Official October Team Bumpkins

Does anyone find it strange that it's 20+ degrees outside, I'm eating ice loolies to cool down, and I've just taken delivery of a baby snow suit!! :rofl:

Mornin' Girls,

Urgh this AM came around far too quick. Today I'm working till 130 then me and my sister are off to get our hair cut. Then 5pm is my beautiful chiro appointment. I can't freaking wait, I'm so locked up it aint even funny.

Pip ~ haha I want to be able to eat and not have the squits ;) She's 18 and is a *really* fussy eater. Lives off nuggets, pizza and chips.

Maffie ~ Good luck with the scan!

Aimee ~ Ironing, pffft. I hang it right out the tumble dryer .. never needs ironing that way ... all about an easy life :rofl:
I think Ice looks fab. I really wanna see it, I think Johnny Depp might win on the cinima front tonight though.
Happy 24 weeks :) :happydance:

LittleKitten ~ That milkshake sounds amazing!

Lindak ~ Zac is a great name!

Ok shower time. Have a great day :)

Hey all, hope you're all ok & have had a great couple of weeks?!

Just got back from holiday last night- did one beautiful week in Amsterdam (Netherlands) which I really enjoyed, followed by 4 days in Norfolk, visiting my friends & family, which felt great to see everyone again. :) Am back home, happy & healthy & back to work tomorrow... Only 6 weeks till my annual leave starts & then I wont go back til May 2010!!! I am literally counting down the days to my annual leave, followed by maternity leave, then my birthday, followed by bubba arriving, followed by xmas, followed by my wedding, then Easter, then honeymoon, then back to work! Woo-hoo! :)

I just looked at my ticker too. Only 100 days till I'm due. Although 2nd tri seems to have lasted forever, at the same time, it's all going soooooo quickly. I wanna stay pregnant forever. Well, maybe not forever but ykwim!

Anyways, I really hope I didn't miss anything major over the last 2 weeks. I dont think I have the patience to sit & read through all the posts, LOL!

Love you girls!

Welcome back flora.

Im so annoyed. Went into town in the 29 degree bloody heat...and everywhere was sold out of fans....and paddling pools! So looks like I wont be getting a good nights sleep tonight either.

Hi girlies and bumps!!

Congrats to everyone on all the milestones everyone is reaching, I'm in double figures now so counting down:happydance:

Littlekitten have you tried out of town places for a fan, went on a visit to Sainsburys and B&Q and they both had loads, although Focus has them on offer but had sold out:dohh:

We have a floor standing one in our room and have only had it on the lowest setting but it is bliss, the boys have a little desktop one which does the job.....just, so going to invest in another floor standing one for their room.

Managed to get a bargain paddling pool at weekend in Poundstretcher for £6, its 5ft wide aswell and semi rigid plastic, thought the dogs may puncture a inflatable one!! have soaked my feet in there this morning but sun has gone in now.

Anyway, hope everyone is well and keeping up the fluid intakes!!! x

awww, that sucks. I'm refusing to let my OH use the fan in our room yet. I wont sleep with the windows open because I'm totally paranoid about burglars, so he is peed at me at the mo because he's sweating away at night on his little section of bed while I spread out half nekkid taking up the majority of the bed, tossing & turning, but too concerned at our energy bills to put the fan on! I think if the weather stays nice like it is, I will give in very soon, lol!

Littlekitten.....blooming typical! :hissy:

One thing I did last night was put wet flannels on my forehead and and wrists to keep my temperature down. It really worked (can't sleep with a fan on AT ALL so no other option). May be worth a try until you can get a fan?

Hope you sleep better tonight (the worst it supposed to be over by tomorrow).

:hugs:

jlosomerset - yeah we are just having a drink and then going to another place where there is Wilkinsons etc to see if they have any. Hopefully they will have some else I might have to go to Asda or something.

Chaos - enjoy the hair cut !! I love getting my hair done . got it done fri ! And I defo know Zac is the one !! I love it ...

Flora - Glad you had a nice hol, im off next thur and cant wait. Was just in town on my lunch break to change some bikini I had bought for bigger sizes ... For some reason I forgot I was carrying a big belly and big ass and bought my normal size oops So changed for big momma size lol

Aimee Lou- My next trip out of the office to the shop for a pinapple calipo they are my absolute addiction at the moment !!

My mam just rang and my baby changing bag came to her house , I ordered the pink lining one from their site monday ... She sent me a pic of it and I love it !:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• Forest-By-Night-Yummy-mummy.jpg
    Forest-By-Night-Yummy-mummy.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 44
:happydance: Finally managed to find a fan!! After going to about 10 different shops and them all being sold out...went to B&Q and managed to get a mini tower fan for my room :happydance:

Also got a really cute pale green tunic top from Dorothy Perkins which I might have to wear with my leggings on Saturday for the party.

Is anyone else having problems with swelling? My hands and feet are really badly swollen and I look like I have sausages for fingers and toes. Its quite uncomfortable...

Yeah me too - my midwife kindly pointed out my swollen ankels today 'another one look' she said. Thanks! lol.

