Official October Team Bumpkins

Afternoon all, well i;ve just woken froma lovely nap to see the heavens open and ther rain is pouring. I hope it takes the mugginess away.

I can honestly say so far i've had a rubbish pregnancy, the amount of stuff thats happened it's unbelievable, but I can honestly say i'd go through it all over again to have more babies. :cloud9:

wow our 1st oct mummy, i was thinking was going to be me but this little mans on a warning to stay put! Hope your little mans home soon hopedance xx

oh my goodness... I can't believe the Bumpkins have started to appear already! Makes it feel real, doesn't it? Hope Samuel is ok... and Hopedance! I can't imagine giving birth just now - I'm not nearly done mentally preparing myself... maybe I need to get a move on!

Wow that is a bit of a shock about Hopedance!

eurghh im stressing out! my bros weding next friday, need to get loads before then but no money!!

Evening ladies. Hope everyone has had a good day today. I am absolutely shattered. We went to the Living Rainforest this morning...what a bloody disaster! Got there and went to pay for the tickets...to realise that OH had had my card yesterday and hadnt given it back...and typically it was in his other jeans! So had to go back home and just led on the bed and cried for about half an hour cos I felt so bloody useless. Then after I pulled myself together we went to the wave pool....to find that they had changed their timetable for the summer holidays and would be closing in half an hour for swimming lessons. I could quite happily have murdered them especially cos DSS started crying when we went back to the car. So we ended up at our local pool lol.OH has gone to take DSS home so I am feeling utterly fed up cos he went in a strop cos his cousins daughter didnt want to go for the drive so I have stayed here with her.

Wow, totally shocked at Hopedance having her LO already!!

Im so excited..got my 4d scan booked for tommorow night at 8pm! I can't wait to see my little boys face!!

On a bad note though- had a call about my blood test results from my 28 week midwife appointment last week..turn out I need to take iron tablets AND there saying I need to go back for ANOTHER blood test so they can check for another iron level! WTF??! Given that I have a history of aneamia they should have checked for all what they needed to in the 1st place!! Im so pissed off with them and am tempted not to bloody bother going for another test..Im sick of being messed around, it's not the 1st time Ive been called for an unnessesaryblood test because someone hasn;t bothered doing their job properly...the last few times it has happened it was because I wasn't noted as a preg woman so obviously my levels of iron would have caused concern as in a preg woman slightly lower iron levels are allowed for. GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Will a chocolate bun make me feel better girls??

Hi All

I haven't been around for a little while and every time I've looked in there have been just so many new posts that I've never caught up!!

Can't believe we have a Bumpkin baby already - that makes it all seem v real!

Linda - welcome to the 23rd! There seem to be quite a few of us now!

Sorry i can't remember everyone else's posts - i've just read so many!

You all seem to be much more prepared than me, with the packing etc. I havent bought a single nappy yet! You also all seem to be doing well on the bargains! Although i did walk into work last week and was given a bumbo for free! The same person also offered us a nursing chair for £30 - she said that it was virtually brand new so i jumped at it. I have to admit when i got it i was slightly surprised!! The cushions were filthy!!!! I ended up scrubbing every single one and i'm now trying to get them dry cos all the foam inside is soaked! They've been drying for 3 days now! They've come up pretty clean tho so it was worth the hard work and £30 is a bargain!

I had to go back for glucose testing last week and got my results back yesterday. I got a score of 8.3 and the cut off was 7.8 so I've got to go and see the diabetic nurse tomorrow. I've been feeling quite down about it all, as i REALLY want a homebirth and I'm worried that they won't let me, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see. But I'm now very jealous of all the goodies you've all been eating cos i think i may have to cut out sugary foods for the rest of my pregnancy! I think the risks are high birth weight babies, but i measured 28 at my last appt when i was 28 weeks so fingers crossed that hasn't happened yet and if i cut out sugar then i hope that it doesn't happen.

I had my first day off this week!:happydance: I'm cutting down my days so doing a 4 day week for this week and the next 2 and then a 3 day week for the following 5! I'm very jealous of all of you who've finished already!

Anyway hope everyone's well! Take care, Amanda x

helz- Good luck with scan tommorrow. Its great when you get to see them again ! And a choc bun makes everything seem ok !!

amanda- thanks great to move up a week !

I am so tired tonight. Think I am going to go to bed early tonight ! Start my anti - natal classes tommorrow which I am really looking forward to.

OMG Aimee i just saw it ..!

Sorry i have been awol today girls, i am just so flipping tired its stooopid! i am getting really bad restless legs at night and finding it hard to get comfy.. thank god for my fan though as without that i wouldnt sleep at all.. x

Baby.love I'm with you on the restless legs, mine does seem to be more in my feet thou, they just dont cool down and look horrid, veins are really prominent too!!!

Anyway 32 weeks today:happydance: still have a breech baby and midwife nxt wednesday!!!

The new wardrobe for my nursery will be here on Thursday I hope, so am going to be posting some pics soon.

:hugs: to everyone x

amanda - hope all goes well when you see the diabetic nurse.

Chaos - how's it all going with the lawyer etc. Fingers crossed that everything sorts out reasonable.

Helz81 - I hope the scan's a good one tomorrow.

I showed OH the bottles, he wanted us to go get another pack, wasn't in the wrong for getting them then. Tesco's also has a breast pump for £5.50 and have the closure to nature steralisers at half price too, for those of you still looking...

