Official October Team Bumpkins

Mer - I hope you're starting to feel better..

Morning Ladies!

How's everyone feeling? I not sleeping fantastic, talk about taking a long time to wake in a morning. Taking me about 2 hrs to feel anything close to normal. I suppose that's to be expected when I toss and turn all night; last couple of nights I have woke with stabbing cramps when I've moved wrong (normally woke up on my tummy and tried to straighted up before moving). Waking about 7.30am ready for breakie. Just so thankful I'm not a work.

I am still struggling to do anything past sitting, I am trying to set myself at least 1 job to complete in a day; Yesterday it was the laundry. Got the washing done all but 1 load. Did the ironing too, but talk about shattered; I could have gone to bed at about 5pm. Lasted until 8pm but couldn't have lasted much longer... Glad I'm back at Dr's tomorrow; I can't remember what time... I'll have to call them later to find out - totally hopeless at remembering anything... So not me...

Not sure what I'm gonna do today, I think I'll decide when I wake up a litttle bit more...

Have a great day ladies...

Morning

Well i spoke too soon about the sickness passing, i feel awful this morning. I went to bed at half 9 last night and im soo tired this morning :(

I cant even go back bed cuz mums up visiting so she wants to go out, weather is back to normal - raining and cold :(

Hope everyone is ok :hug:

xxx

Morning all, dunno if anyone seen this program last night on channel 4, about the hospital and teenage pregnancies, now im not dissing anyone who is a teen and pregnant but these ones on there last night were awful!! Made me so angry.

Yeah i watched that. They were unbelievable, just didnt have a clue did they.. :hissy:

I know their attitudes werent very good, it makes me so angry when i see people standing outside maternity wings puffing on a fag.

To those of you that have booked private sexing scans @ 16 weeks has the clinic guaranteed that you'll find out the sex? Im just wondering as i looked one up the other day and they said they cant guarantee it, i dont want to be paying out for one and still not know.

I know their attitudes werent very good, it makes me so angry when i see people standing outside maternity wings puffing on a fag.

To those of you that have booked private sexing scans @ 16 weeks has the clinic guaranteed that you'll find out the sex? Im just wondering as i looked one up the other day and they said they cant guarantee it, i dont want to be paying out for one and still not know.

Morning hun. I e mailed the one at Tiverton as they dont offer it until 20 weeks and said that some offer it at 16, she e-mailed me back saying that she could look, and I could pay £95 for the pleasure, and give her professional opinion but I would have to sign a disclaimer saying that I excepted full responsibility. So think we are going to give it a miss, would be gutted to have paid out and then be told something different at 20 week scan, or in my case 21 weeks, 6 weeks today, seems ages away!!!!

Morning ladies. I am getting excited now, we are off to Birmingham tomorrow, minus the kids, to watch Pink in concert tom nite, staying up there and having a days shopping at the Bullring on Friday, DH must really love me at the mo cus he hates shopping, either that or he cant be doing with my mood if he refuses, lol!!! Mad house cleaning day today, inlaws are staying at mine to look after boys and dogs, not sure they really know what they are letting themselves in for!!!!!

Oh right bugger that then! Im just impatient and want to know as soon as i can.

Oh right bugger that then! Im just impatient and want to know as soon as i can.

Me too x DH wasnt too impressed at paying to find out anyway, he said just wait until 27th, I CANT!!!!!!

My next scan is at 19 weeks, I'm counting the weeks already; I'm just looking forward to having the reassurance that everything is developing the way it should. I'm not sure I even want to know the sex; I was convinced DS was a boy and never found out then either and surprise surprise he was. I'm feeling like this time it's a girl... (As odd as it sounds when we had mmc, I told OH I didn't think I had a baby there as I couldn't tell him what sex I thought it was, wasn't nice to see an empty sac tho; OH said I must have known something was wrong...)

I probably sound a bit of a freak - sorry... Edging my bets lol, as i've not brought any girls clothes...

I think it would be a waste of money anyway and oh dont want to pay for it, and i suppose cos we're gonna get loads of scans i can wait a few more weeks.

Im having a private scan at 16weeks but where im having it, if they cant find it at 16wks then they have you back a week later and do it again free :) Only 2 and half weeks to go yey :D mine is on 2nd May :happydance:

I couldnt find out with my last two, they didnt offer it, so think its a bit of a novelty this time!! Had a dream last nite that its another boy and he was huge!!!!
Fingers x my doppler will arrive today, it has been dispatched :)

Thats good Anababe that they'll have you back for free!

Im having a private scan at 16weeks but where im having it, if they cant find it at 16wks then they have you back a week later and do it again free :) Only 2 and half weeks to go yey :D mine is on 2nd May :happydance:

Wow, thats really good!! Bet ur counting down the days now :happydance:

Well as lovely as it is to chat to you all, this is not getting my house cleaned :dohh: so will catch you all later x

Mornin' Girls and Bumps!

Wow I don't want to work today *at all*. I'm so knackered. Ah well maybe I can nap at lunch time.

Well I found lil pickles heartbeat and recorded it and put it on my blog. It's pretty cool. I don't want to use it every day on her because at the end of the day they are sound waves and who knows how much they bug the baby. I'll prolly try again tomorrow :)

Msangie11, Eswift, Welsh_mum2be, Loopylj ~ I added you all to the list.

Anababe ~ Hope you feel better soon. Have you heard of "preggie pops"? Google them. They really helped my nausea. Oh and slightly flat sprite.

Baby.love ~ Re maternity clothes, I finally gave in and wore my maternity jeans at the weekend. I got them from good will for 3 bucks. Not bad!

Mer01 ~ Sorry to hear you're leaving. I hope you feel better soon and pop back in and let us know how you're doing :) :hug:
Oh! Never mind i just read down a bit, you're staying! Yay :) We all get over whelmed .. use us to rant at :)

Littlekitten8 ~ Can you post your due date please, so I can add it to the list. Thanks :)

Ok, off to work. Have a great day everyone!

Anababe thats the same day as my sexing scan :) I am so excited.

Jlo i hope your doppler arrives soon

Chaos Yaaay for maternity clothes, i find mine so comfortable x

Morning ladies...just a quick question for you girls over there in Europe, I am noticing a lot of you wanting to pay for scans for gender, and some around 20 weeks, is that not something that they do for you? My Dr. told me mine will be in about 5 weeks(a day before 20 weeks). They don't really do it to tell you the sex, they take measurements, check the organ function, etc, but they also tell you the sex, but from what I am told it is a standard scan at 20 weeks or so. Is this not standard in Europe? I would be very frustrated if I had to go it on my own to find out! I know many of you use MW, maybe that is why? Pardon my ignorence...

I think they will tell you if they can see at the 20 week scan, they wont go out of their way to find out if the baby is in a funny position or if the cord is between the legs (which is what happened to my sister). With my 2nd i asked straight away when i went in and the sonographer told me that this scan was for checking measurements and abnormalities if she can she then she would tell me. Felt guilty for asking then!

Ive decided not to pay for one as im going to get lots of scans after my 20 week one so lots of opportunity to tell the sex :)

Its arrived!!! Had a little go but couldnt pick anything up, it does say that the evening is the best time to try when your own body sounds are quieter so will prob wait and try again in bed tonite!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->