Official October Team Bumpkins

Morning all

Chaos i'm the queen of scrapbook stash :rofl: I think I have maybe 5000 sheets of 12x12 paper if not more. I had loads left from when I closed my store. Most of what I have is scrapbook/card making related. I used to run crops and classes over here.

Does sound like Autumn marie will make an early entrance..... i've told my boy it might be fashonable to be late but it's so not necessary :lol:

Honeyshine what furniture have you got? My mum has deided I need a new cot. I was going to use the one Joseph had (OH's youngest) we bought it for the weekends he was here but went into a bed after about 6 uses. Mum keeps saying to me but this is your first!

Not sure what i'm doing today, probably more cleaning. I seem to be getting the cleaning bug. Have an electrical safety inspection at 2 as well :dohh: I hope they turn up on time the gas one was about 6 hours late.

https://www.babystyle.co.uk/zFurniture%2009.htm its the one called oaklands - im hoping to have nursery finished by tmrw (ish) so Ill post piccies in my journal for you to see.

Oh and my 4d scan on Friday was the most amazing experience of my life (so far) we got 20mins of Bam Bam showing off to Mummy and Daddy and over 30 photos! :cloud9:

I like the Oslo, but I am not too sure I would like the price that much TBH.

Looks nice the oaklands, but wouldnt suit the room........cant wAit to see pics of yours

Yay - my linen trousers from Next arrived just now. They are black linen trousers and god are they comfy. Tried them on to see if they fit and havnt taken them off again lol. Cant wait for the other pair to arrive now cos I ordered a pair in khaki as well.

My nursery is going to be quite empty. It's a tiny room so want to have a new rug and the cot and not sure what else i'll want in there. Maybe a small set of drawers. Clothes ar egoing in guest room I think.

We are very lucky. The room we will be using as the nursery in our new house is a good size double so we have plenty of room for his cotbed, chest of drawers, wardrobe and nursing chair (courtesty of the Ikea chair I had at uni lol). He will be sharing his room with his older half brother so thankfully there is plenty of room for toys!

In our nursery we have a cot, changing 'shelves', wardrobe and bed-side table. It is full of baby stuff though.

Our nursery so far -

https://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk23/Nij48/DSCF4055.jpg
As you walk through the door, the changing table thingy, book shelves, all changing equipment, bouncer and soft toys.

https://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk23/Nij48/DSCF4056.jpg
Into the room, the wardrobe and bed-side table (will come to the rest later on).

https://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk23/Nij48/DSCF4058.jpg
https://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk23/Nij48/DSCF4057.jpg
Looking back out towards the door, the cot, two moses baskets (one for our room and another for the living room), coats hung on the door and the mobile already fitted onto the cot.

https://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk23/Nij48/DSCF4059.jpg
The pile of stuff, a silver cross pram/buggy, a graco (iirc) pram, two car seats, changing bag, a bit of two toys for the living room (one of them where they lay on their backs with a load of dangly thingys) and a easy view for the car.

https://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk23/Nij48/DSCF4063.jpg
The boarder, the walls are actually magnolia, but the light in the room made the camera go a bit fuzzy.

https://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk23/Nij48/DSCF4064.jpg
https://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk23/Nij48/DSCF4062.jpg
https://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk23/Nij48/DSCF4061.jpg
Set of pictures, with a room temperature display (if it go below a 'safe' temperature the tempetature is shown in blue, and if it goes above, then it shows red! Obviously green means perfect).

https://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk23/Nij48/DSCF4060.jpg
The best purchase of my life, 99p in a B&Q sale, and I love it.

Good afternoon ladies!

Goodness me, everyone is so organised with their nurseries!! Ours isn't really going anywhere - we have stripped the walls and prepared them, picked the paint out and put the dust-sheets down......then we went on holiday! :winkwink: lol

Hope we're all ok. Chaos....take it easy. You don't want that little girl making too early an entrance on you!

Bubs has had a quiet couple of days. I get kicks throughout the day but nothing like the major kicking sessions I've been experiencing. I've also been feeling a bit light-headed and sicky.....have the MW on thursday so will speak to her about it then as I'm sure everything is ok. (As i type this I've just had 4 different kicks and punches before anyone starts to worry!) It's a pretty exciting time for us at the moment - Hubby and I are a bit sickly at the moment so I wont go on about it, lets just say that all this 'lovin' can't be good for baby! :blush: Plus it takes our minds off our money problems! he he :blush:

On the plus side, my appeal meeting is confirmed as the 17th August. I got my holiday pay etc sorted and I will starting my holiday on the 5th August for 13 days and then start my ML on the 24th August. I will therefore be on leave until the 21st May 2010!!! Woohoo!!!! It's taken some time but we got there eventually! :thumbup: Lets just hope that the Appeal etc gets sorted. Plus they're only paying me holiday pay up to end of September so I can hand my notice in on my birthday!! :thumbup::happydance: What a birthday present!! :happydance:

I'm in such a good mood guys....think I need to calm down, get a drink and a muffin and chill out a bit! :kiss: Have a fab day everyone!!

Wow!?!? Talk about putting me to shame... My Nursery currently has my bed in LOL...

It does have Babe's wardrobe in, nappy box and an blanket box full of cot/moses stuff. I am trying tho, I am hoping in the next couple of weeks we can get our room finished and then we can move out of babe's room...

Work was hard today, although there was not too much post I ended up with horrid back ache... But all the seats in work are stools with no back. Didn't get much chance to ease it... Boss did take pity on me, he sent me home early...

Off to see the midwife today, oh what fun... Wonder how long she have me waiting today and if she'll tell me I'm fat again? Been an average of 45 mins... I do hate being kept hanging about...

