Official October Team Bumpkins

why cant we start a oct thread in 3rd tri and still pop in here for those not ready to move over yet? instead of moving this whole thread over? just a thought. :)

This thread has been moved to pregnancy groups so it's not even in 2nd tri anymore xx

we have 4 confirmed case of swine flu in my office :shock: :cry: :shock: :cry:

I thought it was all scare mongering before but this has kinda brought it home abit and Im quite worried now! I hadnt thought about it before really!

Im working from home over the next week - but even so - Ive still been in to work, and used the communal areas etc.

There are confirmed cases everywhere hunni including at my work. So long as you havnt been in contact with the actual people you should be fine. They are starting vaccinations here in the next 6 weeks starting with the pregnant women. There is a huge thunder storm going on here atm. Its wicked.

Pretty pointless post but just wanted to celebrate the fact I am down to double figures :happydance: :happydance:

bonfloss - I noticed we are both 99 days today & team yellow! Congrats btw! :happydance:

There are confirmed cases everywhere hunni including at my work. So long as you havnt been in contact with the actual people you should be fine. They are starting vaccinations here in the next 6 weeks starting with the pregnant women. There is a huge thunder storm going on here atm. Its wicked.

really?? brilliant!! is that everywhere do you know?

Mornin girls n bumps!

Wow, alot to catch up on! Babylove, :hugs: for you,hope your hand gets better quick! Glad Freya's OK :thumbup:
Little Kitten :hugs: for you too you sound like you need one huni xx
Anababe, nice to see you around again!

Well, got drenched this morning just going from the car to the school! I had to ring my leggings out when I got back home! Im feeling very emotional today as it's my daughters last day ever at primary school!!! :cry: Im watching Fern Brittons last day on This Morning on tv and seeing her crying keeps setting me off!! I always feel like this on the last day of term..although it's nice to have a break from the boring school run routine every day and see the kids more,I still feel really down and sad!! It's like the end of another era..the kids ending another year at school. Ive had to have a mini roll and a glass of pepsi max to try perk me up!
I can't wait for my dinner,Im hungry already and Im into cheese spread,crisp and salad cream sandwiches big time at the mo!
My baby was sideways too when I had my scan 4 weeks ago but I suppose thats a long time in the life of a fast developing baba so he probably has moved positions several times since then. Ive noticed the movements are starting to feel different too,sometimes it feels like he's 'pushing out' rather than kicking out. Ive decided I want to see him on a 4d scan so we will probably get it booked for when Im 28weeks :happydance:

Honeysunshine - as far as Im aware its a nationwide thing cos my mum said they are doing the same thing at home (Bristol).

Well the soak aways have failed at mum's so im staying home. They have trucks pumping there at the moment and they have lifted everything up off the floor in case the flood worsens. Not what mum needs really.

Trying to decide on somewhere to go fore lunch. Im not even dressed yet :blush: been too busy tidying ready for O(H's boys coming.

Also been a bit worried as baby hasn't moved or kicked me at all today. I've tried cold drink, sugary food and lying down. Going to have a shower and lunch and if still nothing will phone the midwife.

Honeysunshine - as far as Im aware its a nationwide thing cos my mum said they are doing the same thing at home (Bristol).

Dr called and reckons that a vaccine for pregnant women will be available August - so thats good news!

Hiya girls

What a fab morning, my best mate had her baby girl via c-sec this morning :) I cant wait to see piccies of her.. :cloud9:

Feeling bloody shattered as its hard to sleep with my arm the way it is, gonna have a sausage and cheese sandwich then head up to bed for an hour,.. Tomorrow the great fun of unpacking begins :D I cant wait to make the house my home.

Good news about a vaccine! i will ask my Dr when i see them as i am asthmatic so assume i will get it.

Catch you all later xx

Afternoon ladies!

Go check out my mountainous bump in the third tri bump thread ... can you believe that top actually fitted my belly before I was pregnant?! :shock: I was just trying to find something to lounge around in as I'm really hot and thought oh I'll chuck that on. I couldn't believe it!!!

You DONT look mountainous- I have bump envy & I am blaming you! I think your bump is freaking awesome! :)

congrats to everyone who's entered 3rd tri now & also to those who are now in double figures. :)
I'm 28 weeks today... 12 weeks to go! Where the f*** is the time going?!!!!!!

Florabean its scary isnt it! This time in 12 weeks i will be in hospital with my baby Freya & starting the recovery from a c-section! 12 weeks is going to seriously fly past i think x

Have any of you read Hopedance's post in 3rd tri yet? She has pre-eclampsia & may have to have her baby at 31 weeks (she's 28 weeks atm). Just thought I'd let you all know....

Good news about the vaccine,but I wonder if it has been tested thoroughly enough for them to know 100% for sure that it is safe for us pregnant ladies to have and will have no effect on our unborn babies?? The case of the anti morning sickness drugs and deformed babies comes to mind. Im worried and I blame the media!
Still feeling emotional but happy as hubby is finishing work early today so is coming to pick the kids up from school with me. Also, were thinking of having a weekend in London in August just the two of us and our son (daughters going to Spain to stay with her Grandad) We are hoping to get tickets to take him to see the walking with dinosaur show at the 02 arena so Im on all sorts of websites trying to come up with a plan!

Good news about the vaccine,but I wonder if it has been tested thoroughly enough for them to know 100% for sure that it is safe for us pregnant ladies to have and will have no effect on our unborn babies?? The case of the anti morning sickness drugs and deformed babies comes to mind. Im worried and I blame the media!
Still feeling emotional but happy as hubby is finishing work early today so is coming to pick the kids up from school with me. Also, were thinking of having a weekend in London in August just the two of us and our son (daughters going to Spain to stay with her Grandad) We are hoping to get tickets to take him to see the walking with dinosaur show at the 02 arena so Im on all sorts of websites trying to come up with a plan!

I believe its been under development for 2 years or more now - Im sure that after previous cock ups, so to speak, they wouldnt offer it to pregnant women as a priority if it wasnt safe?
Our babies are fully developed now too, which must help. Plus its gonna be another 6 weeks or so til its available anyway xx

Arrrrg this weekend isn'y going to plan. OH in a bad mood as I wasn't ready at lunch time to go out.So he went off in a strop after shouting and im still worrying as baby hasn't given any kicks today.

Got a horrid pain under my ribs on one side and at the back :hissy: Bloody men

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->