Official October Team Bumpkins

Good morning bumpkins! Welcome to all new bumpkins!!!!!

Well, I managed to get a decent sleep last night...... still woke up with a bad headache.... Grrrggghh!!!!!

Just had breakfast and warm glass of milk...... now feelign real gloomy n sleepy and all!

Sam ~ Good Luck on ur scan! am sure he will be fine. :hugs:

Craftymum ~ am struggling to sleep too!!!!! meeting ma GP 2morrow (as my MW is on a holiday!) so will let him know abt it.

Baby.Love ~ am struggling to sleep too.... wake up many times! am gaining loads of weight now.... so... getting some aches n pains in ma legs and back!

Taylorsmummy ~ just loved the nursery.... so cute!

Eswift ~ I dont do bubble baths these days..... as I tend to giddy! So only showers for me! I feel gloomy wen the temp is too high also.

So hows everyone else doing today????

Morning ladies:

taylormum- your nursery is fab!

sam76- good luck today

Well I did have a good sleep but I seem to be waking up still feeling tired arggggg. You know I actually forget what it feels like not to be pregnant ! And I prob wont feel like that again, what with having a newborn baby and not getting sleep. lol

I start my ante natal classes today which I am really looking forward to , I actually love going to the hosp or anything that is related to baba. Has anyone else started theres yet ?

Il let you all know how I get on xxxx

Taylorsmummy - I have just ordered the same bouncer, did you get yours in the Mothercare sale too??!!

I am ok today, although I only slept for 5 hours instead of my usual 9. No reason, just am not very tired.

It's surprising as yesterday afternoon and night I had diahorrea and the worst pains, they felt like contractions they were so bad. Must just have been a wee stomach bug. I feel fine now :)

My new pram is coming tonight. We couldn't agree on a delivery date so the woman is bringing it down herself tonight from Fife (2 hours away).
I am so glad, you never know whats gonna happen when you buy from Ebay, but I have been so lucky so far!!

Bana - I am now using an Always pad every day as the small pantyliners were just not coping with all the sweat and discharge (and pee:cloud9:)
I don't care, I find them very comfy compared to wet gooey pants!

Have a nice day everyone :)

The thing is girls, however tired we feel now is nothing in comparison to when the babies are here! Then it goes to a whole new level :sleep:

Well i am doing ok today, washing up done, a load of washing done and now gonna tidy and prepare our middle room as we are turning it into a playroom later :D Got a lovely sofa bed to go in here and then the kids will have a nice area to play/watch dvd's/paint etc..

Right i am going to allow myself a coffee and then crack on.. Hmmm maybe i am nesting as all this housework is exciting me today :rofl: Now there's a 1st xx

MrsO, yeah i did, and i love it soo much!

Really cant wait for my chunky monkey now!!

Morning everyone x

TaylorsMummy - Nice nursery, love the cute little teddy decals! :D I'm sure they won't let him get too big for you :hugs:

I still have twitchy legs, I just try and massage them and move them about a bit. Its annoying as I get them when I am tired but its the twitching that keeps me awake - damn vicious circle!

baby.love - congrats on 31 weeks :D

eswift - if you have a free pass - enjoy putting your feet up!! It's nice your OH is wanting to help you in this way.

sam76 - good luck with the scan :flower:

craftymum - i get the same response with my bump, people just can't believe it and I can still fit into some of my normal clothes - but I agree I still feel big, awkward and sometimes uncomfy! Good to hear you could manage some cerals too :D

lindak - I get to start my classes in September, hope you enjoy yours today. I know what you mean when about it being exciting when its something related to :baby:!

Morning ladies. Well I was up pretty much every hour last night to bloody pee. Then had to be at the drs at 9.10am to start my GTT. The drink they gave me wasnt too bad actually. No flavour to it, was just like sugar water. My arm is sore already cos she had to use the same vein as yesterday so not looking forward to 11am when I've got to go get stabbed again. James thinks the drink was great...hes having a party in there. Has given me a headache and made me feel slightly dizzy. And man am I having to pee alot grr. As if I needed that side-effect!

morning all.

wel, i did sleep slightly better last night but still feel tired this morning!!! only 18 days left at work cant wait :)

good luck with your class lindak, i was at one on saturday. they had a 2 week old baby there and we all got a hold, she was tiny!!!! makes me think, bring it on!

x

Morning everyone

Its a horrible day here been raining since 6am :growlmad: where has our summer gone!
I feel like im going crazy stuck in the house with kids having chicken pox, my dads coming to have them later so can go see mw as need to sort few things out with her and want to be checked as bumps dropped. She discharge my care to the hospital last week and cause i havent got a hospital at the min due to the transfer shes the only person i can really go and see with any concerns.:cry:
Im suffering bad with acid reflux feels like theres a fire in my throat so going to see if the mw will give me anything for it as cannot sleep with it.:growlmad:
Hope everyones doing ok xx:hugs:

Mumof42009 - My GP gave me some Magnesium Trisiligate Tablets, they are not too strong like gaviscon and seem to be working wonders on the acid reflux... Plus I've been able to have as many as I need...

