Official October Team Bumpkins

Congrats on being viable Honeysunshine :happydance:

I have just tried some ice cold banana milk and its not worked yet :( I hope she is just having a lazy couple of days x

Maffie - Can't believe the nerve of some people, hope you and your OH are ok. Not what you want after a nice evening out. :hugs:

Honeysunshine, Sam & Chaos - Congrats if I havent already said so!

baby.love - hope little Freya gives you a nudge soon to reasure you x (& congrats on the double figures!!)

Morning girls :hugs:

baby.love hope you get the doppler hun and can get some reassurance, perhaps Freya has changed positions and thats why your not feeling too much movement:hugs:

Maffie what a nitemare :hugs: to you to, not a nice end to the evening, take it easy today and have a chilled day.

I too went to go and watch My Sisters Keeper last nite, with my friend, we got there in plenty of time but it was sold out:dohh:
Sooo we are going to try again next Wednesday, cant wait to see it thou.

I have had 2 days in a row off of work this week so caught up on the washing and cleaned all the woodwork in the house yesterday but its sooo hot I cant be assed to do anything today!!!!

Have a good day all x

Thanks girls :hugs:

Well she has just given me a few kicks :cloud9: The little madam is already giving me worries :lol:

I managed to sort out a doppler off someone on here and she is sending it special next day so i will have it here for tomorrow :D

Thanks girls :hugs:

Well she has just given me a few kicks :cloud9: The little madam is already giving me worries :lol:

I managed to sort out a doppler off someone on here and she is sending it special next day so i will have it here for tomorrow :D

Glad she gave you some nudges !! My LO was very quite yesterday and I know it can be very worrying !

Wow its stuffy here today ! Lashing rain bush really heavy, hate that weather. Im 23wks today woo hooo .. another wk bites the dust ! I really cant wait to me my baby now ! The anticipation is killing me .

Hope you are all well ladies !! :hugs:

Linda our babies are defo testing us already aint they! Congrats on reaching 23 weeks... Only 1 more week and your bubs is viable :happydance:

I celebrated the kicks with some cheese toasties :munch:

Hello all, been on hols for a week so not been in touch on BnB. No time to read through a week's previous posts, but just to say I hope everyone's feeling fine and enjoying the sunshine :) xx

Linda our babies are defo testing us already aint they! Congrats on reaching 23 weeks... Only 1 more week and your bubs is viable :happydance:

I celebrated the kicks with some cheese toasties :munch:

Yep they certainly are ! Mmmmm cheese toastie yum ... I cant wait for lunch at 1 im starving !

Mornin' Lovelies :)

I laid in till 8am today ... it was GREAT. We also went to see the Johnny Depp gangster movie last night. It was pretty good, gave me some odd dreams tho!

Thanks for all the congratulations on the 3rd trimester. I can't believe it!! It's gone SO fast.

Kte ~ yellow bump added.

Helz ~ I always get kicked for the duration of the cinema ... I think it might be the vibrations from the movie or something stimulating her.

Maffie ~ I really enjoyed My Sisters Keeper also. I was a little disappointed that they changed the ending from the book tho. I was prepared to be a lot more devastated. I'm glad your scan went well :hugs:
I can't believe those boys beat your OH up!! WTF?! How old were they? Absolutely disgusting behaviour. I'm glad the police got them.

Sam ~ Congrats on 4rd Tri :)

Baby.Love ~ :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Let us know how it goes. I'm sure she's fine. Autumn gets lazy for a few days at a time also.
OMG Banana milkshake https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i260/ChaoticOtter/Smileys/thud.gifI've SO been craving banana nesquick, but can't get it for love nor money over here, its all chocolate and strawberry :sick:

HoneySunshine ~ Congrats on 24 weeks :happydance:

Ok I need some breakkie.

So I went thru the profiles on the first page and updated the numbers!

:pink: = 25
:blue: = 35
https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i260/ChaoticOtter/Smileys/future-baby-Yellow.gif = 17

Good Luck in 3rd tri to Chaos & Sam76, & congrats to all those who turn viable over the next few days :)

This hat is killing me. My hayfever is really bad today & I feel like every time I sneeze or blow my nose, my energy is literally draining from me, snot by snot, so to speak! And I'm working tonight, which is the last thing I feel like doing...

Still, i start my annual leave 18th august, which rolls straight into my maternity leave in sept. I am counting down the days!

99 days to go... Double figures at last! :) (Congrats to Baby.Love for this marker too). I'll be 26 weeks tomorrow, so only another week till I cross over to the 3rd tri section, which seems a little scary & exciting all at once.

I've noticed my baby isn't as active this week either- must be the hot weather making them sluggish. My sis recommended a cold wet flannel on my bump would cool both of us down, so I might try that tonight when i inevitably cant sleep.

Anyways, almost the weekend at least!!!

