Official October Team Bumpkins

Hello all,

Bought a baby book memories today from, its so cute!! Oh has started filling it in bless, glad he is getting more excited. Picked up a pram (though having problems opening it! help thread) and car seat as well from oh's old friend from an ex-workplace.

Think the warm weather is keeping lo quiet today. Im looking forward to next week, another scan on Tuesday, midwife appointment on Wednesday and then soon its holiday time :)

Hi ladies,
Well I've written my appeal letter so we will have to see what happens. Hubby is just making me a cuppa so I thought I would come and see what kind of weekend we're having. I've been through my list and it would appear I've run out of things that I'm willing to get on ebay! :cry: Looks like I'm going to have to secrete some baby clothes into the house to keep up with my 'fix' :rofl:

Have a good saturday night ladies......Off to go and raid the cupboards for something to eat!! xx

Hiya girls

Well i fixed the laptop so its back to the shop for the new PC :smug:

I am hating this weather with a passion, just went to asda and my god its so hot out there, the screen in the car said it was 25 degrees outside :shock: On a good note though i have a yummy steak for tea, having some new potatos and salad with it :munch:

Off to the boot sale in the morning before it gets too hot...

:hug: to you all xx

Just bought some gorgeous newborn vests on ebay hmmm wonder how many I need. Someone make me write a list of to buys before I just keep buying for the fun of it!!!!!!! :rofl:

Maffie! Make A LIST!!! :rofl::rofl:

I'm off to 'play' with the stuff that arrived yesterday. I've got washing etc to do today though so I'd better make sure I get that done. I'm already in bad books with hubby (not seriously) because I didn't get up this morning to make his breakfast like normal. I really couldn't sleep last night and then I made the mistake of watching Forrest Gump on my own while hubby was asleep.....was crying like a baby when Bubba and Jenny both died! And when Lieutenant Dan 'Got new Legs!' :rofl::cry: Led me to have some of the strangest dreams I've ever had including picking my baby up from the creche in a plastic ASDA bag, and then in a 'It's a Wonderful life'-esque world where my hubby never existed! This was so vivid that I woke up, and because he was there next to me I burst out crying that he was 'not gone, but here'. He was so confused but when I explained he just said....'Oh these pregnancy hormones are wonderful aren't they'. By the time I'd sorted myself out and calmed down it was 15 minutes until he had to leave for work, so I promised him a nice tea. Hope he's not too mad at me! :rofl:

Anyway, hope everyone is ok. I'm off to get a bowl of cereal and a yoghurt for breakie! Have a good time at the car boots today girls! :happydance:

Morning Ladies and bumps :hi:

Feel like crap today got a funny head and nearly fainted! :blush: so im relaxing today (well trying to bit hard with 3 kids and a pile of ironing to do). Im bit peeved off with my consultant not telling me truth about things so i can feel a bollocking coming on when i go next week.:hissy:
My little man has got serious hiccups this morning thing he is just letting mummy know he is ok.:baby:
Aimee-lou hope you get somewhere with your appeal hun fx for you :hugs:
Hope you all have a good day and get some good bargains xx:hugs:

Morning all, well cleared the kitchen cupboards out, so all the out of date tins and packets are gone, thats half the cupboards empty :blush: Also done the:laundry::dishes::hangwashing:

OH managed to bug me alittle this morning, I said i'd worked my bollocks off this week (ok I know I dont ahve any) and he said no you haven't you admitted you did nothing yesterday :confused::hissy: bloomin men, ive been on a sorting, cleaning mission most of this week.

Least he said sorry for being mardy, not sure whats up with him :dohh:

Plan to trim back some bushes in the garden in a bit, see if I can refind my green fingers

Morning everyone!

Experiencing the joys of hayfever (something I never really had until last year and cant take anything for it!) Not good.

OH is painting farm animals on nursery wall to match the Kidsline range we got - he is so good at stuff like that - I reckon he could set up a business doing it! I have no artistic talent at all......!

Cant believe I am entering the 27th week - quite unbelievable, only 2 months of work left!?!

Hope everyone is well despite the rubbish weather

Morning all, well cleared the kitchen cupboards out, so all the out of date tins and packets are gone, thats half the cupboards empty :blush: Also done the:laundry::dishes::hangwashing:

Maffie, would you come and do mine? I sorted the whole house a couple of weeks ago so there's not a lot to do, it just needs the normal cleaning and tidying job. Hubby got a bit of a bread -making urge yesterday and consequently my whole kitchen is an inch deep in flour! :rofl: Speaking of which I'm off to actually do my housework.....sigh! :hissy:

Morning girls. Well I am at home with my parents having lots of fun. Came home by train yesterday which was not much fun and made me feel a bit gross but it was worth it. Spent the afternoon playing with my niece and nephews and then went with my dad to take my older sisters boys back and got to meet my newest nephew who is now about 3 weeks old. He is gorgeous and spent a good half an hour asleep on my chest. My younger sisters kids are here again today so I've got another few hours of playing with them before I have to get the train home. Speaking of which I probably ought to check the train times lol. Hope you are all having a relaxing Sunday.

