Official October Team Bumpkins

The description with the bundlers says that they have integral scratch mits. I will keep looking for some sleep suits for you.

Maffie...what about these?

https://www.mothercare.com/Bright-J...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42764041&mcb=core

I've just seen some with giraffes on.....got to be done I'm afraid!! :rofl:

:hugs: on the stress.....just try to let it wash over you. It doesn't concern her at all. And enjoy the date nights. Hubby and I are trying to go out once a fortnight....even if it's just for an ice-cream and a walk in the woods....to spend some time together. I think it does wonders and makes you really close. We're off to the cinema on Wed (2 for 1!! :happydance:) too - going to see Public Enemies.....Mmmmm Johnny Depp!:rofl::blush:

Need mitts on them.... lol I am fussy aren't I. Its my mum's fault she said babies pull scratch mitts off and put them in their mouths.

I got a baby outfit off of ebay but it was from ASDA originally, the George range of clothing, it's a 2 piece bedtime outfit and has sleeves that fold over that act as scratch mits. I have folded one over so you can see below. Maybe see if they still sell a similar kind of thing? It is for ages 0+

https://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk23/Nij48/DSCF2578.jpg

Girls I've just sneaked a peek onto Sept embryos just for curiosity and they are harbouring all the girlies.....they have 35 blue and 44 pink!

Oh and I just got 2 pairs of trousers and 2 tops for £14 off ebay......holiday wardrobe :happydance: Just need some new flip flops!! :happydance:

:hugs: :hugs: Aimee Lou, glad shopping has cheered you up hun :rofl:
I'm feeling really low today too - have been off sick with my SPD and hip prob and just sat whinging all day feeling sorry for meself and wondering how gonna get through next few months without breaking :cry:

Maybe that friend was a bit jealous that you've taken the plunge to start a family - bit of a bigger decision than a masters huh? Which you WILL do at some point.

Hope everyone else ok and the heat not tooooooo awful - think poor Chaos will win any heat related competitions with where she is at the moment though.

Maffie have you got a pic of the new rickshawy type thing - would love to see? :bike:

:hugs: all xx

Aimee, hope ur feeling better now,but try remember..the biggest achievement anyone can have in life is to become a parent..theres honestly nothing like it to bring a child into the world..your own flesh and blood. I agree..the person who made them comments are more likely to be a little bit jealous of the fantastic adventure you have ahead of you :hugs:

Gosh you guys have been so busy!!!

Where to start???

Aimee-Lou - I hope you start to feel happier about everything soon, some people don't realise what they're saying most of the time... SOmetimes things work out for the better aventually...

Baby.Love - You've been and got some more excellent bargains, I'm staying away from the car booty at the moment otherwise the house'd be full...

Chaos - Hope your sister enjoy's the break before hitting Uni... I was studying social work, I left as I couldn't afford to keep going... Was costing too much on travel and moving wasn't an option as DS had help and statement for school, taken a very long time to get the help; if we'd have moved he's have lost it all... I was happy enough to prove to myself I could do the work; Very pleasantly surprised too... Kids change your priorities lmao

We're almost saying goodbye to the builders finally!!! I can't tell you how pleased I am, painting everything and anything lol... Can't work all day though, work my butt off in the morning run around in the afternoon and crash in the evening... OH can't take time off as he's only got 2 days to take, Dad can't help due to heart attacks and then that only leaves me... Talk about being in a pickle - I can only just carry 5 ltrs of paint!!! LOL OH is gonna have to make up for lost time come the weekend!!!

I'm at MW's tomorrow, must remember MATb1 form and grant info!!!! So much to do and so little time, and it's sports day too... DS is gonna have an excellent crowd, all my Grandparents are going, and my parents too all because I'm at the MW and they all want to see the house too... They'll all have a lovely time... He stopped to wave at us last year shouting Mum I love you!! As he passed...

