Official October Team Bumpkins

Just wondered are we having an oct bump thread over in 3rd tri? Anababe nice to see you back x

Just back from midwife. I was measured for the first time - 24cm. But I don't know what that means! I was too busy asking other questions that I forgot to ask:-( So, I'm 26 and a half weeks and measuring 24cm - anybody able to explain the significance?

Also, baby is sideways. Am a bit disappointed as was really hoping it would be in the right position, as I'm doing loads of walking and hip-rolling and sitting on my yoga ball. Again, is it quite usual for baby to be sideways at this point and to move head-down a bit later on?

Thanks, gals xx

Just back from midwife. I was measured for the first time - 24cm. But I don't know what that means! I was too busy asking other questions that I forgot to ask:-( So, I'm 26 and a half weeks and measuring 24cm - anybody able to explain the significance?

Also, baby is sideways. Am a bit disappointed as was really hoping it would be in the right position, as I'm doing loads of walking and hip-rolling and sitting on my yoga ball. Again, is it quite usual for baby to be sideways at this point and to move head-down a bit later on?

Thanks, gals xx

Mine is sideways too :shrug:

Well there goes my nap!

Mumof4 the thread got moved here! I liked having it in the Tri sections personally as all the other month threads/teams are keeping them in Tri's iykwim. But i think most people wanted it moved so i just went with the flow and think its staying here till we all pop :)

Colsy: :hugs: I think it could just mean you have a little bubba, my best mate has measured behind all pregnancy and she got told she will just have a small'ish baby. In actual fact she is having her tomorrow by c-sec :) Freya measured spot on at 27cm for 27 weeks so an average sized bubs for me. Freya is head down already, but they still have a bit of room to play with.

Well my house is starting to resemble a squat lol... The kitchen is nearly packed and then thats downstairs done. I cant wait for sunday to be over with as all this moving is knackering me out.

Logan was head down at my last check up but theres still loads of room for them to move around yet. Caeden was all over the place until the last week when he decided to turn lol Dont worry just yet!

and i was only measuring at 24 weeks then aswel, i think they allow 2 weeks either side as being fine :)

xx

James spends lots of time sideways lol. Its quite funny to see cos there will be lots of wriggling and then my bump is a different shape lol. He is also spending alot of time with his back against my bump so the movements feel more muted. Mum reckons this is a good thing cos it will make for an easier less painful labour.

Thought be nice when we have our arrivals to have a thread in 3rd tri :baby:
cant believe we will all be there in a few weeks some of you already are, the times flying by before we all know it we will have our bundles of joy in our arms x

I think being in 3rd tri would be nice too, I usually forget to pop in this section and hover mostly in 2nd tri. Would be nice once babies start coming too.

Just been for my blood count doing at the hospital and now need to get ready to go to mum's tomorrow. OH is going on the hunt for my prescription ater seen as we are struggling to find places who stock it :dohh:

Hmmm peckish but cant decide what to do for lunch

Good Afternoon Ladies..

Baby.Love - hope your bruising doesn't hold you up too much, try to take it easier; I know with the move and everything it's going to be hard.

Maffie - Hope you find a chemist soon that stocks your bits and pieces...

Hmmm, I can agree with you all about popping into 3rd Tri, but there's nothing stopping us still coming on here and going on there... Might mean a bit more time sat on the pc/laptop. Either way resting a little longer won't do any of us any harm... Especially when we all seem to be having a really busy time at the moment...

I'm still washing and drying clothes trying to sort the house and through black bags. So far I've done 6 loads today and managed to get most of them dry too. Hope the weather holds... SO much for taking it easy on my day off...

Hands down corned beef sannies win every time at the moment... druel...

Scared the builder today, my BP dropped all of a sudden; had to send my friend home, she'd come to view the changes to the house - loves what we've done and is wanting her hubby to come see what we've done as she doesn't think she can explain al the changes... It was really nice to have a friend complement the changes and thinks it's been a worth while challenge. Had to send her away as I though t I was going to pass out, went all hot and sweaty, dizzy and light headed. Got to the sofa shaking and builder was over me like a shot, do you want sweets, cuppa etc.. Glass of water, a sit down, sommat to eat and all's better again. Not sure why it happened, as I'd kept breakie down and had plenty to drink. Builder wanted to know why there's no tablet to help and if I really should be on my own...

awww Bless... I'll be fine, just have to deal with it when it happens...

Off out for tea tonight, curry club at weatherspoons! Yummy!!! Even Mum & Dad are going.... No cooking again for me...

Hi ladies

Must be something in the air, chicken curry for us tonite too, mmmm, yummy cant wait!!!

Well I picked up my bargains this morning and the lovely lady even chucked in a few more fitted sheets for moses basket so have plenty now, will do for pram aswell, so saved loads of £££'s.

Take it easy baby.love take on the role of chief tea maker and order giver, lol!!!!

I had tuna and sweetcorn pasta bake left over from last night. Trying to get my washing dry but its not so nice here. Took 2 days to get one load of washing dry grr. Been making sure the house is nice and tidy cos we have 2 viewings today at 3.30pm and 5.30pm.

Weather has been really nice here today.

Just had some strawberries followed by pasta, tuna, brocolli and grated cheese yum yumyum.

Just fancy some chocolate now :rofl:

Cheese and tomato sandwich, doritos tangy cheese crisps, ginger bread man for lunch and I just munched 2x bags of maltesers!

I so love matlesers!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->