Official October Team Bumpkins

Well i'm glad that busy day is over, thankfully it went well. Looking forward to the weekend, meant to be going to a vintage car show with OH tomorrow but we shall see, hope so but I guess it depends on this lovely wet weather!

OH is doing DIY at the moment and swearing quite a bit, think I will stay out of his way, if I try and help I'll just get shouted at! :dohh:

Awh, hope LO gives you a kick soon Maffie :hugs:

I'm half happy about the vaccine but half worried too! I think the media is making people scared tho as well. I only have mild asthma but the last attack I had was in 2005 on holiday, my MW knows about it but I'm not registered with my doc's about it (naughty me), should really get it sorted.

helz - my sister took my two nefews to see that show and they all absolutely loved it, she totally recommends it :thumbup:

OMG has anyone tried to ring NHS Direct recently. I had to laugh....got home from work 10 mins ago and tried to phone them for some advice cos Ive had waves of epigastric pain for the last 2 hours and Gaviscon is doing nothing. Only to get a recorded message saying they are exceptionally busy because of swine flu and are only taking calls that are to do with urgent cases. So I hung up cos I didnt really think it was that urgent and phoned my Out of Hours GP service instead. Waiting for them to call me back.

Hi everyone!

I haven't posted for a little while cos my work has been really frantic. Probably had one of the most stressful weeks there since I started 6 1/2 years ago! Not good for LO but hopefully will get better from now (can't get worse!!!) I'm just so glad it's the weekend!!!!:happydance:

I think I'm about 20 pages behind on catching up now too! So just thought I'd say that hope everyone's doing ok and is well. I'll try reading back a few pages but don't think I'll manage them all!!!

Maffie - hope you feel your bump soon :hugs:

My DH is on a work's do out tonight so I think I'm going to have a relaxing bath and an early night!

We're going to paint the nursery this weekend, which is v exciting! Although we still have a large hole in one wall where we decided that the dormer in the room has loads of hidden space and would make a nice cupboard! It does, but now have to try to turn the hole into the 'nice cupboard'! :dohh:

Have a nice weekend ladies!

Amanda x

I am back from the GP lol. Went and got my blood pressure checked as well as my urine cos the nurse was concerned I was showing signs of pre-eclampsia. My BP is a little raised for me but not too bad....128/77. And urine showed a trace of protein. But she has decided that I am fine so I just have to see my midwife next week instead of 2 weeks time. Fair enough. Heard his heartbeat again which is nice and strong. So I am going to go to bed now cos I am on an early shift tomorrow. Night all.

Night LK - glad all's ok. I'm impressed your GP saw you so quickly!

Morning girls

I am so happy, my OH has said i can have a 4D scan in 2 weeks :happydance: I cant wait to see how much Freya has changed and grown since our 4D glance at her at 18 weeks. My local hospital do a 30 min scan for £90 so think thats a good price. Gonna book it Monday... Off down the new house for the day today to clean and unpack whats there. Then tomorrow is the big day and it will become our home...

LK: I hope you are ok hun xxx

:hugs: to you all xxx

Mornin' Girls,

Well last night I had what I thought was some brown spotting. Not much at all, just literally a couple of spots. Not to be gross but it looked like old period blood ifkwim? Well I had done a lot of walking yesterday and was totally exhausted. Today my knickers are clear so hopefully that's the end of that.

I'm so freaking excited today. Today we are going for the 4D scan. Its at 930am (2 hours) I'll post pictures when I'm back.

Anyone heard from Keerthy? She was getting on a plane to 'Ol Blighty last time she posted.

HoneySunshine ~ Lets hope that swine flu stays away from you!

Bonfloss/kte ~ Congrats on 99 days :happydance:

Helz ~ Why is Fern leaving This Morning?

Maffie ~ Any movement yet? That husband is gonna make me fly and kick him up the butt!! Tell him to stop being a douche bag!

Baby Love ~ Good luck with the unpacking. I HATE that job so much. Congrats on getting the husband to agree to a 4D-er!!

Florabean ~ awww thanks haha. I do like my bump really, just some days it really hurts me .. like pressure and stretching. Plus I got a freaking tummybutton hernia!
I was looking for hopedances thread? I can't find it .. am I being blind? Can you link me to it pls?

Amandas ~ Oh! Post completed nursery pictures :)

LittleKitten ~ Glad everything went well at the Drs :hugs:

Ok I need to get by butt ready. Have a great morning girlies!!!

OH is cranky today and its doing my head in, sending me up and down all the time :(

He is doing lots of hard work with the DIY so I really shouldn't complain but he just gets so impatient doing it. We had to go out and get some more concrete as he is sorting the front path out the house, but we ran out of concrete bags so I said I needed to wash my hair and then we could go. When I came down he had re-set some tiles in the kitchen (the DIY he was doing last night) so I couldn't get my shoes to go out as you have to go throught the kitchen to get them. My work shoes were in the front room and he said wear them but I don't want to wear my work shoes with my normal shoes as I would look so stupid. So he just stomped off. It sounds daft but I feel so crappy I just want to look nice, not like I can't dress myself.