Gosh gardening is hard work now. I've only cut back a bed and a border and some hedge and im shattered and baby is kicking me uncomfortably so came for a rest.

Mornin' Girls n Bumps.

Well its 8.15am and I'm sitting here waiting for my sister to arrive from Gatwick. She lands at 2pm my time. She's 18 and has just done all her A-Levels and is pretty stressed out about starting uni in September (Social work) so she's coming here for a month to relax.

She's gonna have a shock with this heat I think. She emailed me the other day and said "Can I go jogging around your estate while I'm there cause I won't have the gym .. do you think I should bring tracksuit bottoms or shorts" I was chucking to my self because that girl is gonna be running naked or not at all haha. Its still in the 80s at 11pm at night here.

In other news we got a phone call from the OH's dad the other day. His Grandpa is 81. He's still very mobile, still is all there in his head, still drives and lives by him self. Well he was driving from a family do in another state back to here which is about a 5 hour drive. The silly sod fell asleep at the wheel, veered across a motorway .. hit a POLICE CAR (A fuckign police car!?! of ALL the cars on the ROAD!!) and flipped his car over landing on its roof in the middle of the lanes. A COP CAR!!!

Now he's totally fine, not a bruise on him, just a bit achey. Hes just feeling embarrassed about it all cause they took his licence and charged him with reckless driving.

A POLICE CAR?! come on!!!

Mumof4 ~ I don't plan to take too much with me. I hate packing haha.

For baby:
(they provide nappy's and stuff)
a couple of onesies.
Hat
Going home outfit
Some blankets

Me:
PJs
Slouchy trackkie bottoms and a tea shirt
Toiletries
snacks
Bra
underwear
My big bath towel!
Oh and my own pillows because theirs are totally horrid.

Our hospital provide breast pumps and all its gadets. They let you rent one for a month to see how you get on with it before making the big investment.

Helz ~ I love the name Ethan. Its what my bestfriend in England named her little son. He's SO cute. His mum is black and his dad is white, so hes got this beautiful complexion, but he also has the biggest bluest eyes you've ever seen. Ethan = beautiful babies! :)

Aimee ~ I hope they take note of the letter :hugs:

Baby.Love ~ 25?! I want it! was 100 here yesterday (about 39) I went by the pool for an hour (I don't like staying longer cause I burn) it was like a freaking bath. I put factor 50 on and still got burnt on my back.

Pootle ~ Gah I hate hay fever. Hope it subsides soon. Congrats on double figures! :happydance:

Ok I need to go clean upstairs and make my sisters bed up. Have a great Sunday!

Oh Chaos I hope your OH's dads grandpa (hope I got that right?!) is recovering ok!!

My son Ellis has the most amazing big light blue eyes and long curled eyelashes,so Im hoping this little boy has too! Id absolutley love them to look similar!
Going to read abit further back

Hi girls

Went to the boot sale this morning and it was lovely and cool so had a good nosey about, spent £45 though.. Got Freya a Blossom Farm play gym, a M&P inflatable nest, pram toy & 2 cot toys, plus some more shoes and a few items of clothing... Got her some tiny little Adidas trainers for 50p and a matching tracksuit.. Ethan got some toys too and a blue mini leather look rocking chair and foot stool so he is rather pleased. Off to tackle some housework in a mo.... Freya is a very active bubba today, my tummy has been moving about loads and i love watching it.

Hope everyone is well and no one has melted in the heat!!! xxx

Wow sounds like you got a good haul baby.love! Well done on that....jealous!! :rofl:

It was the best booty for ages Aimee, but still i am happy with my purchases lol... Other than the car seat we have all the big stuff now along with enough clothing for Freya to be changed hourly lol.. x

Todays cuteness is brought to you by Winston and Murphy. How many cats can you fit on a cat sill seat? An 11lb-er and a 9lb-er!

https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i260/ChaoticOtter/Forum%20uploads/BrotherLove.jpg

https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i260/ChaoticOtter/Forum%20uploads/BoysHello.jpg

Afternoon all :) Not posted in ages, as haven't really had a whole lot to say :lol:

We had our 3D scan today, and had a huge shock when we discovered we're on team PINK! I was soooooo convinced that baby was a boy, I nearly fell off the couch when the sonographer told me :rofl: But we saw the 3 lines very very clearly, no room for doubt there! I'm over the moon, and so is my DH, just can't believe we're having a little girl!

We've got to go back on Tuesday for a rescan though. Only managed to get 3 pics today, as there was a bit of cord in front of her face at first, which makes things blurry. Was given a can of coke and sent for a walk, and all this made baby do was stick her hand(s) in front of her face in a "No pictures please!" pose, and refuse to budge :lol: 3 more walks and several cold drinks later, she wasn't for budging, so we're going back on Tuesday.

Here's the pics we do have - again, the slight fuzziness (around her nose/chin particularly) is because a bit of cord was right in front of her face, and the scanner therefore has to scan through it as well!

https://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i192/lynne_turner/Baby/28-06-0926weeks3D1.jpg

https://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i192/lynne_turner/Baby/28-06-0926weeks3D2.jpg

https://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i192/lynne_turner/Baby/28-06-0926weeks3D3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->