Official October Team Bumpkins

Baby.love - as designated pramaholic of the bumpkins and for being good and doing all the ironing - I've nicked this link to show you this beeyootiful pram as it might actually be one that you haven't seen :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Hope it works...
https://cgi.ebay.fr/LOT-KENZO-LANDA...1|72:1526|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50&afsrc=1

Thanks hun :blush:
I just saw the thread for that pram and thought "Oooooh thats different" :rofl::rofl: But its not something i would buy!!! :shock:

This is Freya's set of wheels & carseat :cloud9:

!BUdMiRQ!Wk~$(KGrHgoOKkIEjlLmVUyCBKNoDcGiF!~~_1.jpg

!BU1v)W!BWk~$(KGrHgoH-CEEjlLl0F63BKPlyLRRmQ~~_1.jpg

Well load 3 is in the machine now so getting there slowly.. But boy its hot and i am tired so might just do the last of the newborn today and the 0-3 tomorrow.

Afternoon all,

Fan is on in the 'oven office' at least I made it to work today! Hayfever is not as bad thankfully. Felt silly handing in my sick form saying I was off due to hayfever lol!

Get to see the little one again this afternoon :happydance: just a matter of waiting until 3! Must remeber to drink lots of water, but not as much as last time becasue I really needed the loo before I'd even got to the hospital - think I went a bit giddy! :dohh:

Baby.love - I really need to start doing all the washing! I keep thinking its too soon but then again, I should do it whilst I still have the energy! What kind of washing tablets etc are you using?

linda - hope you catch up on the kip, its bad enough getting sleep anyway let alone having the noisy neighbours adding to it all! :hugs:

Maffie- I like the idea of a rickshaw, but I feel the oh would want to be transported and I would do all the peddling! :rofl:

Baby.love - nope, not for me plus it's not the pram for pushing with a hangover either is it :rofl: Don't think I'd be able to convince OH to push it either :rofl:

Funky pram but I think it would distract from the baby :rofl: want the world to see my gorgeous bundle not the pram!

Afternoon all,

Baby.love - I really need to start doing all the washing! I keep thinking its too soon but then again, I should do it whilst I still have the energy! What kind of washing tablets etc are you using?

Hun i am using Asda sensitive tablets and conditioner on Freya's clothes and they are coming up lovely and soft :cloud9:

Pip you crack me up hun :hugs:

Hiya girls :wave:

phew! just caught up on past few days! :rofl:

I went to my first aquanatal this morning with Jai Jai from August Mummies :happydance:
It was fab, especially as its sooooo hot outside!!

Reckon I need a pool at home now :rofl:

Ouchie I ache!

Ooh Honeysunshine, I'm jealous! I want to do aquanatal but my area only does one class on a Tuesday morning (are you sure you're not in my area! :rofl:) and it's very rare I have the car! Must be lovely in all that water in this heat!!

Yeah well I cant drive atm as my arm is broken still - luckily Jenna can, however she is 8 weeks ahead of me! :rofl: so Ill only be able to go for as long as she's able. It was heaven though!

I cant wait til next week!

I got my letter in today to say my ante-natal classes start on 14th July and run for 5 weeks - anyone else got them so early? Also, they are all held in afternoon which is a pain as no chance of OH getting time off work.

I need to book my antenatal classes.

Gosh im sat in the computer room ebaying, but not the fun bit of buying im listing stuff. I have so much stuff its ridiculous. Half the stuff i've dug out is brand new. i must curb my shopping!!!!!

I got my letter in today to say my ante-natal classes start on 14th July and run for 5 weeks - anyone else got them so early? Also, they are all held in afternoon which is a pain as no chance of OH getting time off work.

no, not yet...didnt realise they informed you of this stuff by post tbh!
Wonder if ill get something through? :shrug:

I didn't realise that either.

Hmmm I thought too that we kind of had a choice of times/dates. Oh well.....we will have to see what the MW says on thursday.

Most areas will probably be different, I just thought they were a bit early.

I didn't know either - have midwife appointment tomorrow so need to remeber to ask!

Had 2nd part of anatomy scan this afternoon and after being tiped upside down for 5 mins and eating a big bag of maltesrs they finally finished off checking the LO. The results are . . . we are officially on team Yellow!!

Chaos, please can you add a yellow stork to my EDD (24th Oct) Thanks!

Was it just travel that was costing you? Shes got a bursery or something as it is a health care worker and because they are so short on them, the goverment are paying for the full 4 years.

Aye I can see why you gave it up tho. Luckally she got in to a uni in the same town as she lives and gets free room and board at home lol.

It was the travel mainly as I did get the Grants & Bursary from GSCC but had to pay childcare, and travel was the biggest bill I gained as I was travelling over an hour and a half each way. We don't live too close by any uni's...

I enjoyed what I did whilst I was there... And have had no regrets since, well not about leaving anyway...

Im so happy finally finished college :happydance::happydance::yipee::headspin: came out with an overall distinction so when im good and ready can go to uni or might do an access course 1st.
I need to start getting organised now with my little mans things you ladies are too organised :rofl:

If you could see the room to be our nursery mumof4 you would see how far from organised I am :rofl:

:wohoo: the washing machine has finished for the day .. but there is more to do tomorrow and plenty of ironing to do tonight lol...

I cant help being organised for Freya, we are moving in 4 weeks so want most of it done and brought before we move,.. We litteraly have everything now apart from nappies and wipes! I sorted the presents for Ethan & Freya to each other this morning :) Ethan has got a new fireman sam fire engine from Freya, and we got Freya a ragdoll from Ethan :D I have also got my OH's bday pressies from the kids as his bday is 11 days after Freya is born.

Sorry i am rambling now :blush: hope you all have a lovely evening... I am off to have something to eat now that its cooling down :munch: xxx

Just eaten veggie lasagne yum yum yum. Got hot making it though. Going to settle down and watch Road to Perdition at 9.

Gosh you all sound so organised!

My house and furniture is still in bags boxes, and scattered around North Yorkshire in a number of different houses... I feel as though I'm along way from where I'd like to be...

Saw MW today, it was the first time today that she didn't tell me I was fat; infact she didn't mention weight at all... Still was 45mins behind; hehehe I took my crochet today so spent the time doing that... More people spoke to me in the waiting room, odd really I was quite happy doing my own thing...

I'd painted the first coat in the babies room today, another to do tomorrow; then I can start on the floor. I'm finding that I'm tiring really fast at the moment, not sure if it's the heat or if I'm asking too much of myself? Only 12 weeks until I start mat leave and I've still tons to do, carpets to order and get fitted, all the downstairs to paint and far too much stuff to put in it's place. If there's no room it's not coming in - is what I keep chanting to OH... Not sure he's buying it?!?! To be married to a horder...

Everythings always useful...

I hope everyone ok, not doing too badly in the heat. I'm not doing too bad with the heat, not really just wish I could chew on all day like I'd like too... I'm getting to lunch time and I'm not far off being shattered, mind you babe had me awake from 3am today kicking and playing about... OH crawled into bed at 6.45am - "boy, I'm knackered"... All I could think was you and me both and I've to get up now...

Have a lovely evening all I'm going to try to catch some much needed zzzzz's - hopefully...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->