Official October Team Bumpkins

Ooo Aimee-Lou now you've got me wanting cake! I wanted to go pick up some bedding today but realised OH has the bloody card cos he wanted to go to Tescos yesterday. So bang goes that idea! Still don't even have any sheets for the moses basket or the cot lol.

We don't have bedding yet either. My Mum promised to buy all that but no sign. My birthday on 7th September so it may arrive then....otherwise a shopping trip will be in order!! :happydance:

5000 posts :wacko::happydance::happydance:

Yippeeeeeeeeeee, its only taken 15 months :blush: I wonder how long the next 5000 will take?!

Hope you are all ok, I am having a lazy'ish one today :)

:hugs: to you all :kiss:

I have bedding, found Asda (george) was reasonably priced. Other than that managed too pick an awful lot up at carboots and a few items off ebay... I've not paid more that £5 for full sets with now't wrong with them. We have 3 complete sets of covers etc for a cot bed (Next, Mama & Papa for a bargain price) Can't whinge there... I love a bargain...

I know there are bits and pieces that are better getting new, but with the house, OH job and my time off sick; the money just isn't there. SInce OH has been in a job he now gets paid weekly too and as all our bills are monthly we're having to watch the pennies to make sure we've the money to cover everything and still buy the bits for baby... And to throw havoc into the equation DS needed a complete new wardrobe of clothes too, he'd gone from 8-9 straight into 11-12 so none of his clothes at home would fit...

I can really understand about money concerns... Really get me in a bit of a panic, OH keeps me right, bless. He's so much better with figures than I am...

Been for lunch with my friend today, OH came home to strip the wall-paper off in the livingroom and DS went swimming with friends kids... All in all been a lovely morning...

Afternoon all

I'm with you on the money concerns, paying for the divorce and hiring cars is crippling!

I've got some bedding I got loads of fitted sheets for the moses basket and I got a brand ew set of sheets with it too.

I'll need bedding for the crib/cot though.

Just been out shopping and my ankles are now swollen and sore so feet up time. Managed to pick up some soothers in boots for my boobs. Apparently you warm them to improve milk flow and cool them to ease pain. Reduced to £1 so bargain.

Hey ladies !! Hope you are all well. Still really tired from the travel home . Hopefully Im fully rested by the time Monday comes around because I am going to be so busy.

Im gonna get the nursery done in the next couple of weeks, I cant wait to get it started.

Kisses to all xxxxxxxxxx

Oh oh oh just noticed that I only have 96 days left yeyyyyyyyyyyyyy :happydance:

ssshh I'm 33! or 'elderly' according to my notes :rofl::rofl:
AND I've got a toyboy husband - tut tut me bringing the Bumpkins into disrepute...:blush:

LOL! :rofl: My OH is a toyboy too. It kinda freaks me out sometimes when I remember he's younger than my own sister, hehe.

flora i have the same situation. OH is younger than me...and younger than my baby brother lol.

Evening all, just a quick catch up, i'm off to bed soon as will be up at 4 for this bloomin car boot! I either hope its a good day or it rains it off lol, preferable the first choice! Got a little sun burnt today!

Just popped over to third tri - its a bit scary there!

Hope all is well and I'll properly catch up soon! x

Morning all, woke up semi rolled onto front today, well on my side but face down so bump felt funny. Didint like that. Just waiting for sproglet to kick me now....come on kick :lol:

Weather looks rubbish here again today, we've had days and days of rain. Yesterday was ok but the threat of rain kept my washing inside.

Keep thinking should start clearing nursery today.... it just seems a massive job.

OH said last night well it's obvious 3rd trimester is here you cant kept comfortable. :rolf: lol yeah I know thanks.

Morning all...

We're suppose to be going to a car show today, and I really can't seems to get motivated about going. I ended up with a really sore thigh yesterday, and found that I'm needing to sit more frequently and don't seem to stop drinking all day... I'm rather bothered that there's not many seats in an open field, and I don't like feeling rather hopeless... Oh well not to worry, I'll be fine...

OH is still in bed, but he's not going to be there long...

Golly, I really do hate morning at the moment, I'm so groggy, and it takes me so long to feel as though my stomachs settled after breakfast... Urgh...

OH started yesterday whilst shopping, trying to fill the trolley with all the baby washing stuff, nappy stuff etc; I'm not sure where he thinks we're going to put it all. At the moment, the house is still all over the place. DS's room still has no toys in, just the basics - bed, wardobe, drawers and rug. Living room is now totally stripped of wall paper, just needs the holes filling and sanding, all that's in there is TV, sofa and pc... Everything else is split between OH mother's garage and the 'new kitchen' area.. So much to do...

