Official October Team Bumpkins

Hope the move goes well Baby.love :)

We are just at the back end re-decorating the house at the moment, hopefully doing the garden next weekend and can't wait, it's looked like Steptoe and Son's for ages out there!

I can't wait to get that HIP money and spend it on me and LO! I feel like I need a few treats and a little pampering, was feeling down last night, feeling like a mess, hated all my clothes etc! OH must have thought I was crazy, I started crying on him, feel a bit silly now tho! I don't get the HIP form until the 5th Aug though so still a bit of time to go, hopfully I will get a nice birthday treat in the mean time! Need to try and book the day off work, I have no holidays left now :(

Hope the scan goes / went well Sam :hugs:

Well i have managed to pack a few boxes so far, my bathroom is done.. Plus boxed all my ornaments and photo's.. It feels a bit bare now :(

Having a break whilst my OH shuttles some stuff down to the new house.. :)

:happydance:28 weeks today girls:happydance:

Should hopefully get my hip form nxt week when I see the midwife, am been really naughty and spending some of the money on a mum to be pamper day at a health farm, but hey I'm worth it:rofl:

Feeling peckish now, am thinking cheese on toast, mmmm!!!!! x

Happy 28 weeks hun xxx The pamper day sounds fab and definatly a good way to spend the money as a relaxed mummy = a relaxed baby :hugs:

Yeah I totally agree! I was told by my midwife to spend it on something like reflexology to relax and pamper myself! Think mine will end up going towards my house deposit though lol as a pampered mummy isnt going to be very relaxed when shes homeless lol.

well 29 weeks on thursday. lots of things going on with kids bracking up from school this week to my waters leaking. wont be long now only just made it to 33 weeks with my little boy. i hope that this baby comes while its summer hoildays be a lot easyer with the other kids lol

Wow- leaky waters- I hope it's not enough for the docs to want to induce early and that are they just watching you extra carefully for now. Good luck!

I sure like the idea of a pampering day... Must admitte I miss the hot bubble bath with the cold glass of wine... Not sure it'd stay down even if I was to sneak one... I've been trying for the last couple of years to have a pampering day with my Mum for my birthday, it's not happened yet; maybe this year... My birthday is too close to christmas...

So far today, I've been to work; then I've done 5 loads of washing, run out of pegs now. DS's wardrobe is empty now, having to sort through all his clothes. He's grown so much since Feb. The clothes are in need of washing as the house has been so damp (due to being open to the elements) not because they're dirty. The weather is drying the clothes well... I'm starting to tire now... OH should be home shortly, may try to stay awake during JK (Jeremy Kyle) either way I'm going to veg on the sofa for a while...

OH is going to move DS's wardrobe upstairs into Babe room... As we've got him a new one...

I love bubble baths, had a nice relax in the bath this morning. It always used to be a nice glass of red wine.

Well baby is well and truely kicking the heck out of me today.

I'm glad to see im not the only JK watcher :blush:

Just got the jeans out on an airer, line is full of curtains. Need to get the whites washed soon so I can pack a bag for my few days away at mum's.

I am excited girlies. Going to see a 2 bed terraced house today which looks lovely. Have a good vibe about this place....so we will see what happens. I just want to have a house for my little man now. Its stressing me out that we have only 6 weeks til we want to move and still dont have a house!

I love bubble baths, had a nice relax in the bath this morning. It always used to be a nice glass of red wine.

Well baby is well and truely kicking the heck out of me today.

I'm glad to see im not the only JK watcher :blush:

Just got the jeans out on an airer, line is full of curtains. Need to get the whites washed soon so I can pack a bag for my few days away at mum's.

You'll never know how reassuring it is for me to know I'm not the only one who's washer has been on constantly for the past 3 days... I feel as though I'm slowly making headway with it all. I've even been and brought non-bio liquid for washing the babe's stuff for when the wardrobe's moved into the babe's room. At least that way, all the stuff is clean and ready for use for when the babe's here. Which means that I can then try to concentrate on something other than babe and the house... important stuff I know...

Littlekitten - I'm sure that you'll find the perfect house for when you need a place, things just have a way for working out for the best sometimes... I hope your viewing goes well...

Any Bumpkins enrolled on NCT antenatal classes? If so, are you also going to do your local NHS ones, or have you chosen only NCT? I'm currently signed up for both NCT and NHS, but the more I hear and read, the more I think I may only need the NCT ones. Interested to hear what y'all think.

Anybody else feeling more knackered? Not as bad as in first tri, but definitely not as good as I have been. And the insomnia is coming back, which is really something I could do without, thank you very much:-( xx

yeah im getting more tired than last few weeks, think its prob the heat though.

Colsy - I'm just doing the NHS classes - and I feel I get more tired easily when I do stuff, not like 1st try where I was tired no matter what! The mind is willing but the tired body just isn't!

Good luck house hunting littlekitten

Argh, my washer needs to go on more! Prob is it's started to play up, sometimes it sticks on a cycle and I have to start all over again :hissy:

Hiya girls

Well i am back from my MW appointment and it went really well.. She is away next week so she done my MRSA swabs and gave me my forms to get my bloods done :(
I got measured for the 1st time and i am measuring spot on at 27cm :) So looks like an average sized bubba for me. Also Freya has decided to test out the head down position!

I am shattered from packing today so have stopped now and gonna have a rest as my BP was a touch low, but she said its normal at this stage.

Right sorry for the ramble.. :hugs: to you all xxx

Tiredness is definitely hitting. I might have to have a look at these NCT classes.

When they measure you where do they measure too and from?

Good luck with the house hunting littlekitten, its surprising how fast rentals go through when you find one you like. I think we moved last year within a couple of weeks...... would so love to be moved from Manchester before this baby comes.

Ooooh bit of a daft question for you girls. Im off to stay at mum's and was unsure whether to take my pregnancy notes with me, just in case. I'm having to take a bloomin sharps bin and needles so was thinking what if anything happens? Or is that being over cautious? Im only going for 4 days.

I might have to have a look at these NCT classes.

Hiya Maffie - ain't sure which side of Manchester you live, but we're doing our NCT classes at Whaley Bridge rather than Sheffield, cos of holiday/work dates etc. Might see you there if you sign up? x

Ooooh bit of a daft question for you girls. Im off to stay at mum's and was unsure whether to take my pregnancy notes with me, just in case.

Forgot to answer this Q in my other post. I take my notes everywhere. I went into Buxton for a work lunch yesterday and took them with me (I left them in the boot of the car, as they're a bit big to drag round town with me). So yeah, I'd say take them. It's not so much in case you go into labour but in case something else happens that means your healthcare providers need all the info quickly - say you hurt yourself and went to casualty, for example.

Have a nice time with your mum and let's hope you don't actually need your notes, even though you've taken them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->