Official October Team Bumpkins

Think your right - I need to stock up on emergency supplies! I was so annoyed as when I was making a cup of tea this morning I thought 'don't forget your lunch'! Then look what I went and did!! Luckily I had some fruit left over from yesterday and I had had a huge bowl of cereal before I came to work. I wouldn't have coped with no food - I have been on a eat-a-thon lately too! Thankfully one of my friends at work as lent me the money and I can repay them tomorrow :)

Awh that's a shame about your trip to your mums Maffie, it's a bit worrying to risk it or not, pesky weather!

Happy 25th Helz :D

Wow!?!? You've all been so busy, I've been to work and checked in on Daddy, then done the good DIL thing; taken MIL Shopping and out for lunch... She's been home alone with SIL and she's doing her nut in - Poor MIL, she was so grey when I picked her up. When I dropped her back she was smiling, chatting and all pink again, job done...

OH should be finished about 5ish, again DS has swimming today, so we won't be here. A friend of mine has volunteered her son's muscles after work today to help OH move the wardrobe upstairs, it's small but heavy - I think it thinks it's still attached to the roots of the tree it once was...

Best of all I'm off work tomorrow?!?!?! I get to sleep past 4.30am!?!?! Well only for tomorrow...

Oh has found out what was wrong with my dryer - thank goodness, only have to wait for payday, then that can be fixed. We're having quite a productive time really all these small things being fixed... There maybe a possiblity that all will be sorted in time for babe... Hope so...

Gosh, so many posts I had to catch up on today!!!!

I had a GP check-up yesterday, despite putting on 6 lbs in 2 weeks, I am still measuring 27cm at 27 weeks, so that was kinda a relief- just confirms that my butt is getting bigger rather than my bump, LOL! He said everything is fine & that I am nice & healthy. Baby kept kicking the doppler, which the doc found amusing. :)

Got 28 week Midwife app on 20th July & have to have my bloods re-done again etc. I'm hoping she'll weigh me again, as I'm intrigued to see how much weight I've put on again. I'm so damn hungry & thirsty all the time! Will be great to get my HIP form- I'd really like to get a 4D scan, but not sure if OH will let me... I'm sure he will, but I dont want to book it just in case!

I'm doing the NHS classes only as I dont want to pay out for the NCT or therapy centre ones they offer in my area. Mine start 3rd august & I'm getting paid time off work for them too, which is kinda cool.

Went to Babies R Us yesterday- all their Tommee Tippee stuff is on 1/2 price sale at the moment, so I got a sterilizing unit, breast pump, some bottles & dummies, bottle warmer, bottle brush, nipple shields, nappy disposal unit & refills... All for £58!!!!!!!!! What a bargain!

OH was like, Jesus, how much more does the kid need?! I thought about it for a second, and just said, "Toys & a chest of drawers." Then i burst out crying coz I'm kinda sad that that's all that's left to buy for him! I can't believe we have everything else already, especially since I am THE most unorganised idiot in the world, lol.

Anyways, congrats on those who had good growth scans & also to those who're moving over to 3rd tri. :)

Take care all & have a good rest of the week! :happydance:

Now swine flu at the kids school OH said he can take me to mum's just means car might not get down the lane so i'd have to wade :rofl: there's a foot of water down the lane at the moment.

Afternoon girlies. Just got in from work...took me ages to get home and ended up getting on the bus....had a slightly bulky bag to carry home lol. At work we now dont supply nappies but the Bounty ladies keep bringing us packets of nappies so all the pregnant girls are being given them hehe. I came home today with 4 packs of 54 newborn Pampers nappies. Nice one!

Im a little bit sad cos im about to post my last 2nd tri bump pics!

I keep meaning to post a bump pic but I can't upload a pic onto here, it just tells me upload has failed all the time, the pics must need resizing? But it's just getting round to doing it:dohh:
Ohh smilies have had a shift round I see :thumbup:

Urgh I dont feel very well. Got a headache and feel a bit feverish and achy. Think I am getting a cold. Sucks. Cant even find any paracetamol. And OH is staying at work tonight cos he is on breakfast service tomorrow so has to be there for 6am. So I dont even have a cuddle to look forward to.

Littlekitten sounds like you need an early night and lots of fluid.

I'm feeling haedachey but its stress from OH's soon to be ex wife... I feel all :hissy:

Hi girls

Had to share my amazing bargain with you all:happydance:

Via Ebay I have just bought a swinging crib complete with all the bedding sheets and blankets, a moses basket and stand again with all the bedding and a Fisher Price musical bouncy chair, came as a bundle for the bargain price of £25.59:happydance:

I am so chuffed and going to collect it in the morning as its only about 10 miles from me!!!!

Girls could we all send positive thoughts to Nanaki had an update shes been transferred to another hospital and been given steriods, post is over in 2nd tri.

I think we're all starting to feel pregnant well and truely now, moaning about being sleepy, thristy, putting on size and weight... Isn't it wonderful???

OH has been great the past couple of weeks, Friends son came to help him move the wardrobe and has volunteered any further help when we need it, he was everso polite and sweet - for a 16 yr old was a lovely experience. Bless him - I won't tell his mates...

DS stayed in his new room, on his blow up bed; he went to bed at 8.30 and not seen or heard from until 7am... He's chuffed to bits with his room, he's going to love it when he gets all his furniture etc in this weekend...

Best make a move, I still am no good on a morning; but at least breakie's stayed put today... So much to do and where to start???

Oh girls what a flipping nightmare i am having.

Last night i slipped on my stairs and have hurt my back, foot and my elbow.. the problem is i had an operation on this arm last year for Cubital Tunnel.. My arm is so so painful and my hand is dead :dohh: Luckily there was no impact on bump and she has been booting me loads this morning :)

All my love is being sent to Nanaki.. I will keep her and bubs in my thoughts.

Right well my OH is taking the day off to help me as i cant bend my arm to do anything.. Catch you all in a bit xx

babylove i hope ur ok??? put your feet up and rest today!!!! hope ur ok???????

Love to baby.love and nanaki!!

Im 26 weeks today girlies!! 98 days to go!! bubs has moved and Im getting muffled type movements now instead of kicks - is this ok?

:hugs: Lots & lots of :hug: & positive vibes for everyone who needs them right now :hugs:

Honeysunshine - I have always had a mixture of muffled feelings & kicks from LO so I think you should be ok - so long as there as still movements, maybe speak to your MW if you get too worried though so you can put your mind at ease x

Thanks girls :hugs:

I am ok, just sore and a bit bruised.. Having a day of total rest whilst my OH takes boxes down to the new house.. We have the move in 3 days so i need to be fit for all that unpacking lol.

Off for a nap now as i am shattered, didnt sleep to well last night :( x

Hiya :)

Not been around here for ages!! Should be about a little more now i can get online again :D

Hope your ok baby.love, make sure you get some rest.

Honey - The movement changes loads the bigger baby gets. Logan isnt really kicking so much now the movements are much bigger. You can see him moving across my bump, its fun to watch hehe

Hope everyone else is doing ok! Look forward to catching up on how you all been and hello to anyone whos joined in since i been offline :D

3rd Tri on Sunday for me!! :shock::shock: Its going far too quickly this time!! haha

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->