Official October Team Bumpkins

Hmm....I think my little man is trying to ask what the hell I'm feeding him lol. Just had a rather spicy Rogan Josh which I enjoyed very much but now he is kicking the crap out of me lol. Think hes wondering whats going on. My bump is rock hard today. Feel like I cant stretch much further lol and still got another 13 weeks to go! Now sitting on the sofa getting ready to watch Monster in Law hehe.

Babylove good luck with the move tomorrow hun.

Hi ladies, hope we are all well. I havnt been active on here in ages. Basically we had some bad news about the baby, were not sure if she will make it. I found out i have anti kell in my blood and its very serious (a bit like rhesus but worse).

hope you are all doing great

Mer

xxx

Morning girls

Mer: Hun i hope everything works out and bubs is ok :hugs: Am here if you need me, i have been a crap txt buddy i know, but now my move is here and almost done i am yours whenever you need me xxx

Well girls its the big M day! Luckily i will be back online tomorrow :D . Its going to be a long and crazy day and i imagine i will be shattered tonight, i just hope i sleep ok in a new house. I will take pics when i find my camera to show you all my lovely new home.

If i find someone with an unlocked network i will come say hi later :lol: If not catch you all tomorrow ... :hugs: to you all xxxx

Mer:hugs:

I was only thinking about you last night and wondering where you had got too.
My thoughts are with you all and remember we are all here for you:hugs:

Baby.love, hope the unpacking goes well today, bet ur well organised though!!!

Not sure what I am going to do today but its very blowy so the washing machine is going to be on overtime!!

Have a good day girls and bumps x

Hello all,

Tried to do a carboot this morning but the rain just got too much so we packed up and came home.

Awh Mer - Big hugs :hugs: I hope everything works out for you x

Hope the move has gove well baby.love

helz81, hope decide on the pram you want. I had one, really wanted another one and then got something completely different, but so much happier with the choice.

Off to go look through :baby:'s nursery with OH now and make a list of all the things we now have and need :happydance:

Felling much better today - except for the hot flushed I keep on getting!!

Morning girls. Mer- hope everything is ok hun and your little bubs is all fine.

Had the nicest nights sleep last night as I had the bed to myself. Slept from 11pm til 11am and only got up twice!! Now curled up in bed with the laptop and a cup of milky coffee as a treat. Yummy. Must get around to hanging out the washing in a minute but that means folding up my other housemates washing first cos shes gone away to the Isle of Wight and left her washing drying.

Cant wait to go view some houses tomorrow. Really just want to know where I am going to be living now. Its frustrating me that we are supposed to be out of here in 7 weeks and I still dont know where we are going to! Will feel much happier once I know we have a house to move to. Got 4 viewings tomorrow in High Wycombe at 4.30pm, Aylesbury at 5pm, 5.30pm and 5.45pm. And then 2 more viewings in Aylesbury on Tuesday at 5.30pm and 5.45pm. Hoping one of them proves to be the one! All of the places we are going to see look lovely on the particulars so hopefully they will be as nice as they are supposed to be. Just want to know now where my little man is going to spend at least his first year of life.

What is everyone doing on this grey old Sunday?

Hello ladies,

Haven't been on for a while - thought I'd catch up.

Mer - I really hope things turn out okay for you, thinking of you.

Can't believe I'm already 25 weeks, it's going so much quicker than with my first daughter. Was looking at her newborn photos yesterday and I can't wait to meet no.2 daughter!

Hope everyone's alright.

Hello all, Babylove goodluck with the move, hope it all goes well for u xxx
Mer i hope your ok xxx

Mornin' Girls,

First of all, for those who have not seen, Maffie is in hospital with a bloodclot in her leg/lung. The thread can be seen here: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ffie-hospital-lil-update-pg2.html#post2618000

Mer ~ I'm really sorry about your situations. Keep us updated. Its really good to see you posting :hugs:

Baby love ~ Good luck with the move!!