I was pricing up nursing bra's today, gosh. There are some scarey price tags on some of them, and many seem to be sold out. Typical! Plenty of time yet, I suppose. Just as we're getting weekly wages we don't have the money that we use to have at the start of a month, so if I can get bits each week, things don't seem as bad.

Just had a nice hot bubble bath, I really should learn I can't do with the water so hot. I get out and have to chill on the bed with a glass of cold water, as I make myself all giddy. Need to cool down. Will I ever learn? Oh well bedtime for me, no nap today, and I can really tell. Have a great evening all...

im due on the 1st oct- yay getting closer! I heard primark do cheap nursing bras for £4 or theres additions online for about £7.

Just a quick question, im 5 foot 5 and unfortunately 15 stone and with the hot weather weve been having ive found that i sweat places that you shouldnt! i dont really want to resort to pantyliners cuz i feel like ill be wearing a nappy! anyone else have this problem and any tips to stop it!?

Cheers x

Nursery! just need curtain put up :baby: :cloud9:

Attachments

• dexter room x.jpg
    dexter room x.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 6
  • dexters room finished.jpg
    dexters room finished.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 11
  • dexters room 4.jpg
    dexters room 4.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 7
  • dexters room 3.jpg
    dexters room 3.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 7
  • dexters room finished 3.jpg
    dexters room finished 3.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 9
Wow! I can't believe there's already a bumpkin! Hope all goes well with Samuel. =]

xTaylorsMummy - that's a lovely nursery! I love the baby bouncy thingy! =]

Gosh, I'm so tired today! Anyone know whether we're allowed to do cycling in the 3rd tri?

im due on the 1st oct- yay getting closer! I heard primark do cheap nursing bras for £4 or theres additions online for about £7.

Just a quick question, im 5 foot 5 and unfortunately 15 stone and with the hot weather weve been having ive found that i sweat places that you shouldnt! i dont really want to resort to pantyliners cuz i feel like ill be wearing a nappy! anyone else have this problem and any tips to stop it!?

Cheers x

I ended up chaffing at the top of my thighs and under my boobs; invested in a small tube of Bepthapan (sp?) cost me a couple of quid; and it cleared up the same day for both... Put it on in the morning, by bedtime that night, no longer sore and skin has been better since... Plus still have the cram for babe incase of nappy rash... Might help you too...

xTaylorsMummy - Love the nursery... Ok, I'm starting to get quite envious...

Morning all...

Had breakfast at 5ish, went back to bed for 6ish; lol bloody leg started twitching and flinching... :wacko: Got up and I'm here... OH has just gone to bed... zzzz's has started to come down the stairs from under the bedroom door...:thumbup:

Guess today's gonna be another long one... Didn't have a nap yesterday, couldn't get comfy at all. Ended up in bed for 8.30 ish... Not sure what to do today, might just see how I feel later as the kitchen really does need a deep clean. I just can't lift some of the heavy boxes that are packed in there still... So might have to work around them bits, but OH has also told me to leave it till the weekend and he'll help me then...:cloud9:

Aww bless, he want's to crack on with finishing the livingroom today too... So I guess I've been given a free pass to do very little again...:shrug:

Morning girls

Well all in all an ok sleep with me only waking up 3 times! Could be worse i guess... I cant believe i am 31 weeks today, where has the time gone from being on the 1st box of my ticker thinking the image looked like a prawn :rofl: Starting to feel the weight of my bump more now during the day and definatly putting myself in the "heavily pregnant" bracket soon.

Got loads of housework to do today :(

Catch you all in a bit xxx

Morning all, well i'm sleeping okish just keep getting lower back pain. My body isn't liking the extra weight around the middle. I've always been curvy but small waist compared to boobs and hips so having a bump is quite different!

Managed to get an energy burst late yesterday evening so got loads of washing folded and OH too all his and the kids stuff away. Had mine left has I need to sort my wardrobes out and pack up all my cycling gear so I have some extra room.

Neferet I would still be cycling if I was well enough. The only problem is balance may be affected and more likely to fall off. If i'd had no complications i'd of bought a trike. I used the tandom up until 5 months.

Think i'm going to attempt to finish off sorting and cleaning the living room today. Oh the fun :lol:

Morning all, well today i have a growth scan to see how big/small George is, i feel nervous but excited too, i will update you all at lunch time xxxx have a nice morning girls xx

Hi everyone, hope you are all well today, I didn't sleep much at all last night, my back was killing me and I think bubs has moved down now too as I've been getting this weird pressure down there and I was up about 6 times in the night to pee! Had quite a good day yesterday, managed a bowl of cereal for first time since February and it actually stayed down, bumped into a friend of my Mums and she near died when I said I was 7 months, she said I was tiny, I am small and can still wear some of my regular clothes yet why do I feel so big, awkward and uncomfy then!! :wacko: Must post new bump pic tomorrow.
Ended up in bed about 8:30 as felt really sick and just clean exhausted, I will be so glad when this is all over so I can eat properly again, I feel useless about the house as there's so much needing done but cos of the hyperemesis I just don't have the energy to start trailing cupboards apart etc, I might dig out my hospital bag and try to get it all sorted, at least that will be something out of the way.

Sam76 good luck with your scan

Hopedance congrats on the birth of baby Samuel, I hope you are both keeping well and that you get him home soon
:hugs:

Going to go back to bed now for a bit to see if I can get a wee bit of sleep, have a good day everyone :thumbup:

oh im so fed up today, really scared about having dexter now. I feel like im not going to have a tiny little new born but a 6mth old if he is 10lb!! I really hope they induce me early =[

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->