Official October Team Bumpkins

Evening girls. Hope everyone has had a good day. I did another late shift at work today. Was horrid going into work at the hottest part of the day. Going to go into town tomorrow and buy a new bra and a bloody fan! Cant sleep cos even at night its uncomfortably hot in our room and I just cant get into a position where I can sleep for more than an hour without needing to get up. Horrible. On the up side we went for dinner after work tonight and I had Pork Soup noodles which was lovely.

Just buzzing through quickly, had a busy busy day and now I gotta cook dinner. Gah!

I just wanted to show you the tat my sister got done today. I hope her mum don't kill me when she goes home haha.

She's braver than me! It's the whole length of her thigh :shock:

https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i260/ChaoticOtter/VickysTattooRS.jpg

Wow Chaos - lovin the tat but yep, lucky you live in a different country to your mum as you'll defo get the blame :rofl:
I think your sister should have to make dinner after lounging round all day having that ahem..tiny little tattoo done :blush: :rofl:

Morning all, well only watched 40 minutes of the film last night. Couldn't get into it at all. It seems wrong seeing Tom Hanks shooting people (he's a good guy!)

Had an unsettle night as I keep waking uo half on my tummy and its uncomfortable. I'd tried propping with cushions but it's not working.

Off to hospital for a scan this afternoon. Cant wait to see sproglet again :happydance: Then if im out of there early enough im going to meet OH at the Trafford Centre to see a film and then have pizza express yum.... I love Orange Wednesday!!!!

Good morning ladies,

Hope we're all ok on this fine and (I don't get this!) foggy morning! :dohh: I'm sure it wont last! It will be 27 degrees like yesterday before we know it!

Today is going to be an ok day I reckon. Hubby is on an early so will be home by 2.30 and then he's got 5 whole days off! He's not back at work until Tuesday!!! :happydance: We're off to book our holiday (whatever it may be!? :rofl:) on Saturday as we're going a week on Saturday so we think it's about time. At the moment it looks like it will be a caravan in the SW still as we can't get hold of his Dad about Ireland :dohh:

Got midwife in the morning too :happydance: so hubby will be able to hear the heartbeat for the first time (he couldn't make my 16 week app)....I reckon I'm going to end up on antibiotics for this cystitis - the symptoms have gone but I think it will still be in the test she does.....I hate taking tablets of any kind as it flares up my stomach problems :hissy:

Right, i'm off to make so brekkie and then got to get the ironing board out before it gets too hot. Afternoon tea this aftenoon me-thinks....I made a HUGE Victoria sponge last night and I'm dying to tuck into it!! Then we're off to the cinema too....may just have to give in and go and see Ice Age....it looks HILARIOUS!!!! :rofl:

And....forgot to say......

24 WEEKS today!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Can't believe we're viable....it's official, we're going to have a baby!! :happydance::rofl:

:yipee: :headspin: :happydance:

Congrats Aimee & Hubby :hugs:

Chaos i love your sisters tattoo!

Wow its lovely and fresh here for now! I have all my 0-3 clothes to sort out and wash today and then tackling the ironing tonight as i was too tired last night. Also my Pram is due to arrive today :wohoo: So very excited about that! I cant wait to set it up and push it about.

I cant believe that 2 weeks today and i will be a 3rd tri'er!!

Right time for some crumpets .. Catch you all soon x

Urgh, Ive been at work for 40mins already - not loving the heat....but at least Im finishing at 1 so Ill get to chillax abit :sleep: !! Its not nice at night is it where its soooo close and sticky!?! We need a good ol' storm to fresh it all up!

Congrats Aimee!! :happydance: - Its all going very quickly, that'll be us tmrw! :shock:

Urgh, Ive been at work for 40mins already - not loving the heat....but at least Im finishing at 1 so Ill get to chillax abit :sleep: !! Its not nice at night is it where its soooo close and sticky!?! We need a good ol' storm to fresh it all up!

Congrats Aimee!! :happydance: - Its all going very quickly, that'll be us tmrw! :shock:

Congrats in advance HoneySunshine and family!

It is all going very quickly. A few people have tickers which say that bubs will be here in 3 months, x days! It's not that far off. Although in this heat the Autumn seems a long way off!

24 weeks. Next milestone is 30 weeks which is 75% done!! :happydance:

Enjoy your half day. My hubby is doing the same today and I think he's looking forward to an afternoon out of the glass box that is his office! :happydance:

Morning ladies. I am up far too early thanks to OH deciding he needed me to check his farm on facebook whilst he was getting ready for work. So now hes gone to work I cant go back to sleep as Im wide awake from being on the computer. Its already about 21 degrees here and sunny. Had to sleep with the 2 small windows and the big window open last night which isnt ideal considering we are on the ground floor lol. Think any burglars would have got a fright if they had climbed in lol...2 mostly naked people sleeping pmsl. Got to go into town once my housemate is up and get a new bra, a fan, and a birthday present for my OH's cousins little girl. Going to have to treat myself to Moo Moos (THE best milkshakes in the world and any flavour you could ever want including ferero rocher and rice crispy square!) cos I havnt had one in ages.

ooooh those milkshakes sound nice. Im melting here. Im sat here in a floaty top and cropped leggings and im still boiling.

its clouded over here!! :wohoo: :wohoo:

Only pregnant girlies could be wishing for a crap summer :rofl:

We must have a few :pink:s hiding amongst the yellow storkies!!!

:blue: have well and truely taken over :shock:

Is that everyone done for sexing etc now?

Morning ladies, Hope you are all well !

Congrats Aimee- Lou and Honeysunshine.. Il be celebrating next week cant believe how quickly the last couple of weeks have gone !

Well I got some sleep last night thank god ! Felt physically sick yesterday I was that tired. My little sister felt baby kick for the first time yesterday , she is my little baby( well she is 12) but we are very close . She loved it and I think we have decided on a different name than the original Riyadh, she hated the original so last night we had a long look and think we have decided on Zac. But I change my mind that much that Im not gonna commit to it lol ....

Again only 7 days and im off on hols woo hoo cant wait !

Zac is a cool name! Maybe you could use Riyadh as a middle name?

You have plenty of time though :) we will probably all change our minds before then anyway! :rofl:

We must have a few :pink:s hiding amongst the yellow storkies!!!

:blue: have well and truely taken over :shock:

Is that everyone done for sexing etc now?

OH and I suspect a :pink: but who knows! We may be wrong, we wrote what we thought in a baby book we got, hope the LO doesn't mind if its a :blue: when they get older!

He was so upset yesterday we couldn't find out. Im just glad all seems ok :)

Congrats to you both Aimee- Lou and Honeysunshine!!

are you still wanting to find out? or are you leaving it now til the birth?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->