The boys have took over oct :rofl::rofl:

So hot and cant sleep we had a big storm earlier and its made it so muggy ive got the fan on full blast but isnt doing much at the mo. Cant believe a girl has died from swine flu in bham the school she went to most of the girls from college went there on placements, so sad :cry:.
My last day tommorrow and im so happy its been a long 9 months there i passed with a full distinction couldnt of come on a better day than today :happydance:

Hope everyones ok xx:hugs:

Chaos - Hope your sister enjoy's the break before hitting Uni... I was studying social work, I left as I couldn't afford to keep going... Was costing too much on travel and moving wasn't an option as DS had help and statement for school, taken a very long time to get the help; if we'd have moved he's have lost it all... I was happy enough to prove to myself I could do the work; Very pleasantly surprised too... Kids change your priorities lmao

Was it just travel that was costing you? Shes got a bursery or something as it is a health care worker and because they are so short on them, the goverment are paying for the full 4 years.

Aye I can see why you gave it up tho. Luckally she got in to a uni in the same town as she lives and gets free room and board at home lol.

Pip ~ Re the heat, aint that the truth haha. My sister got off the plane yesterday and was like "Its well hot here, its lovely!!" I was thinking HAH yea, wait till that novalty ends after a week of humidity ;)

Hope your SPD feels better. My SI joint was feeling great till I .... um ..... lifted a telly yesterday *ahem* :blush:

Yes I know, I know! I'm paying for it today, won't be doing that again any time soon!

Man my boss needs to hurry up and finish with this last patient, I'm about to start chomping the table, I'm so hungry.

Oh speaking of chomps, guess who got a box of 60 yesterday :happydance:I have eaten like 10 today haha.

Evening ladies. Did my first short shift at work today. Was nice but weird cos Im so used to being on shift for 13 hours not 6 and a half lol. Poor OH is poorly poorly sick sick today so I was running round after him this morning and made him dinner when I got home from work. Hes running a temp which is pretty uncomfortable in this weather.

I am so unbelievably hot I cant actually sleep. Im sweating in a vest top and shorts. Cant sleep nekked cos my boobies hurt too much. Have drunk nearly a litre of fruit juice since I got home at 8.30pm oops.

The description with the bundlers says that they have integral scratch mits. I will keep looking for some sleep suits for you.

Maffie...what about these?

https://www.mothercare.com/Bright-J...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42764041&mcb=core

I've just seen some with giraffes on.....got to be done I'm afraid!! :rofl:

:hugs: on the stress.....just try to let it wash over you. It doesn't concern her at all. And enjoy the date nights. Hubby and I are trying to go out once a fortnight....even if it's just for an ice-cream and a walk in the woods....to spend some time together. I think it does wonders and makes you really close. We're off to the cinema on Wed (2 for 1!! :happydance:) too - going to see Public Enemies.....Mmmmm Johnny Depp!:rofl::blush:

Need mitts on them.... lol I am fussy aren't I. Its my mum's fault she said babies pull scratch mitts off and put them in their mouths.

I got a baby outfit off of ebay but it was from ASDA originally, the George range of clothing, it's a 2 piece bedtime outfit and has sleeves that fold over that act as scratch mits. I have folded one over so you can see below. Maybe see if they still sell a similar kind of thing? It is for ages 0+

https://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk23/Nij48/DSCF2578.jpg

ooooh i'll have a look next time I go in there. Thanks

:hugs: :hugs: Aimee Lou, glad shopping has cheered you up hun :rofl:
I'm feeling really low today too - have been off sick with my SPD and hip prob and just sat whinging all day feeling sorry for meself and wondering how gonna get through next few months without breaking :cry:

Maybe that friend was a bit jealous that you've taken the plunge to start a family - bit of a bigger decision than a masters huh? Which you WILL do at some point.

Hope everyone else ok and the heat not tooooooo awful - think poor Chaos will win any heat related competitions with where she is at the moment though.

Maffie have you got a pic of the new rickshawy type thing - would love to see? :bike:

:hugs: all xx

We are bike crazy in our house. This is the rickshaw with its roof off

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g110/maffiebabe/th_DSC_0007.jpg

The boys have took over oct :rofl::rofl:

So hot and cant sleep we had a big storm earlier and its made it so muggy ive got the fan on full blast but isnt doing much at the mo. Cant believe a girl has died from swine flu in bham the school she went to most of the girls from college went there on placements, so sad :cry:.
My last day tommorrow and im so happy its been a long 9 months there i passed with a full distinction couldnt of come on a better day than today :happydance:

Hope everyones ok xx:hugs:

It is too hot and I cant sleep. Was going to watch TV but OH has cold and hayfever again so he's asleep propped up on the sofa!