I wanted to wash some clothes too but as I can't go through the kitchen I will have to walk out the front of the house and round to the back garden (I live on a terraced street so have to go down the street and through an alley) I don't really want the whole street seeing my dirty washing.

I also can't get to the black bin bags as they are in the kitchen.

I just want to have a nice day with him but I feel bad for not being able to do anything and the things I can do, I currenlty can't becasue I am in the way of him. Can't win :nope: I don't think he understands this either.

Now he came back and had a paddy as I haven't found out how much is it to neuter our female cat, but I don't see the point of searching the internet as the vet we will do it at is closed over the weekend - emergency appointments only, and prices will vary.

I just want to cry. :cry:

Sorry for the rant, I just needed to vent.

goodlove babylove with the move tomoz!! hope ur feeling better! well done on getting a SCAN!!!! Yipeeee
Chaos goodluck with the scan, cant wait to see the pics!!!

Hooray home from work. Powerwalked the mile home and even though I got rather hot doing it I actually feel quite good. Hungry now though and dont know what to eat cos everything in the house involves cooking. Have the bed to myself tonight cos OH is staying at work cos they have a wedding today so he wont finish til 4am if its anything like last weeks wedding!

Havnt heard from Keerthy yet but she was going to PM me when she got here so I imagine her hubby hasnt sorted out internet in their house yet.

Chaos- Fern has left This morning to do other things. It's rumoured she threw a tantrum over co presenter Phillip Schofield being paid more than her, and quite rightly so IMO ..Go girl!
Maffie- Any movement yet? Did you speak to a midwife about your concerns?
BabyLove- Good luck with the move, hope your feeling better now?
Kte- :hugs: for you xx

I got up nice and early this morning and went over to York..went into Next and bought lots of gorgeous clothes for my son Ellis, a few bits for daughter Kayleigh,not much she liked-awkward missy!! and yet more clothes for baby Ethan :cloud9::blush: but most of the stuff for him we got in bigger sizes 3-6 and 6-9 months so THATS IT now,no more, he has plenty enough clothes to see him through his 1st year! Me and hubby didn't get anything, I looked for maternity but couldn't find any so I asked in the end and was told they didn;t have any! Not a small store either! Bloody rubbish!!
Glad to be home now,feet hurting and now Ive sat down Im being attacked from within. Feel like my hearts racing too,which feels strange but I had a coffee when we stopped for breakkie so maybe thats to blame.

We'reeee bacccccck.

It was totally awesome, got some really good pictures.

I posted some and a video here:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...304-4d-pictures-video-autumn.html#post2612691

Oh wow Chaos, beautiful pics and video!!

Girls, I have a dilema about my pram..y'know how it is when you see another one then start having doubts about the one you've bought?! My eye has been caught by a Mamas and Papas ultima MPX travel system, it's gorgeous!! The one I have bought already is the icandy Cherry system. Im thinking that we would be better off with the M&P pram as the carry cot is bigger than the icandys carry cot...theres not much chance of me having a tiny baby so Im now worried that he will outgrow the carrycot sooner than the 6months that he could go into the pushchair part (pushchair doesn't lay flat) The M&P pushchair lays down flat so can be used from birth,so can the carrycot obviously. Hubbys in a mood with me now,saying Im never satisfied with what Ive got. Ooooooh what to do girls??!

Lol oh dear helz. I am the same. I am now doubting the bottles I have cos of the way the babies I look after take to them...but then they are premature and therefore harder to feed...and my nephew and other babies I know have been fine with them! I really like the iCandy but OH doesnt so that put a stop to that idea.

I think he's worried that we won't be able to sell the icandy then will be stuck with 2 prams..taking up valuable space and he's worried about the wasting of money.
Babylove, I know you are busy but I know you have changed prams a few times lol..did it not worry you that you wouldn't get back your money and that you'd be stuck with more than 1 pram?

I posted in the buy,sell,swap thread,just asking if there was any interest in an icandy cherry and I had a few people asking me if I could put pics on and how much was I looking for but I went to reply and I couldn't..said I didn't have permission?! Then my post seems to have been removed..anyone know why this is?

Hiya girls

Helz i personally dont like the MPX, the seat unit is quite short and narrow... It looks bigger than it is iykwim?! The carrycot is a good size but for the sake of a few weeks difference you need to decide if its worth it... I always sell mine at a profit so have been lucky.. An ICandy will do quite well and the MPX isnt going as well as it used to so you should have some pennies left over,.. If you want something thats bigger and will last the Silvercross Sleepover is lovely and roomy. HTH x

Well ladies i am shattered, been unpacking today and the move is in the morning :) so its my last sleep here :(

I posted in the buy,sell,swap thread,just asking if there was any interest in an icandy cherry and I had a few people asking me if I could put pics on and how much was I looking for but I went to reply and I couldn't..said I didn't have permission?! Then my post seems to have been removed..anyone know why this is?

Hi helz, think you need mods permission to post anything that would be over £100.
I am a nightmare wth pushchairs too, think its just a general woman thing!!!
Good luck thou hun x

Ah right,thanks, didn't know, whoopsy :blush:
I'm going to go round hopefully tommorow and have a good look at it then decide if I want to change prams. Im frustrating myself! Thanks girls xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->