Official October Team Bumpkins

Hey , Hope you are all having a nice sunday !

Afternoon all,

I keep thinking I need to clean the nursery, I really need to get washing all the clothes and blankets etc, I feel tired now but i'm worried I will have even less energy soon, or that when I start 'nesting' I will have far too much to do!! I was thinking the same as Neon, those having to look after kids whilst carrying need a medal, I don't know how you do it.

QUOTE]

I feel the same .. Its just getting the motivation to do it ! I think Il get some done next weekend only back from hols and feel like I need another holiday ! My little sister is stayng next weekend so will be nice to do it together. I dont know what I need at this stage I think after I hang stuff up and get them organised I will have a better idea...........

I keep thinking about cleaning the nursery when I have finished work, but then feel like I should be waiting for you so we can do it together, but by the time you home, dinner eaten i am so tired i couldnt even clean a toy let alone a whole room!

FlIp, that was in reply to
I keep thinking I need to clean the nursery, I really need to get washing all the clothes and blankets etc, I feel tired now but i'm worried I will have even less energy soon, or that when I start 'nesting' I will have far too much to do!! I was thinking the same as Neon, those having to look after kids whilst carrying need a medal, I don't know how you do it.

God I totally agree. I only have Harri every other weekend and its hard enough work! Dont know how people do it all the time. I am just cooking roast potatoes and veggies cos OH is bringing home some roast sirloin beef from work which was left over yummy. Its the most lovely meat. Feeling a little better now. Phoned my mum for a chat and then had a shower which has helped. Still feel absolutely knackered though and have to be at the hospital at 9am urgh.

There is nothing worse than coming back from a holiday and needing one again! But glad you had a nice time away LindaK. I felt the same after my last mini hol at the beginning of this month, thats it now until maternity in October :( Oh well!

(I will hold you to that Nij)

Finally got the forum back after OH's rampage, he has decided he doesn't want to miss out on B&B as if I am not on here I am usually chatting about something I have read.

Had a little panic earlier, only had a faint kick this morning and was eating all sorts to get LO to move and felt nothing - so just before I got into my relaxing bath this eve, I realised I was too stressed as I had not had a strong kick or movement all day. I called the hospital and got to speak to a MW called Emma and duty, she was really calm and helpful. She said I should drink some cold water and jiggle LO about to see if I can get a reaction, but either way call her back in about half an hour.

Thankfully this worked! I was so relieved but felt a little daft! Earlier I had tried to wake LO but to no avail, at least Babybean woke at an opportune moment! I was quite happy to be told off with kicks for disturbing LO's sleep.

Hope eveyone has a pleasent evening :)

Kte - its worrying when you dont feel them moving isnt it? Yet today I cant stop him moving lol. Hes been kicking me in the same spot since 6.05am and now it hurts lol.

It is! It was horrid, no more scares LO please!!

I'm glad he is being good and reassuring for you now, he must be trying to make it up to you!

Lol - You can't be mad when they do tho, its like when your in first tri and you just feel sick all the time, yet when you don't feel sick then you would rather feel sick as it's a good kind of feeling sick! iykwim!

Lol I know. I cant bring myself to be cross with him cos I dont want him to stop moving again lol. It is getting quite sore now though lol cos he has literally been kicking me in the same spot for hours and hours. Just waiting for OH to get home now. I'm starving and he is certainly letting me know he is hungry too!

Hi all, havn't caught up yet,quick post from me as Im abit depressed tonight as my son has been playing up all day. In the end he got sent to bed really early and he cried himself to sleep:cry: I hate hearing him cry but OH made us stand our ground and not go to him so he learns a lesson (hopefully!) So Im not feeling happy so Im lurking more than posting really. And Im back at work tommorow after having a week off so thats not helping my mood..I just know everyone will make comments to me like oohhhhh arn't you big now, and can't believe how big youve got since I last saw you just last week :growlmad:

Evening girls and bumps:flower:

Helz it does get annoying when people keep telling you how big ur getting doesnt it, like oh I hadnt realised!!!
Was in town shopping yesterday and a couple of ladies in differend shops said when are you due, when I said 10 weeks they were shocked, it is my 3rd so am alot bigger this time round.

