Official October Team Bumpkins

Mornin' Girls,

Well its been busy with my sister here, we're off up in to the mountains today. Of course sods law .. wake up at 5am to a bloody big thunderstorm. Hopefully it will have blown past by the time we get up there though.

Autumn is doing well. Her kicks are getting noticeable stronger, I have my 28 week scan and glucose test tomorrow. Saturday will be our 4D scan, am *really* looking forward to that.

Ok now to catch up a bit.

Baby.Love ~ How are you enjoying the 3rd Trimester. It sucks to start off from the smallest end of the bumpage again haha.

Re huge bumps ~ I measured mine the other day and I've gained 2 more inches. Am now 45 inches around :shock: (Started at 32) I've noticed shes dropped some as I have a lot more pressure on my bladder the last couple of weeks.
I'm hoping she isn't going to be massive and totally destroy me down there lol. I was 7lbs and so was the hubby, so hopefully she'll follow suit.

Eswift ~ How is your back/hip doing? Congrats on having a builder free house :) Talking of misplacing things. I lost my keys on Friday. Had my work office keys on too. I ripped the house apart, could not find them, had to take my spare car key. Got to work and had a horrid realisation that I had thrown them in the bin, I called my sister to go drag the wheelie bin in before the bin men came and took it.
Well I was stressed all day. Got home, put on my yellow rubber gloves and was getting ready to go out to the bin, when what do I see shining away in the dirty washing basket? My bloody keys!! :hissy: Pregnant brain :blush:

Maffie ~ :hugs:I agree, the weeks are going faster. Its hard to believe in 10 days I'll be 30 weeks :shock:

Jlo ~ Did they offer you a free rescan?

LittleKitten ~ Wow your boss sounds like a wench. Does she have any children? I'd complain about her, that's harassment.

Aimee ~ Have a nice holiday!!! :)

Dom ~ The ending of My Sisters Keeper really pissed me off. SO far from the book.

Mumof4 ~ Congrats on doubles!! :)

Keerthy ~ Have a safe trip lady!! Just make sure you keep your self hydrated on the plane (no fizzy drinks) and get up and have a walk around every couple hours to keep that blood moving in your legs. :hugs:

Neon ~ Congrats on 27 weeks!

MummyL ~ I'll update the front page later on today (I gotta scoot in a min and get on the road!)
Note to self: Blue/23rd (so I aint gotta scroll back thru haha)

Ok loves, I'm off. 3 hours each way. Long day ahead of me!

Have a fabulous one :)

Thanks Chaos - You've certainly reassured me that I'm not alone, on the pregnancy brain stakes. Still no idea where any of the stuff is... Hope you have a great day in the mountains...

I've started to try and work my way through the many black bags of towels, blankets and clothes in the house. All of them need washing and sorting; feels as though we having to unpack and start afresh after moving house. But rather than having sorted the junk out 1st, we've to do it now. DS has so many clothes here that are too small, he's not worn many of them since Feb... At 10 I suppose that's to be expected...

We've moved all the baby stuff from my Mum & Dad's, feel as though that's one job well done, can't empty my Nanna's bedroom until we're able to finish ours off, as we're storing DS's furniture in there at the moment. We were nearly finished on his floor, but the electrician is coming back on Thursday and needs to lift the floor boards. So no point doing anymore until he's been. Small baby steps and lots of patience...

Feel like I may have a nap after hanging out another load of washing I'm shattered now, been up and about since 4/4.30 ish... Yawn!?!

MW appointment went well, she did say if I have a day with no movement to call delivery suite is this normal? Also got info on antenatal classes. There are 3 I can go to and are one off sessions of 1-2 hours. It doesn't sound like a lot.
Baby kept scooting away from doppler as usual :rofl:

She also wrote fundus = weeks, but didn't measure me :saywhat:

MW appointment went well, she did say if I have a day with no movement to call delivery suite is this normal? Also got info on antenatal classes. There are 3 I can go to and are one off sessions of 1-2 hours. It doesn't sound like a lot.