Kte ~ Glad you're feeling better :)

Littlekitten ~ Woah I wish I could sleep that long lol. I got up 4 times last night to pee! Good luck with the viewings :)

Panda ~ Good to see you!

Sam ~ :hi:

I'm taking my sister to wet and wild today. Its a waterpark. She can still go on the slides, I'm quite happy to float around the lazy river and sit in the wave pool like a beached whale haha.

Have a GREAT sunday lovelies. :)

I'm in the hospital using my laptop. I'll be here probably for a good two more weeks, making my grand total a month. I have what they called a short cervix. In other words, they had to put a stitch inside there, and close my cervix back up so Aiden didn't come to soon. After they did that, at the follow up appointment, they noticed the sitich was the only thing keeping the baby from coming, so....they put me in the hospita and here I am still am.

Hopefully I'll be out by August 1st. I'm hoping anyway. We just rented a house the day I went into the hospital, so I haven't even gotten to spend a night in my new house yet! :nope:

Kiyota ~ I'm sorry you're having such a rough time. When they let you out on the 1st, are they planning on letting Aiden deliver or just let you out and see how you go?

At least you can use your laptop in there and get on BnB to have a little Mum interaction to keep you from going stir crazy!

What's your actual due date? I don't have you on the first post. Lemme know and I'll stick you on there. :hugs:

Hello, can you add me in on the 24th October? thought I had been added ages ago but can't find me now! Currently still on team yellow

Thanks Chaos for pointing out the thread about Maffie, Ive left a message on there.

Well we went to look at the 'other' pram and I have to say it is gorgeous and not as big and bulky as I had imagined it to be?! We tried it in the boot of our car and it fits fine. We came home and got our pram out and have decided as much as we love the I candy, we think the M&P is gonna be more practical. Im gonna find it hard letting it go :cry: but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!

yw. I've added her on facebook so I can keep up with whats going on.

Glad you found a better pram.

Ok off to the water park, bbl! :)

Kiyota - Take it easy in hospital, and make the most of being waited on hand and foot! Hope it all goes ok. Lucky you've got your laptop - keep us posted. :hugs:

Mer - Big :hugs: to you. My fingers are crossed for you. Remember we're all here for you. Take care.

Chaos - thanks for posting about Maffie - I hadn't seen the other thread. Enjoy the water park!

Helz81 - Glad you've decided on the pram! There are just too many to choose from!

Does anyone know where Aimee-Lou is - She used to post on here daily and I haven't seen her post for a while? I haven't had a chance to read back through, so hope she's ok?

Well we finally finished painting the nursery today! (we still have the hole in the wall!!!!) My DH is currently in there banging and crashing, putting together the cot!!!! It's so exciting! When it's all finished I'll post some pics!

Anyway, I'm exhausted so I'm off to bed! Night all! x

Hi lovelies,
Just catching up with everyone!

Mer - :hi: welcome back, lovely to see you again, have got everything crossed for your LO.

Babylove - hope move went well and the arm not playing up too much

Chaos- finally got to see the Autumn clip :happydance: aww she's fab also could you do my stork, must have forgotten to ask you :blush: am staying yellow

Ki- take it easy and enjoy your rest :hugs:

Amand - jealous of you for even starting the nursery, think my LO will be decorating it on its own at this rate :rofl:

Just read about Maffs, sending her PMA ++

Wonder when Aimee and Linda are back? Hope they've bought us pressies from their hols :haha:

:flower::kiss: to everyone, have a lovely monday

Mand, sorry missed the bottom of your post - Aimee Lou is sunning herself this week with hubby!:thumbup:

Mer, honey, really hope everything works out beautifully for you and the baby. I am thinking of you and have everything crossed. Good luck. :hugs: xx

Hiya girls... Well we are in the new house :D and boy i love it.. Got loads of unpacking to do but i am so tired :sleep:

Gonna go catch up on whatever i have missed.. Catch you all in a bit xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"