Official October Team Bumpkins

Hiya girls... Sorry i have been awol lately.

LK hope all is ok hun... xxx

Well girls i am getting there with the house, although its taking it out of me :( Freya has turned into a lunatic with her kicks now which is fab, but some take my breath away. I have my 4D scan on wednesday and so cant wait to see how big she has got, also be nice to see who she looks like. My OH has a weeks leave next week and has said i have to rest all week! who is he kidding huh?!

:hugs: to you all xxx

LK hope everything is ok. i rang doctor yesterday cos i convinced myself lo hadnt moved for ages, but then thankfully 4am this morning he was back to his usual :)

hope its ok xxxx

Keep us posted LK :hugs:

:hi: Aims - welcome back - glad you had a lovely time

:thumbup: Babylove yaay for scan I can't wait to see how much she's grown (although I'm not sure she can deliver another pic quite as cute as that avatar one!) Hope the arm is ok and you've unpacked xx

I'm just back from the chiropractor - I think I may love her:rofl::rofl: remind me of that when the £500 for a weeks treatment money leaves my bank...

Good Afternoon Ladies...

LK - Take Care, Take things easy and keep us informed...

Baby.love - Glad your getting the house sorted, try not to worry too much about the time it takes to get things just how you want them. I think it's really nice that your OH is giving you some 'time'.

Aimee-lou; Glad you had a wonderful holiday, you needed it... It's such a shame that your workplace are still dragging the issues out rather than for the short time and dealing with them. I don't fully understand their reasoning. It's not as though it's a permenant change or how it's to be after babe's here, it's just temporary?

DS was up bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning, Dad say's he been rather argumentive today... But he's been good otherwise. Dad's appointment went well, they're going to take him in for 24 hrs observation as they think one of the tablets they have him on is working too well and could be what's causing the low BP problem to hang about, or the heart attacks have caused more damage than they 1st thought. Otherwise they're pleased with his progress... They've told him it's his choice when he goes back to work, he's talking about going back as I start my Mat Leave, as he can then go onto the light duties I've been doing for a while. Which is a good idea, and will get him back into work slowly. The lads all ask regularly about him and how he's progressing which is really reassuring for me...

I hate morning sickness!?!?!

I still can't believe how lucky I've been with work, bosses & lads included in that too. They're starting to molly cuddle me now too...

This time next week all the October bumpkins will be in 3rd Trimester woohoo!!
Can't believe time has flew in so fast!

I just walked round Asda then fell asleep for 1 hour.
Can't seem to do anything these days without needing a nap afterwards!
Really starting to wish I was still drinking coffee :coffee:!!

Have a lovely weekend everyone :kiss:

Mornin Girls,

Firstly....

30 weeks today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phew, 75% done.

Well I woke up today feeling rough as a badgers arsehole. I had a cracking headache on the left side of my head and my left hip/leg just HURT. Well I went and harassed my chiropractor for an adjustment. Gawd, you should have heard the crack my neck and lower back made, was SO stiff. I feel 1000 times better now and NO headache. I love that man haha

I think it was simply because I worked a 10 hour day yesterday cause the other girl had to be off. After a month of part time it really kicked my butt!

Autumn has the hiccups at the moment. This child has them like 4 times a day. I really love feeling her but at the same time it is the most ANNOYING "twitchy eyelid" feeling in your belly.

Ok now to catch up on the 3400 pages of posts.

Kara ~ Welcome to the bumpkins! I added your details to the first post on this thread.

Re fundal height, I was at 30 Cm's last week.

Znwinnie ~ Glad the app went well. Any news on the land lord?

Amandas ~ I really wanted to do the hypnobirthing classes, but they are SO expensive over here. I had to settle from a book about it lol.

Maffie ~ I woke up 5 times to pee last night so feel your pain. Baby needs to learn its not a bouncy chair!

Honeysunshine ~ Congrats on 27 weeks :hugs:

H702 ~ Looking forward to seeing the 4D pictures!

Sam ~ Congrats on 30 weeks! :)

Re age, I was 27 when I fell pregnant and just turned 28 on the 20th June. I feel like an old woman compared to all the teenagers who are preggers on here lol.

Helz ~ Great news re the money.

Pip ~ I'm really glad the Chiropractor helped you. I really wish more ladies would consider it. Its done more for me than physio ever did. I just love adjustments. It totally resets your body. I sleep SO well the night after one. I wish I could go more than once a week, but at 56 bucks a pop it gets expensive, quickly! Once my deductible on my insurance is paid I'll go as much as I can lol.

Littlekitten ~ Feel better soon lady. :hugs:

Aimee ~ Welcome back! Glad you had a good time :)

Baby.Love ~ Glad you got all moved. Re the kicks. Autumn kicked me so hard in the rib yesterday, I squealed down the phone to a patient lol. I was so embarrassed!

Ok time for some breakfast.

