Official October Team Bumpkins

hello girls well today i had a growth scan to see how Baby George is doing and all is well, perfect she said!!!! he was playing with his little feet!!! also his head is down now too!!! it was such a relief, and my dates are all correct, feel on top of the world now xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Im so bloody annoyed. Got a phone call a few minutes ago to say that the current tenant in the house we were going to see has changed his mind about us viewing it this evening cos he wants to have some friends over! Yeah cheers for that mate! So now we have to wait til Monday to go see it. Thats if he doesnt change his mind again. Will have to go beat him up if he does. Im getting myself so stressed out worrying where the hell we are going to live so this is really not helping! Problem is we can only view 2 days a week cos of OH working such long hours.

wow seems to be lots of choice on the south side of Manchester for the NCT classes. Might have to convince OH on them though :dohh:

hmmmm KFC for dinner tonight, im suddenly hungry!

Maffie - Must be nice to have a choice, we've got a choice; either to go in Sept or Oct. To the 2 Monday classes that they run here. I'm sure the classes were longer last time and we got to walk around the hospital too. I guess a lot has changed in 10 years... We're a little confused, is it really worth it?

LittleKitten - I'm sorry that the bloke's being a jurk... He probably doesn't understand the urgency you have and the time restrictions don't help...

I have been really busy today, washed most of DS's clothes and most have dried too... OH was going to treat me to an ice cream, however when we got to the shop it was shut.. Hehehe we had to walk past the cinema, so we been and booked to go and see Ice Age 3... Called Dad to see if he and Mam wanted to go to, we're having a family trip to the cinema... It'll be nice... I'm looking forward to seeing the film.

Had my first ante-natal class today which was on labour. The class was full with different bump sizes and due dates! I was feeling small for stage but felt better after seeing other bumps! It consisted of the midwife talking us through labour and pain relief. Found it interesting and a little scary!!

Afterwards put deposit on our pram, we are going for the silver cross sleepover in navy/cream. I had narrowed it down to 2 but kept coming back to sleepover so that was the winner!

Anyone else feel like time is now flying in?? - not like first tri!!!

xxx

Well I have spent the rest of this evening cleaning the house cos our letting agent phoned at like 4.30pm to say they had booked a viewing for 5pm tomorrow and as I am working tomorrow til 2pm I didnt really want to leave it til the last minute to make sure its nice and clean. So I have hoovered and mopped and cleaned the bathrooms and the kitchen. And my bedroom is spotless. Oh and done 2 loads of washing while I was at it. Cooked a spaghetti bolegnese for lunch which was rather yummy even if I do say so myself lol. So have the rest of it for lunch tomorrow mmm. Going to have cheese and tomato on toast in a minute cos Im feeling rather peckish. And typically while I have been writing this its started raining...and I had just hung DSS's swim towel on the line after hand washing it. Ah well. Not going out for it in my pjs lol.

Hey Loves,

I gotta pop out this afternoon so will be back later to catch up, however I know how much you all love a good scan pic, so here are Autumns from today.

I'm amazed at how clear they were. So excited for the 4D on Saturday now.

Ok enjoy and I'll bbiab! :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/160314-28-week-scan-pics.html#post2579879

Morning all, well I think we are just going to do the NHS classes and not do the extra pay for ones. We can think of other things the money is needed for.

Was woken by a dog in our garden today we know it lives on our street but not sure where. Was wet through and stunk of wee so OH has just bathed it. He is a soft touch :rofl:

Our little laptop has gone for repair so im now sat on normal pc, prefer being downstairs so i can sit on sofa :lol:

I was hoping to finish all the washing off today bt the rain is banging it down. Hmmmm might have a coffee and a bun in a minute yum yum yum

Morning ladies... well

I'm 27 weeks and officially a 3rd Tri'er :happydance: I'm yet to dip my toe in properly over there though lol.

Hope everyone is ok... I am off to drink my cuppa and wake up a bit xx

I keep reading the 3rd tri babylove but it's all adbout giving birth :lol: not ready to face that yet.

:rofl: Maffie its a bit daunting isnt it! I just introduced myself and am now trying to ease myself in with the more gentle threads x

Morning all, cmon over Babylove !!! its fine, cya there!!!!!!!!!!!! and Well Done

Thanks Sam and thanks for the welcome over in 3rd,... Its actually really good over there and the threads aint as scary as you 1st think.

So go me and way to go Princess Freya... we made it baby girl :cloud9:

Chaos those pics are amazing!

Im having my 4d done next Friday so Ill be 27 & 1 :dance: - is that far enough along to get good pics? or should I of waited?

Morning all,

Congrats to baby.love and Freya for getting to 3rd Tri :happydance:

The scan pics were amazing Chaos, although my computer crashed so I only got a tiny peek and daren't click on the link again, but I couldn't believe the detail!

Hope the flat move gets sorted littlekitten, I would be so mad at the tennant for doing that! :hugs:

Maffie - I was worried I was too late for NHS antenatal classes so quickly looked at NCT ones, I thought is was a bit weird they were going to be held at a local fire station, just didn't seem right! Luckily though there were spaces for the NHS ones so I am happy with that. Sometimes the more information I get just makes me more confused!! :rofl:

I forgot my lunch today :( Was so pleased with myself for cleaning some of the house before work this morning, planning on a furniture move around in the bedroom and then setting off earlier than usual that I just forgot to get my prepared lunch out of the fridge :blush: no money on me either :dohh: Need a plan B!!

ooo Kte I always used to keep some packet soups and a bag of nuts at work and a couple of £s just in case.

Just found out might not be able to go to mum's tomorrow as they are suffering a risk of flood at the moment.

Been to doctors to get a prescription for my injections and the GP's system will only issue 5 days at a time :rofl: Chemist also doesn't stock it or sharp bins.....

All this thinking of 3rd tri i'll be there in week and half eeek.

Just found out too there is swine flu at Oh's kids school so he's trying to find out more info cos we have the kids

Mornin' Girls,

Phew 7am comes round too quick! Busy day of errands today, but we're gonna go see Harry Potter this afternoon. Can't wait! :)

Thanks for the complements on the scan pics. I still can't believe how well they came out.

Honey Sunshine ~ Nah I don't think its too early. The tech told me between 28 and 32 weeks is the best time because baby still has enough room to move and there is still plenty of amniotic fluid in there, but is developed enough to "see what you're getting" iykwim. Looking forward to seeing them! If you want a bit of reassurance, Google "27week 4D scans" and you'll see how clear they are :)

Kte ~ I hate it when I forget my lunch. Although I eat like every 20 minutes at the moment so its near impossible haha.

Maffie ~ Ack, I hope your mum is ok!

Ok I need to get my butt to the Chrio. Have a great day ladies.

Afternoon girls,
25 weeks today!! :happydance: I just got an email telling me Im now 7months pregnant??! Id have said I was 6 months,thats what I tell people when they ask how far along I am?! But I suppose we are pregnant for 10 months though arn't we..40 weeks= 10months.
A girl in my daughters class was off school yesterday with suspected swine flu!! I was abit worried as she sits at the same table as my daughter!!! But she's back in school today having being told it was abit of heat stroke,not swine flu.
Right, have to dash out again, got daughters school performance to see, be back later xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->