Morning all, never slept really last night , far to warm!!! off to work now for another boring day!!!!! cant wait for my maternity to start!!! 8 weeks to go!!!!

You guys up and left me !! I was looking for you all the last couple of day lol ...

Hope you are all well , I have not got the head this morning to read through all the posts... I am awake all night some morans had a party last night and had the whole street up ( monday night !! ) so I rang the police who never came, so I went over at 3 this morning asking them to please move the party indoors !! I am so tired ladies I could cry.. How inconsiderate .........

On a happier note, baby is kicking away , I think I have a hyper one on my hands !And only 9 more days and im on my hols!! Yey :happydance:

:hugs: Linda I hate noisy neighbours. Didnt really sleep much myself, ended up online between 2.30 and 4.30 as I was too hot. Tummy was also rumbling :rofl:

yay its payday :happydance: although ive already spent most :rofl: but at least thats all the bills sorted and nappies bought and more bras as im busting out of them.

Only one more day to another scan, im very excited to be seeing sproglet again.

:hugs: Linda I hate noisy neighbours. Didnt really sleep much myself, ended up online between 2.30 and 4.30 as I was too hot. Tummy was also rumbling :rofl:

yay its payday :happydance: although ive already spent most :rofl: but at least thats all the bills sorted and nappies bought and more bras as im busting out of them.

Only one more day to another scan, im very excited to be seeing sproglet again.

Glad I'm not the only one with the bra problem! I seriously think I'm going to set some kind of record if they keep growing like this!

Hey girls

My god i am melting :lol: I am finding it a struggle to eat in the day as the heat just kills my appetite.

I have started washing Freya's clothes, i am only doing the early baby-newborn and 0-3 for now.. Then tonight i am ironing it all, I have done 2 loads so far and have about 6 left :blush: Considering i have a BIG washing machine thats alot of clothes for one little girl... Plus i have the moses covers and cot sets to do too. I want it all done before we move in a few weeks so we can just move it in and put it all away ready for her.

She is so active now and my belly is moving all the time :cloud9:

Hope you are all ok... :hugs: to you all xxx

Maffie - I LOVE it!! God I'd insist on being pedalled round all day in that :happydance:

Baby.love - as designated pramaholic of the bumpkins and for being good and doing all the ironing - I've nicked this link to show you this beeyootiful pram as it might actually be one that you haven't seen :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Hope it works...
https://cgi.ebay.fr/LOT-KENZO-LANDA...1|72:1526|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50&afsrc=1

Im very lucky baby.love all the clothes and moses basket bedding is going to my mums this weekend, as she has offered to launder it all. Hope it all arrives by then. Including the nappies :rofl: must buy some sleepsuits and rompers too before the weekend.

Baby.love - I will be doing the same in a few weeks. I hope you have a lovely day!

This heat is sapping every ounce of energy I had at 7am this morning! Hubby has just left for work and has to stop at the chemist on his way as he's full of hayfever. SO am I but he, the lucky thing, can take tablets for it!! :hissy: Neither of us has stopped sneezing since we woke up:cry: Gone througha whole roll of TP between us :rofl:

Still waiting for the piggin' postie! He comes anytime between 10am and 1pm but I've got so much on order through ebay I just want it to come now!! :hissy:

Sporry girls....I'm a moany minnie today thanks to all the ailments!!I think we all have the same thing, at least it's not too hot on an evening here (we're in a valley which luckily last 2 nights has filled with low cloud.....bliss!:cloud9:)

Hope we're all ok otherwise. Love you all ladies xxx:hugs:

Pip I must say its strange being in it. Although when I started riding a tandem that was strange too. I am missing my bikes though. I used to cycle minimum 50 miles a week and was training to build that up as I was meant to be cycling a Cheshire 100 and Manchester to Blackpool this year. All rwady for me to drop weight and eventually to the Lands End to John O Groats. Hmmm might have to do that as a camping trip when bubs is a bit older.

Aimee feel free to moan I think the weather brings that out in us pregnant ladies!!!!

Thanks Maffie....

Must agree with Pip, that rickshaw is excellent!! I can't actually ride a bike :blush: but I've said that I WILL learn before bubs learns.....I learnt to swim before my Mum (who also can't ride a bike) and it's no fun! Plus, I'm so jealous of all the riding about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->