Hiya ladies, Im another one with a sluggish baby..Ive been feeling him kick but not half as much as last weeks cooler temps. My baby seems to like the noise of my electric toothbrush..every time I brush my teeth he kicks constantly!
Congrats to u girls hitting those milestones :happydance: 6 days till I hit 24 weeks, I reallllly can't wait!! Im feeling better about work now..Ive handed my dates in that I want paying as holidays so I'll qualify for SMP, and Ive decided to drop down to just 3 days working a week as 4 in a row Im struggling with,especially in this heat. Hopefully will mean it will make it much more manageable for me and I'll be able to hold out longer,hopefully to 36weeks. Ive not much longer to go really cos Im taking some time off in the school hols which will split the time up into chunks quite nicely. Im not working now till Tuesday :happydance:
Gosh I soooo want some bananna milk now :hissy::rofl:

Afternoon ladies. God its hot here! Took me 20 minutes to walk the mile home and my legs are really achy now. My poor hands feel like the skin is going to split. But no more work now til Monday. I love only working short days hehe. Got to go back down to work now to drop in my sick note from last week. Thankfully my housemate has just got home so she is going to drive me down cos my poor legs couldnt take it. I got washing powder and fabric conditioner for the baby yesterday so I can start washing his stuff.

Little Kitten, your bump is soo cute! And ur pj bottoms too!

Got back into the car after collecting the kids from school and the dashboard thermometer was reading 33 degrees! I burnt my hands on the steering wheel!
All I wanna do now is strip off an try cool down but Ive gotta go back out shortly to pick hubby up from work then were popping to nettos for a few bits before going to open night at school..the kids are involved in various displays.

Thanks helz. Its cute but I weighed myself today and Ive jumped to 11 stone so Ive put on 4lbs in just under 2 weeks!!!

Hi everyone! Hope we've had a good day.

I've had a very busy one....only just sat down.

Hubby was awake at 5.30 this morning because he's been up at this time for about 5 days running. So therefore I was up too! Thankfully I got back to sleep for a couple fo hours and had to be up for 9am to get to the midwife.

Went - BP fine, don't know HB as she was really quick. Didn't get a urine sample (have to take one at 28 weeks though) or anything. She just said that it seems like I'm ok so to keep going. She was running late so I felt very rushed......nothing new there!

Went shopping and to the cinema....saw Ice Age 3- Don't bother it's really weak and we were disappointed!! We bought a barbecue and utensils so we've had a BBQ dinner.....yummers! The corn was particularly nice! Going to do the same on Saturday too :happydance:

Excitement for today, I was at the cinema and went to the loo. My cycstitis had flared up again but when I went then I got some blood too! I called the Dr and got seen on the way home (literally 20 mins after I called which makes a nice change!!). Dr was really good and I'm on Amoxycillin until Monday. It was quite nasty and really painful but I've already noticed a difference and I've only taken 1 tablet!! :rofl: Such a relief :cloud9:

Took delivery some more summer clothes so I will be able to be cool tomorrow! Hubby is out on a ride-out in the morning so I can get the housework done. Then we're going to absolutely nothing. We've got to vacate the house on Saturday as it's the village gardening competition (such a pain!) and lets just say it's more 'wildlife haven' than anything else! Found the most Huuuuuge caterpillars in there this afternoon...they're fantastic!!

Have a lovely evening ...it's really cooling down nicely so we can enjoy it. Off to go and sit in the garden with a cranberry juice!! :rofl:

Eep about the bloody urine! Glad you got to see the doctor quickly, and that the amoxycillin is helping :hugs:

Yay to everyone who is now 3rd trimester or approaching it - I'll be there on Sunday! And congratulations to all the viable little ones too!

We had our rescan on Tuesday, and our little madam STILL had her hands in front of her face lol. We got loads of pics, though only a couple of face-on ones. And ended up with 13 minutes of DVD footage, so I'm chuffed all the same!

Had my mw appointment today, gads I love this woman! All is fine with my urine, BP was textbook (120/60, am chuffed!). Heard baby's heartbeat loud and clear - 158bpm again :) My Mum had given me a lift in, and she got to come in and hear the HB - she was nearly crying! Got my MatB1 and HiP grant forms, so it's all moving along!

Finding the heat SO trying, I have horrible cankles and my toes are like chippolatas :rofl:

Good evening ladies!!

I've finally finished painting the babes room!!! Woo Hoo that's 2 rooms down and plenty more to go... I'm gonna fill the floor tomorrow, see how far I get and I might just start the sanding too... No promises!!!

Have you all seen the forecast for tomorrow? Where's all that rain coming from?? Mind you I guess we could do with a break from this hot weather... I know we shouldn't complain really about the weather as we get the sun so infrequently it really is nice to get it when it's here. But I'm not sure what I'm going to be like if this is what the summers going to be like? I've been past myself all day, just too hot, can't be bothered... Told OH today that once builders have gone gone, he can lay the patio as then I can veg outside in the shade all day... Otherwise I'm gonna be stuck indoors all summer... One plus side - at least I'll be working during the coolest part of the day, finished for 10 ish...

Builders have almost finished all of the inside stuff today, tidying tomorrow and finishing off ceiling in bathroom... Woo Hoo - they'll only have the outside work to do next week and the utility window!!! I'm so excited!!?!?!!

DS is away next week with school, OH is umming and arghing about taking any leave now... So I'm not sure if he'll be taking any at all, I've text my uncle today to see if I can get him to help paint the downstairs for me... I'm sure he'll have it polished off in a day or 2, where as it's taking me longer and longer to do things... Even getting up from sitting??? So we'll see what he has to say for himself...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->