomorrow when we're here, rather than next week when we're at work so we end up having to go and pick them up from somewhere!

We've got friends coming for a BBQ tonight so i should really be getting ready for that!!

I didn't know about G.F. either - i hadn't really realised that our posts were checked like that! Does someone really have to sit and read through them all?!?!?!?! What a job! I struggle just to keep up with this thread, let alone the whole forum! Lol!

Key words or phrases will be caught by software im guessing, like a net nanny but for a forum.

Well just had a phone call from my doctor (well shes covering while my doc is on mat leave) And she has signed me off for another month. I explained id be in to see her soon as my asthma has started to play up a little.

I just need to collect my sicknote and send in to work, so that signs me off upto 27 weeks. I think she likes doing it monthly so she keeps her hand in so to speak as ive been quite down. I cant believe the relief I get from getting a note. It certainly eases the stress.

Well done on getting your sick note...I know what you mean about the relief you get from knowing you're off and not returning to the stress! Make the most of it!

Morning all, well the heavens just opened here and we are having quite a down more :happydance: the muggy air is going!!!!

OH picked up the moses basket and its beautiful. I cant believe that with the moses basket, rocking stnad, extra bedding and new teddy and room thermometer theres nearly £100 worth :shy: I so love a bargain.

OH collected it with his bike (cycle) and a trailer and apparently they looked stunned! :rofl: we do everything by bike usually.

Argh - just spent ages looking for this - well a couple of mins.. :) How is everyone? Had a midwife appointment yesterday and heard bubs h/b again. The head is in my belly area and bottom by my appendix somewhere although it is moving all the time now. Although it says to ask your midwife something if you're not sure about things - I'm finding mine all very unhelpful! You ask a question and they don't have time or ring up another time; phone another midwife... I'm not asking anything tasking! I also forgot to ask for my MAT form which I'm annoyed about.
I want to do loads today like take lots of crap to the recycling place, but I can tell my o/h just wants to sit here and play online poker all day which is starting to hack me off. Is he going to be the same when there is a small baby here? I can hardly cope with a full-time job and pregnancy with the help he gives me atm... It also puts him in a shity mood f he loses.
Anyway - we have a bbq at my girlfriends tonight if the weather stays nice. She's due in three weeks!
Have a great day!

Aww that totally confused me lol. Couldnt figure out why nobody had been posting...when all the while you had been and it just doesnt show up as new posts in 2nd tri lol. Feel like a prat now hehe. I am quite cross this morning cos I was going to go home to see my niece and nephews but OH threw a tantrum when I said about it again this morning so now Im not going.Was looking forward to it too :(

Good Morning all!!
What a day, been busy at work; finished work now for a whole 2 weeks!!!:happydance:

I've got a busy couple of weeks planned, not fully told OH what's to do; gonna tell him soon... I'm so hoping to get most of the house sorted so we can move back in very soon...

Hope you all have a good weekend...

Morning Ladies

Hope mums and bumps are all good :happydance:
Need some help on my thread if you can
How much should i pack?? Hospital bag
I know it seems too soon but feel have to get prepared just incase.

My last week at college next week so trying to get all my work finished and out the way today and then start to relax not sure yet but might make a start on my access course from home or may wait until bubs is born. Got so much to do still before he arrives like organise bedrooms, redecorate but its hard as i cant lift so have to ask everyone to help :hissy: im sure it will get done before baby arrives. Hope you all have good day xx

Hi Mumof4 - I will be on your thread next as I've started to think about this too! Next week is decorating weekend and then when we get back from holiday the nursery should be aired off and we can move everything in! :happydance:

Just having a balanced breakfast of brioche, jam and a packet of rolo's! :rofl: I only want sweet this morning and can't face anything savoury...very odd. I think bubs has had a bit of a growth spurt. I could hardly move last night as all the muscles at the top of my stomach were really hard and tense. I've woken up this morning and we're ok but I think the bump has risen up quite a lot literally overnight. I feel flipping huge! May get hubby to take a bump shot for comparison! :rofl:

Hope we're all ok. Last night I had a little bit of a shopping spree on Ebay yesterday. Got nightlights, muslin squares and a couple of bits of clothes. I've almost run out of things on the list that I can get on ebay.......it's a sad day. I've got a horrid task ahead of me today though...I've got to write my appeal letter to work. I need to get hubby to print it off at work tomorrow so it will need to be done this afternoon....once that's done they've got 28 days to sort my appeal then we will see what happens.

Have a good Saturday ladies xx:hugs:

Oooh we have a new home!
Just popping on quick,my son has a party to go to soon. Been out this morning to take the car for a sevice. Had a walk round the shops,bought some bio oil and other bits and pieces. Oh, managed to get one of the bargain mamas and papas swings from Argos yesterday, and collecting my bargain medela breast pump tommorow :happydance: Ive started to buy a pack of wipes and a pack of nappies in with my weekly shop,so by the time little Ethan arrives,we should have a stockpile to work through. He's moving around non stop just latley..it's really amusing watching my belly wobble when he kicks :rofl: and hubby got a few kicks to the old noggin last night :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->