Heya Maffie - mine said the same at my last appointment, think it must be a routine statement they have to say.

I was just sorting out my antenatal classes too and thought they were a bit thin, but yours do seem less. There 4 classes and 1 relaxation & breathing class, they last 1hr 30. All on a weekend in September so guess we not going anywere or doing anything now as appoinmtments are all 2pm - and I was looking forward to the extra time off work! :rofl:

Maffie - I had my midwife appointment this weekend (not my usual midwife as she is on hols this week) and she has written in my notes that fundus height is 25 weeks but didn't measure me! Thought this was strange but then presumed they could just tell???? x

Heya Maffie - mine said the same at my last appointment, think it must be a routine statement they have to say.

I was just sorting out my antenatal classes too and thought they were a bit thin, but yours do seem less. There 4 classes and 1 relaxation & breathing class, they last 1hr 30. All on a weekend in September so guess we not going anywere or doing anything now as appoinmtments are all 2pm - and I was looking forward to the extra time off work! :rofl:

Me in my own little world not explaining myself right! - I meant about when they say if you feel no movements to contact the delivery suite. Hope that helps!

Midwifes I cant figure them out :rofl:

I have developed a real sweet tooth recently.... OH keeps coming and kissing my bump saying are you going to be a big sproglet. Oh no you aint baby :baby:, nice and petite and easy to push out :rofl:

Need help from you lovely ladies has anybody brought silver cross linear? if you have is it big when its folded? is it heavy to push?
The travel system i brought wont fit in anyones cars so im stuffed, there isnt anything else i like :hissy:

Hiya. Think I recall that baby.love bought one??? I may have got confused thou, the brain isnt what it used to be!!!!!:rofl:

Morning ladies
Jlo your preggo brain is fine lol :hugs:

Wow baby.love ive impressed myself there:rofl:

Moving on Sunday, i bet ur well excited, I love moving house, am probably the only person that says that but its great to declutter and unpack everything at the other end!!! Hope it all goes well:hugs:

Hope everyone is doing good today, I have the major munchies today, nothing is satisying this hunger, perhaps my lo is on a growth spurt??

Yay, I just ordered the cotbed! My mum agreed to pay for it as a present, so long as it was under £500, so I trawled through a gazillion websites & found the best one I co9uld find for the nearest to that amount, LOL. (May as well take advantage of my mum whle she's feeling generous... since I am not a sponger like my sis & have never had to be bailed out of debt or have anything bought for me before, hehe) It's totally extravagent- a teak sleigh cotbed that also then converts to a sofa & all that jazz. I cannot WAIT till its delivered so the nursury feels like a nursury & not a dumping ground for baby gear, which is how it looks at the moment. :)
Just had to share that coz i'm really excited & kinda nerdy, lol.

Bubs has been kicking the crap out of me the past 2 days- LOVE IT! :happydance:

Congrats to everyone who's moved/moving over to 3rd tri already. Final stretch, eh?!

Evening girls. I have acquired yet another child for the night lol. Went swimming with OH, his little boy, OHs mum, OHs sister, her HTB and their little girl. And their little girl decided she wanted to come stay with us for the night! So I now have a 2 year old boy and a 2 year old girl to look after lol. So between me and OH we have bathed them both and now they are watching Charlie and Lola and once that has finished they are going to bed. Well thats the plan anyway lol. OHs niece has no routine at home so is used to just going to bed when she feels like it whereas DSS is used to our routine. We will see how that goes.

Had a nice time swimming though. I love being in the water cos it makes me feel less heavy and uncomfortable...but I hate getting out again cos I feel even more heavy lol.