Just ordered some essential oils for the reusable wipes, been quite pleased with the nappies and wipes that I've brought. OH laughed at me yesterday, as I'd washed all the nappies that we have and made them up. All the terries have been made into new born nappies, and I've made all the shaped nappies up too. All stored in sealed boxes ready for being moved into the babe's room...

We haven't even got a nursery for little man :cry: We have the room in the house but untill my lazy dad realises that we need the attic bedroom clearing of all his crap,my daughter can't move bedrooms. Little guy can then have her old bedroom,which is right next to mine and hubbys.
Well, last day in 2nd tri for me today, and weve decided on a middle name now :happydance: His name will be Ethan Lewis. Weve been saying it for a few days now and we just love it,it's just right :cloud9:

Mornin' Loves,

Well today I feel a bit better, still totally shattered, however I feel that's something that is going to last for the next 10 weeks lol.

It feels odd not wearing my rings. I keep thinking they've fallen off or something.

Maffie ~ 5000 :shock: I have about 50 to 100 hahaha and I thought that was a lot! I keep trying to talk the hubby in to a wishblade alas we can't justify 500 bucks on it atm. BOO!

Sam ~ How did the app go?

LK ~ Let us know about the growth scan.

uh oh ... someone just got the hiccups. It feels like my hoo haw is hiccuping :rofl:

HoneySunshine ~ Share the 4D pictures!! :) It made me fall totally in love with Autumn. I put one in a frame on the mantal.

Nij ~ Nursery is looking good!

Aimee ~ Glad your mood has improved. Its great you have a date for the appeal.

Autumns Nursery is about done. There's a couple more things I wanna make for it before I take pictures. I want to get 4 6x6 canvas' so I can paint them then I am going to make 3D butterfly/Bees/Flowers to go on them (To keep with the pooh theme)
I also need to get a cream throw for the blue rocking chair, I just aint found one I like right now.

The crib/changingtable are in decals are on the walls, mobile is up. I decided not to paint it because I don't want the hassle of having to repaint it, I figured the decals/canvas' would be enough.

Ok I'm late for work. 2 weeks 2 days!!!! :)

Chaos I nearly bought an electric machine to cut things with cant rmember name of the one I was going to get but I have the big shot and sizzix machine. Alot of my paper is from when I had a store.

Well feeling pretty rough today. Very sickly feeling and feel beyond tired!!! Actually fell asleep for an hour but still feel a little rough. Don't think the junk I ate earlier helped.

Ok so we areback from the growth scan... and I am p****ed off and very confused. The bloke rushed through the scan...said there is a normal amount of waters...that his head and belly measurements are fine but that his femur length is very small. He said that its probably not correct as that doesnt suddenly tail off. Which left me wondering why he hadnt measured it again! James's estimated weight is 2lb 7oz which is normal for 28 weeks. So why in the hell if I dont have excessive waters, or a big baby, am I measuring so big. So I'm currently feeling rather down in the dumps cos I feel like its just me being fat.

Cheers Chaos - it has looked pretty much like that for about 3 months - just been adding the baby paraphinalia (sp).

lk - sorry it was so rushed. you would think he would check that measurement again wouldnt you! the last few growth scans ive had, his femur length has been either way above average, and then the next one below average so maybe it is just a rough guide? if he thought it was a problem he would surely have said something? Do you get another growth scan soon? hopefully it will be a different sonographer and they will explain things better. i get my next one on thursday, ill be 28w+5 wonder what he will weigh then.

xx

Ok so we areback from the growth scan... and I am p****ed off and very confused. The bloke rushed through the scan...said there is a normal amount of waters...that his head and belly measurements are fine but that his femur length is very small. He said that its probably not correct as that doesnt suddenly tail off. Which left me wondering why he hadnt measured it again! James's estimated weight is 2lb 7oz which is normal for 28 weeks. So why in the hell if I dont have excessive waters, or a big baby, am I measuring so big. So I'm currently feeling rather down in the dumps cos I feel like its just me being fat.

Sorry to hear he rushed it - sounds like the woman at my last scan :(

At least he's bang on for 28 weeks thats good, i think people just carry differently, some big, some tiny and looking at your pics its certainly not fat plus you started showing quite early if i remember :hugs2: you look good.

Im off to get measured today, get my anti d and have bloods, i already know im anaemic cos i was in hospital last week but they decided to let me wait till i see MW to get iron tablets??
Be interesting to see what she measures me this time, Sam was already weighing 3lb at 28 week scan and my stomach measured 2.5 weeks ahead at last MW appointment. Im not worried though as long as he comes out all ok. I was small with both pregnancies before but both weighed average weights when born.

LK I would speak to the midwife and explain how the scan went and you would like someone to go through it with you.

At my 23 week scan everything was measuring a day ahead but the femur was measuring 2 days behind. They said it was nothing to worry about and only a discrepancy of a week mattered?

I have a scan next Monday (28 weeks) so i'll be interested to see what happens.

I'm sure i've read on here people measuring bigger/smaller due to their height. I'm only 5'2 I am a plump lass which is one of the reasons why i've been booked a growth scan. Even though I dont carry much of my excess weight on my tum :dohh: I look small for my number of weeks but mw told me it's fine as it's just the way i'm carrying.

Quiet time for bubs is over.....s/he has just been kicking non-stop for the last 20 minutes. It must be tiring!:dohh:

Mine seems to have one quiet day followed by one 'bouncy' day - used to be there was a clear pattern to it all but I think I've learned to sleep through the morning kicks (5-6am usually) which means I miss the majority of kicking. Sure it will change again. We're probably just growing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->