Had a nice bath yesterday and tempted to jump in again tonight!

my ankles & feet keep swelling up. I went to Argos & bought myself a footspa & it is GREAT- if you dont alreay have one, I would defo recommend one. They're only about £20 & really help with swelling & achey feet. :)

Evening girlies and bumps

Another scorching day over and done with :happydance:
Im looking for a paddling pool so whoever mentioned they'd got a bargain one from Poundstretchers thankyou,I will go have a look tommorow after work.
May have to get a fan too..slept about 4hours max last night..was sooo hot and my nose was totally bunged up (hayfever) it's driving me nuts!!!
Went to the cinema last night for hubby birthday,saw Transformers 2, was kicked the whole way through!
Got a letter in the post today from my doctors surgery saying they'd recieved my iron/B12/Ferritin blood test result and needed to see me about it so could I make an appoinment with a doctor. Great. Must mean my iron levels are low and I'll have to take horrid iron tablets and have black poop!

Good Evening Ladies...

What a scorcher of a day! I have not had a good day today, felt horrid all day; done absolutely nothing on the house, spend the day hiding in the cool after buying a fan. I have crocheted for most of it... I'm not able to sit out in the sun this year as each time I have I've really burnt, badly; normally I just brown nicely... So I'm finding the hiding quite hard...

OH and builders have had to put up with me all day, I've felt urgh... Since getting up and everyone I spoke to this morning told me I've been doing too much and expecting too much from myself. Talk about feeling rather lame?!?! There is still so much to do!!

Went to church this evening as one of our neices was confirmed, plus thought it was a good time to collar OH Brother; try to rope him into helping as I feel that my time of helping must be starting to come to an end... OH Bro was all chatty and yep, I can help you move stuff, is there anything else you need help with?? But his wife, talk about getting your back up. He'll help move the furniture when you hire the van, but there's a limit... Talk about wanting to slap someone...

Oh yeah, there's a limit; I'm rather large now. Nearly 6 months into the pregnancy, Oh working nights, my Dad has had 2 heart attacks and an op, so can't help. So yeah there's a limit on how much OH & I can do in what time we have and wouldn't be asking for help if there was alternative help available... I was livid!!! OH just gave me that look - you know the one... Don't you dare say a word... look...

Asked OH when we got home if he thinks we'll get any help. Yeah with the furniture collection (she'll come too..) but I'm not sure about anything else. I might phone him during the week to see... Kind of got the feeling it's a case of we'll manage without him, but I ain't asking again... Funny how normally we end up with the phone call the day they want things doing and OH is expected to drop everything and run to help them... But the other way around - bugger off seems to be what we get... I guess I wouldn't careless normally as my Dad helps us normally but I can't even ask... I know he would if he could but he can't!!!

His heart attacks have really high-lighted to me how much I depend on my Dad to do things. Really has made me feel quite selfish...

Morning all well what a day I had yesterday (settle in with popcorn i feel a long one coming on)

Ok so went to have my rescan to see if sproglet would show his heart seen as he was very cheeky last time. I got there roasting but very early but they were good and let me have scan early :happtdance: I got a great pic which i'll upload later but we watched for 5 minutes as he 'cycled' his legs, certainly looked more like that than kicking. The sonographer commented how active he was, she could see any bits down there tough girl or boy :lol: I wanted to double confirm you see.
Heart was fine so just waiting to see consultant on Monday now.

Had a call off work as they expected me back yesterday (I did explain I would be on another note) My boss didnt even bother phoning a different women did. Do they not realise after going in with a bleed last week and needing the heart scanned this week I had more important things to think of.

Got some shopping too a sterilizer and breast pump and some gorgeous newborn outfits for the hospital.

Ok went to cinema to watch My Sister's Keeper. WOW I cried for a good hour and half. It was so moving, emotional and filmed so well. The acting had me going from laughing to crying and I felt so drawn in to the film.

Had pizza afterwards yum yum yum and then went to get bus. Some women lit up near me and OH asdked her to smke somewhere else. She refused, he said she was being inconsiderate and then her 2 sons punched OH :cry: had to get the police but the staff at the centre were great and detained them until the police came. Was very stressful. Poor OH isn't a fighter and took some bad blows to the face.

So yesterday was eventful to say the least im staying in today.

Morning all, well i officially move over today!!!! 27 weeks, i cant believe it!!!!!! i hope the next few weeks go quick too!!!!

:wohoo: well done Sam & Chaos for making it to 3rd Tri! :hug:

I am having a bad morning, Freya hasnt been active for the last day or so and i am getting worried now as she is usually quite active... I am trying to sort out a doppler today as i sold mine ages ago :dohh: Just waiting for someone on ebay to get back to me. I even ate some choc cake last night and it didnt work :( I would go up the hospital but with my son its awkward. Fingers crossed she gives me a good kick soon x

Catch you all in a bit,.... :hugs: to you all xx

baby.love Freya is probably hot and bothered - youll probably find an ice lolly or cold drink will wake her up.

I toddled over to 3rd tri and alot of girls were talking about the same :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->