:wohoo: I got the keys to my new house and have signed my tenancy :wohoo:

Now i just gotta get packed and move Sunday ... Not making my life to hectic am i? :rofl:

Sorry a bit pointless but i am so excited x

Yay congrats on moving Babylove! And wow about the HIPG money being paid so quickly! Hope mine is too,Im posting the form off on Wednesday :happydance:
Had a horrid day at work today..so busy and it was another hot day again so made it really uncomfortable. I was wet with sweat and looked like a beetroot by the time I clocked off at 1pm then was embarassed about looking so minging so got even redder! :blush::rofl: I can smile about it now,now Im at home with feet up and hubby rubbing them but I was almost in tears earlier.
Then I had 15mins at home to grab a quick sarnie and get changed then out the door again down to school to watch daughters sports day. By the time I got there all the seats were taken so I ended up standing through it all,right up untill we finally got home at 4pm. My feet were throbbing and my ankles were starting to swell abit,boy was I glad to get in and get my feet up!
Worked out that Ive only got 24 shifts to do before maternity leave :happydance: Im dropping down to 3 days a week (mon,tues and wed) from next week. Ive got tommorow,wed and thurs still to work this week then kids break up from school Friday so then Im having next week off, back for 2 weeks, off 2 weeks (to spend time with my son,just me n him cos daughters going to stay with her grandad in Spain for 15days) then back for 5 weeks then thats it!!!:dance:

Hi Girls, hope were all well, i have a growth scan tomoz to see how small/big baby George is, nervous but excited too xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Helz :) I am a bit panicked now as i haven't even started packing yet!!

Sam i hope the scan goes well hun :hugs:

Go baby.love, ull have that packing sorted in no time:happydance:

Helz, I know the feeling, I'm on a countdown too, 2 days left this week, 3 days next week then 2 weeks off:happydance: back for 4 weeks then thats me done:happydance::happydance:

Its started to get a bit more exciting now, we have cleared out what will be the babies room and I am going to start rubbing down the paintwork tomorrow ready for my lovely dad to start glossing on Friday, DH is moving the radiator to where I want it, bless him, and I have bought the paint:happydance:
Got to order a wardrobe but am holding out hoping that my mum is going to offer to buy it but no deal so far:dohh:

Well I have polished off nearly a whole bag of grapes and now baby has hiccups, whoops!!!!

:hug: to all x

Yaaay Baby.love :happydance: :happydance:
What date do you want us all for the housewarming party? :rofl:

Helz - soooo jealous of your shift countdown :mrgreen:

Would it be wrong to spend the HIP grant on haribo jellies?
Hmm may start a poll...

Morning girls

Pip i'm having a BBQ in 2 weeks and everyone is welcome :lol:

Well today the packing starts :( tonight we are taking our dogs down to the new house so they can have a sniff about.. Plus we are going to take whatever i have packed down there..

Last night i ordered some things for Freya's nursery, i have gone for a butterfly theme. I have ordered some butterfly decals and a decal that says "Beautiful like a butterfly" I also won a shaggy pink rug :) Her nursery will hopefully be all done within a couple of weeks so will be able to take pics and show you all xxx

Well one more cuppa then the fun begins! xx

Morning all

Sam can I ask why they decided to do a growth scan? My consultant said they may do one for me but didnt really say why.

Babylove I love moving house, stamping my mark on a new place, a fresh start. Although doesn't last long once the junk is unpacked.

Not had much sleep last night due to argument with OH. I felt crap yesterday but he had to go out but said he'd definitely be home after his meeting, even reasured me wouldnt go to pub, but no he went to pub and didn't phone just sent a text which came through later :hissy:

Hmmmm not sure what to spend the HIP money on, they must have issues with it in this area as mw said now this is for you and baby not for your partner to buy a wii or ipod :rofl:

Mum has offered to get me a crib for bedroom as im wary of carrying a moses basket up and down stairs. Might go pick one this weekend.

hey good luck sam, i have my growth scan on thursday. cant wait to see how much hes grown :)

well 29 weeks on thursday. lots of things going on with kids bracking up from school this week to my waters leaking. wont be long now only just made it to 33 weeks with my little boy. i hope that this baby comes while its summer hoildays be a lot easyer with the other kids lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->