Sounds like we've all got different aches and pains; and still struggling with sleep issues. I like many of you have been up and down all night... After cooking myself in the bath, I ended up backwards and forwards 6 times in the first hour... OH just kept laughing at me, it did get less as the night went on, but think babe must have my bladder slightly blocked as I'm still trotting backwards and forwards today. Peeing a little, going away and having to trot back not too long later to do the same amount again. Bugger...

Other than that I've managed quite well, done 2 loads of washing. Cleared the far end of the kitchen from boxes, cleared the cupboard off, washed the mugs and pots on/in the cupboard and now have the side to start on... Just had lunch, and not too sure I want to start again just yet, but once it's done, it's done... Hopefully OH will be up shortly after I finish!!?!?!!

Woo Hoo Company... I felt so lonely yesterday evening...

Morning ladies,

Is it me or has the pace picked up in here....we seem to have gone through the 2nd tri 'Lull' and it's all systems go now!

I had the worst toothache I've ever had in my life last night! It's still a little sore but I think I had been gritting my teeth and stressed the gums (the pain kept moving up and down the gum.....most off-putting!) but it seems to have calmed down. I'm scared of getting anything hard to eat now though! Felt like my teeth were made of glass! :nope:

I'm off for my bloods in the morning too. hate hate hate blood tests (I have shy veins!) but hopefully it should all come back hunky-dory. There's a lot resting on this....anything wrong and I could end up missing out on my chosen birth so I'm trying to keep calm about the whole thing.

Hope we're all ok ladies. :hugs: to all the bumpkins x I'm off to get something else to eat now! Bubs is kicking me so obviously wants 2nd brekkie :blush:

I know what you mean about shy veins aimee-lou! Hope they behave for you and you get the results you want x

Thanks Kte! I'm sure it'll be fine as I feel exactly the same as I always have done.

Also, forgot to add, we got some bad news about my Dog....not Dylan who's in my avatar, but my Springer, Gilbert, who lives with my Mum. It looks like he's going to have to be put down as he's got problems with his heart, lungs and immune system. I'm so upset about the whole thing, and there is nothing I can do. Mum called me last night in tears and I had to console her which was very difficult as he was my puppy! He's 11 so not exactly a pup anymore but just the most lovely dog. I've put a thread up in Home and Relationships so that I can update and there's a pic of him from when he was with us a couple of years ago. :cry: Feel a bit useless tbh and a bit mad at my Mum for letting him get this bad....it's all in the thread.

Sorry to put a downer on a sunny day girls but just had to get it off my chest. :cry:

Well just been naughty and had a bag of beef monster munch a mars bar and a can of coke. I so wanted something junkie.
Collected my meds from the chemist and slowly tidying up as OH's ex has now decided she's dropping the kids off Friday. i feel like we are at her beck and call!!!!

Linda good luck with the classes I couldn't get on any until i'm 37 weeks and the docs where unsure i'd make it that far with BP (which has now been behaving for 2 weeks :happydance:

Welcome new bumpkins :hi:

Keerthy drinking hot milk will make you tired as it contains tryptophan which makes you sleepy, there are theories that the amount is too small to affected sleepiness but I think an increase in something to the diet can have an affect.

sorry to hear about your dog aimee, i hope it goes peacefully xx

Hooray stupid GTT is all finished. My arm is sooooo sore now cos she used the same vein...and it was also used yesterday so I've had a needle in that vein 3 times in the last 24 hours. Have now had something to eat and drink so feeling a little better. Stupid glucose drink gave me a wicked headache which thankfully now is starting to go away. Off to the cinema to watch Bandslam with a 12 year old so that should be interesting.

Going to start packing later on today. Realised its only just over 2 weeks til we move lol. Have got a load of boxes so just need to actually pack them now. Best get cracking I suppose!

Girls just to let you know they have some nice nursing bras at good prices on the nct shop website. The nct serenity is reduced and the nct vitality is cheaper to buy 2 rather than 1. Also just got some of their stretch briefs for after the birth.

Aimee i'm sorry about your dog hun :hugs:

Well girls i am officially nesting .. I have cleaned downstairs like a mad woman, and i even cleaned out the drawer on the washing machine with cotton buds :!: Now gonna sort some lunch and then chill out with a bit of Jezza Kyle .. xx

Aimee i'm sorry about your dog hun :hugs:

Well girls i am officially nesting .. I have cleaned downstairs like a mad woman, and i even cleaned out the drawer on the washing machine with cotton buds :!: Now gonna sort some lunch and then chill out with a bit of Jezza Kyle .. xx

Thanks hun x

You sund like a woman after my own heart! I cleaned out the utility room yesterday....todays job is the kitchen. I've decided to have a bit of a sort out and do a car boot in a couple of weeks while I'm still mobile lol. Can only find the energy to do 1 room at a time though...would love to just keep going!!

Gotta love a bit of Jezza Kyle :blush::happydance::dohh: Can't believe how addicted I am to that show!

Well thats lunch done - had a yummy tuna sandwich today x

Think i am done with the housework for today, i'm saving upstairs for tomorrow lol.. Now gonna make a Aero hot choc and put my feet up. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->