Official October Team Bumpkins

Welcome Pink! Another boy for the bumpkins :happydance:
Littlekitten- YAY for your good news,you must be over the moon!

Well,Im 26weeks today,into my last week in 2nd tri,how scary!! Its flying by!
Have a good day girls, Im having another lazy day (off work a week) Im not even showered or dressed yet! xx

Welcome Kara. I am running so late today girls! I have to leave at 12 to walk to the bank and the midwife appointment at 12.40....and i only got up 15 mins ago and have yet to eat or shower! Best run lol x

Hello Kara! Welcome to the group... We're not a bad bunch really, they're all full of advice and support; plenty of smiles and hugs too... I feel quite privledge to be apart of the group...

Good Afternoon all...

Work was really busy this morning, DS and I are going to make his bed up and sort his furniture out in his new room. Then I'm afraid it's nap time...

Have a lovely afternoon all, catch you later... Wind and rain here.. urgh...

Well I don't know whether to laugh or cry! Just got back from the midwife appointment. Blood pressure is now right back down to 111/64 which is great. Heard the heartbeat. Had bloods taken and got weighed. Got my HIP form. She tried to figure out where he was laying but wasn't very successful lol. Had a trace of glucose in my urine so I have to take FMU next time....then she measured me....I am 27+2...was measuring almost 2 weeks ahead at last appointment so was expecting to be around 29 weeks or thereabouts....I am measuring at 33 weeks!!! Got a growth scan booked already for next week so she has just said to wait for that. But OMG....thats 6 weeks ahead of my dates!

Well I've got a growth scan next week. Could be that he is doing lots of his growing now and will slow down in a few weeks. Could be that there is alot of water around him. Could be that he is going to be a very big baby. We just have to wait for the scan now to see which it is. Seeing the consultant next week the day after my growth scan so we will see what he wants to do. The midwife thinks he may come earlier than my due date cos of how big he is already. Phoned my mum who works in a GP surgery and she reckons I will probably have to have a Glucose Tolerance Test as alot of women with PCOS develop gestational diabetes in 3rd trimester and could explain why he has suddenly started piling on the weight.

OMG LittleKitten! Do you feel bigger all of a sudden? Thats quite some diference isn't it! Good luck for growth scan xx

I posted earlier to say Im 26weeks today but just realised I think Ive gone into double digits? Have I have I????!

Edit to add.. YEAAAAAASSSS I HAVE! 98 days to go!!!

Congrats Helz!!

Wow LK, I noticed your bump pic looked bigger but . . . WOW!! Speachless!

I know! I was just shocked. Still not recovered lol. Honeysunshine - that is what the midwife explained to me. Im still trying to take it all in to be honest and just trying not to panic too much until the scan.

I know! I was just shocked. Still not recovered lol. Honeysunshine - that is what the midwife explained to me. Im still trying to take it all in to be honest and just trying not to panic too much until the scan.

:hugs:

did they tell you how much he weighed approx at your last scan? my scan last week at 26+4 he weighed 2lb 4. xx

wow, LK, that really surprises me, as to me, you still look quite small on your avatar bump pic. Oh well, hopefully the growth scan will say he's just fine & it's just a lot of water?!

Also, welcome to the bumpins Kara. Are you born in 1981 too? I am. :)

And finally. Aside from needing to pee all the damn time, feeling tired & feeling sick if I dont eat something every hour, I'm doing fine. My Dr called & said my bloods are almost back to normal (iron 10.4) but that I still have to take my iron tablets for the remainder of the pregnancy to be on the safe side. Damn it- was really hoping I wouldn't need them anymore, but oh well, c'est la vie. It's only 11 weeks I guess...

His weight at his last scan was 1lb cos it was at 22 weeks. We will see what he weighs next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->