The weather here today has been shocking, we got soaked going to get DS2 some new shoes this afternoon and dont think it has stopped raining yet, not good for my growing washing pile:dohh:

My house it like a tip at the mo, new carpets are booked to go down in bedrooms, landing and stairs a week tomorrow so hubby is trying to get babies room decorated aswell as stairs and landing, hate the mess but know I will love the end result and then I can actually start preparing for this baby:happydance:

Off work for 2 weeks now, apart from the boys will probably drive me up the wall some days I am really looking forward to not having to be up, ready and out the house by 9am, back for 4 weeks then finish:happydance:

Have a good week girls and catch you soon x

Morning Girls...

Helz81 - Don't feel guilty for sending DS to bed, when he's been naughty. If he's anything thing like my DS was/is, he tends to play up more when he's tired or eaten something he shouldn't have (sweets are a bugger..) I'd much sooner send him to bed to sleep, so he wakes up in a better mood. As I don't think it's fair constantly telling him off when he can't really help how he's behaving. After a sleep he's in a better mood and not as naughty... It's better than having a grotty. naughty child all day, and they've not needed to be smacked etc...

Oh well best get sorted for work... Time's running away again...

Morning all

Have to say 27 weeks today :wohoo: 3rd tri

Gosh i'm in shock i've made it to here.

Spent most of yesterday evening vegging in front of star trek and fell asleep trying to watch the final of the tour de france. Nothing planned for today other than some tidying and tv watching :rofl:

congrats maffie!!!!!!!!!! Yipeee xxxx
Well im off to work yet again!!!! roll on Friday!!! ha ha

Morning all

Congrat's Maffie :happydance:

Hope you get to enjoy your first day back helz81 and your feeling better :hugs:

littlekitten - maybe he was trying to keep your tummy quiet if you were so hungry lol Hope you got something nice in the end.

I feel all groggy this morning, I have aquired a nice mouth ulcer and a headache. Hopeing my mood doesn't put LO off, I need some more wriggles and kicks today, I have had a few more so I am not too worried but I am keeping an eye on them.

At least it is quiet at work (most of staff are on holidays) although sometimes that can drive me bonkers as it's harder to get stuff done as no one is around to finnish off jobs! Just had a nice :coffee:

My internet is soooo slow today too, typical!

Morning girls. Kte - yes I had a lovely dinner of roast beef, roast potatoes, carrots and sugar snap peas.

Well my trip to Occupational Health was very successful lol. She has declared me unfit to work so I've got to go to the GP this week and get signed off for the last 3 weeks before my maternity leave. So relieved cos now I can concentrate on the move and getting all packed up lol. Busy day today cos we are off to hand in the paperwork for our new house and then we are taking DSS to indoor play centre to burn off some energy. Have a good day girls.

Great news about work littlekitten!

I am also glad to see I am not the only one starting to hurt all the time, and get mouth ulcers etc. I woke up with a sore throat and sore head, and am starting to feel really run down. Only 85 days to go :happydance:

DD is off school for another 3 weeks, and starts Primary 1 in August. It will be nice to get a few hours to myself again before baby comes!

Hope everyone has a nice week, especially those of you still working. I don't know how I did it with my dd!

:hugs:

LK - Guess it's worked out well going to see OT, couldn't have planned to get the time off; at least you can use it wisely. But at the same time don't do too much...

Mrs029 - The rest of the holidays will fly by I'm sure, at least you get to ease DS into school before babe arrives... My DS is so looking forwad to being a big brother, but he's still expecting babe to come out ready to play football and climb trees... He's in for a big surprise... But I don't know any other Mum's with new babies, and I've no real way of showing how small and helpless they are. I'm sure he'll be fine aventually...

OH and I brought all the remaining baby stuff from my Grandparents yesterday, so I've plenty to wash and put away in it's new home. I'm going to have a nap 1st before doing any of it. Hopefully I'll manage to get most of it done...

At least it's something I can plod on with rather than having to rely on everyone else to do lifting etc for me...

Kte, you can hold me to it - i would do it now, but it is something I think we should do together.......will you all please stop talking about food - i am starving, but nothing is staying in.

afternoon.

thats good news about your work lk.

i feel pretty rough today, didnt sleep well and have had lower back pain since last night :(

only 6 weeks left to work til i start my hols/maternity. cant come soon enough!! .. although that does mean labour will be here then too.. eek!!!

third tri is full of people having had their babies, its getting exciting and very real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->