:rofl: I get that "twitchy eye" feeling too!! I didnt know it was hiccups!! cool!!

lol Chaos yep Freya gets hiccups loads now, feels like something is on vibrate in my tummy and i love it :cloud9:

Happy 30 weeks hun xxx

I am back ladies. Went to the GP who checked my urine, BP and listened to James on the doppler. BP was fine and urine had a trace of protein in it. Cos I had reduced fetal movements she wanted me to still go to Delivery Suite so arrived there are about 2.30pm. Got attached to the monitor (CTG) for half an hour and he did a few little movements so that was good. Could hardly feel them though they were that small. So after that they did an internal and a swab. Cervix is closed and looks fine. My urine showed up leucocytes when I was there so they think I have a urine infection. He has given me some antibiotics for that. He also wanted me to have a doppler scan to check the blood flow from the placenta. So after 2 hours hanging around in Delivery Suite...I then had to go up to Day Assessment Unit and spend another hour waiting up there before they did the doppler scan. Thankfully after much prodding and trying to get measurements he finally co-operated and the measurements are fine. So I was finally released for good behaviour lol. Just have to keep an eye on his movements and go back if there is any more pains or if hes not moving at least 10 times in a day.

Good to hear James is ok Littlekitten. I'm sure our boys are cheeky and like worrying us!

LK - I'm glad you had the visit to the hospital, best place to be when things are feeling right. Bet you're so pleased that is only a urine infection, hope you get nomore scares...

Best go get ready for work, catch you all later... Have a great morning...

Morning all, did anyone see that programme about the world's oldest mothers. It was quite interesting but I fgell asleep during it :sleep:

Had a lovely dinner of chicken curry and coconut rice last night, it was delicious.

Didn't sleep too great as OH's soon to be ex started text ranting for hours saying he should of been more careful where to put his sperm thats if it's his child. I could kill her.

Off to docs to see if she'll extend my sicknote to the start of my mat leave which is only 2 weeks away yikes.

Hope everyone is well this morning :kiss:

yes i watched it, what was that english woman thinking!!!!!! quite intersting though

Morning all,

I missed that, sounds like it would have been good to watch.

Hope the infection clears up soon Littlekitten and you little James feel better soon :flower:

:hugs: Maffie, some people, hope her bitter outbursts dissapear soon for you, she is doing it to upset you so don't let her x

Happy 30 weeks for yesterday Chaos!

I had chicken pie last night, made me feel really crappy! I seem to have a thing for cereal at the moment, could do with another bowl right now!

Last night I got all comfy in bed after a loo trip, (lying on my side like a good girl) when LO woke up and had a mad half hour, needless to say my 'bump' position had moved and then I couldn't get comfy for ages, but it was too cute bless!

Anyone got any plans for the weekend? Me and OH are off to do two car boot's! It started as a de-clutter before LO arrives but they seem to be a bit of a hobby now! They are fun when we get there but the early mornings :shock: - we must be mad - shouldn't we be getting all the sleep we can?!? :rofl: They are nice though as we get to spend some time together as well.

Oo I just noticed, it's my last day in 2nd tri!!

morning!

LK - glad you got sorted out x

well, breastfeeding workshop yesterday was a total waste of time!! she just read off a powerpoint presentation word for word - we could have just been given a leaflet and read it!

4d scan was great though :) boy he is one grumpy lil man though!! we got a few good pics ill try and post them later if i can figure out how! he was sticking his tongue out and then at the end he opened his eye, was amazing. my mam was so chuffed we had let her come with us. the doc asked if he could do our growth scan next week so he can try and get us some better pictures so thats good!!! hope he's in a better mood then!

Morning girls. Just got a visit from MIL cos she had to bring accross some post for OH as proof of address cos he is technically still registered at her house. She arrived with the cutest little outfit. Its a green tshirt with a tiger on which says 'take care i'm rare', and little sandy coloured khaki type trousers....cos his daddy has some shorts the same lol. Bought it in 0-3 months so we will see how quickly he fits into it lol.

Feeling a little better this morning. Woke up at 6.30am for a pee and got back into bed and lay on my right hand side. Well James decided he wasn't happy with that and proceeded to kick me 4 times lol. So I gave in and rolled over so he could get comfortable again lol. Hes given me a few good wriggles and kicks since I've got up so I'm alot happier hehe. His daddy had words with him last night and it seems he has paid attention :)

Great news Littlekitten!
Aimee, Hiya and welcome back,seems like u been gone ages,glad you had a nice holiday,how ya feeling now your in 3rd tri? :happydance:
Kte, have a lovely last day in 2nd tri, my last day will be on Tuesday and funnily enough I too have developed a thing for cereal! Must be a calcium thing.
Chaos, HAPPY 30 WEEKS!!
Babylove, how's the hand now? :hugs:
H702, I neeeeeed to see your scan pics! x

Hi ladies,

I missed that programme last night...hubby doesn't like 'shock'-umentaries so I don't get to watch them often. They're my guilty pleasure! :rofl:

Thanks helz, yeah it did seem like ages. It was a lovely break and we really enjoyed ourselves....needed the rest too as now I'm back I seem to be very pregnant! :lol: 3rd tri is fab although it's scary that it's less than 3 months to go and I have a sneaky suspicion that bubs is going to make an early appearance. I keep getting the number 38 coming up all over the place and I had a dream that I gave birth at 38w4!

LK - glad everything is ok. :hugs:

Hope we all have a good day. I've got lots to do but no motivation, no energy and I have lost the ability to reach anything below my waist!! :dohh: Ahhh joy!

I have washed some of James's clothes this morning....was about to take them out of the machine and hang them on the line... and a thunder storm hit lol. So they will be being dried in the conservatory instead. Today I am packing my labour bag. Yesterday has made me feel superbly underprepared on top of the fact that he is measuring so far ahead of dates and the midwife seems to think he will arrive in September rather than October!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->