Had to laugh tho, as when OH got into bed and snuggled up; I mentioned that I'm 28 weeks next week. Ah, he said... Yep, 12 Weeks to go. OH shot up and looked rather shocked and said "Is that it? You've kept that quiet, we've so much to do and will we get it done? Where are you going to put cot? Moses basket? Will we be ok?" Hehehe we'll be fine... We'll just plod on, I'm in a catch 22 situation, so much to do and so much I can't do... So we'll have to be ok...

Morning girls. Good to know a few others are feeling grotty at the start of the third tri. I take my hat off to those carrying with kids already. I am knackered. We went to one of my best friends' wedding on Friday and I have been shattered ever since. Slept on the couch the majority of yesterday and have woken well groggy this morning. Also my hands and feet are really swollen. I'm not sure if all of this has come about because I forgot to take my iron on Friday a.m/p.m and Saturday a.m. :wacko:
Had my 28 week check up at the hospital and Anti-D injection last Monday. All went well. It was the lovely midwife who did our original visit. I was starting to get a bit concerned about the midwifery care so it really helped seeing someone I feel I have been able to get to know the best. Had more bloods taken and then when I got home had a letter from the docs about blood taken about 2 weeks ago saying to make a non-urgent appointment so maybe they'll up my dose...
Anyway - aside from this - everything seems OK and babs is growing well - kicking lots. Heartbeat was really strong!

My girlfriend was due last Weds and is still sat around the house! She is booked in for induction tomorrow - poor dab.

29 weeks! :happydance:

Morning all, hope everyone is ok. Happy 27 weeks to anyone hitting the final tri :happydance: :happydance:

Morning all hope everyone is doing ok??
What a horrible day can you believe this is summer!
Going to have a lazy day today if the kids let me there driving me mad already and theyve only be off school since thurs dont know what is going to be like after 6 weeks. :headspin:
Cannot believe tommorrow ive made it to 28 weeks a huge milestone for me, my next is to get beyond 32 weeks so this little man better behave :baby:.

Afternoon all,

Ok, a bit more of a catch up!

Welcome Gunners Momma:hi:

I keep thinking I need to clean the nursery, I really need to get washing all the clothes and blankets etc, I feel tired now but i'm worried I will have even less energy soon, or that when I start 'nesting' I will have far too much to do!! I was thinking the same as Neon, those having to look after kids whilst carrying need a medal, I don't know how you do it.

Hope your LO behaves for you Mumof42009 :)

Bonfloss reminded me earlier that we have 90 days to go today so it's half :happydance: and half :shock:!!

Just waiting for my washine machiene to finish the last wash of the day before a nice relaxing bath!

Hey all; hope you've been hving a good weekend. :)

I had a hissy fit at my OH today. First weekend off together for months & the last weekend off together till the end of august so I figured we'd be able to get loads done. Instead he played XBox all day yesterday, then insisted we go on the ferry to Portsmouth to do some shopping. Managed to find some moses basket fitted sheets at last, but that was it. Was kinda depressing.
Anyway, started shouting at him thismorning for expecting me to always get the housework done etc. After an hour of me moaning & stomping around the house as I was washingh up, ironing, dusting, vacuuming etc... He FINALLY got up off his arse & cleaned the microwave, toilets & the shower... I was like, well thanks, but seriously, is that it???? Is that all you think needs doing in this place??? Argh!!!!!!!!!!!
Think he felt guilty after a while coz my sides & back were starting to hurt & I got stuck on the floor while emptying the bins and guess what? He's now gone into the spare rfoom & has made a start on the nursery!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay! :) :) :)
Maybe being a bitch to him does work after all?! I know I shouldn't complain too much, because altho he sucks at cleaning, he is brilliant with everything else & completely supportive of me in life in general despite being sex starved & tired with me keeping him awake when I can';t sleep etc etc etc. Bless him.

Right, that's my rant over for the month, lol.

On a good note, well, I assume it's a good thing; my booby leaked last night for the first time!!! :) And only 75 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited/scared/happy/impatient!!! :)

Hey girls. Hope everyone is having a good day. I was on an early shift at work today and I think my body is trying to tell me its had enough. Really struggled the last hour of the shift...and by the time I got home I was totally shattered and my whole bump just ached so I went to lie down and ended up sleeping for an hour and a half. I am on a weeks annual leave now and have Occupational Health tomorrow so we will see what they say. Only 3 weeks left after I go back but just don't know if I can do it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->