Official October Team Bumpkins

Hello all. back from scan, all was well, feel very relieved!!! size, measurmemts etc all well, he was playing with his feet!!!! Also head down too!!!! i feel great now and can relax xxxxxxxxx Right back to work i go xxxxxxxxxxx

Sam - So pleased that the scan was a good one...

I've managed to get on in the kitchen, just the side to do now; but in all honesty I've had enough of cleaning... The counter top will still be there after tea... I'm not sure I've gained the bug for cleaning strong enough to grab the cotton buds to clean the washer drawer... I feel as if I'm slowly getting things back to their homes... It's surprisingly reassuring...

Is anyone else finding that when they fill the washer, they feel parts of babe being trapped? I'm sure each time I bend I trap babe's foot or something, it does hurt slightly...

I'm so looking forward to the house being back to being our home again... Wish I had more energy...

glad everything okay! =]

Ohh im so stressed about maternity grant! they lost my form so now i have to get anougher one filled in! want my pram =[

hey sam glad your scan went well :) so cute you saw him playing with his feet!!! did they tell you what he weighs? x

i think my fatso is too big to play with his feet lol his belly gets in the way!

Glad the scan went well sam :thumbup:

1hr 35 mins until I can go home . . . I hate the quite time at work, there is no staff about and the other lady I work with is on holiday, makes the time go so slowly! Should really stop clock watching!

I always find when I tidy up I am much better at it in the mornings, but a few things to do tonight like unforms etc. Joy. Lol wish I had your energy!

LO was super playful this morning, must be rest time now, I still have no clue what position they are in, hopefully not still breech!

Well just got back from the cinema. Film was suprisingly quite good. James was having his own little party in my belly to most of the music so he obviously enjoyed it too! Have sent OHs cousins kid to have a nap cos shes had 3 late nights and is quite grouchy today. I need a break so I'm off to start some packing while she sleeps. Have a fun afternoon girls x

Glad everything went well with the scan Sam.

LindaK did you get to your antenatals today? I went to mine a few weeks ago, I found them quite informative as although this is my 2nd, it has been 16 years since then and I never went to any classes first time either!!

Evening all, glad scan went well Sam.

Gosh feeling bit rough today, baby is still nice and active. Does anyone else fidn if they have a busy day, the following day they pay for it?
OH has offered to cook dinner :happydance: I said i'd assist (he said you mean observe that I do it right :rofl: ) he knows me so well.

It's very muggy here today it needs to have a proper storm. Next time I get pregnant i'm planning it for summer so i'm pregnant in the cold months :wacko:

Well my pram has just been delivered. I can't believe it. I feel so bad!
Basically it is the Mamas & Papas 8 in 1 ultima system plus extras. It retails for around £750 and it is in immaculate condition. Seriously it looks brand new. I only paid £107 plus postage (she home delivered it anyway).
I feel like giving her more money! I hope she is rich and thats the reason she didn't put a reserve on it!! I LOVE EBAY!!!

I have my 30 week m/w appointment tomorrow. It's flying by now. 69 days to go!!

sounds like you got a real bargain there, MrsO! Nice one! we're getting a full travel system handed down from a friend and she won't take a penny for it - hooray for saving money! (we're going to sneak some money into their daughter's savings account though - we can't pay nothing for it, whatever they say!)

Wow- it's hard to keep up with this thread lol!

Sam - glad everything went ok with the scan =]

MrsO- sounds like a great bargain!

I was walking round the park with some family people today and my back was aching a lot and my bump was feeling all heavy and uncomfortable... my uncle had the cheek to tell me it wasn't hurting and i was lying because his wife was walking everywhere even when she was 9 months pregnant... he also said my foot wasn't hurting (which it certainly was-i fell over and hurt it in january and ever since it gets a bit painful if i walk a lot)... i went absolutely mental with him, called him a t**t and told him to f**k off... people should never mess with a pregnant person! XD

Me Me Me!!

Been Meaning To Show My Face In Here For Ages But Not Got Round To It, So I Thought I'd Do It Now Before I Go To The Land Of Nod!! :)

SarahJayne_x Due 23rd October, Expecting A Little Boy, Who Is Unfortunately Still Nameless :(

xx

Hey SarahJayne_x - I haven't thought of a name either... boys names are so hard to think of!

Evening Girls,

Well tomorrow is my LAST day of work!!!! :happydance:oh God, I simply can't wait.

Autumn is giving my belly a right ol work out this afternoon. My belly looks like someone is jumping on a water bed haha.

Wrist/hands are doing a lot better. The brace has worked wonders.

Oh check out Hopedances thread on Samuel. She put up pictures. SO adorable. Crazy to think a little baby that developed is in mah belleh. https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...arrived-last-week-instead-10-weeks-early.html

Mer01 ~ Yes, exactly like you've wet your self! I had to put a pad on today. Joys of pregnancy lol.

Meggiemoo ~ Welcome to the thread :) I added your due date to the 1st page of this thread.

Eswift ~ 36 minutes?! :shock: I can only hope!!!! haha. Re the lawyer .. we have an appointment on Tuesday, the waiting sucks. I just want to get the ball rolling and get it over with.

Lindak ~ I feel you on wanting a drink! How did the antinatal classes go?

TaylorsMummy ~ Sorry that the scan did not give you totally positive results. Atleast they are aware of what's going on though and can keep and eye on you and bub. :hugs:Re having a tiny newborn. When we did a tour of the hospital they had a 10lb-er in the nursery and whilst he was bigger than the other babies he was still pretty small. You'll fall in love and not care the moment you see him anyways :)
Your nursery looks great!

Littlekitten ~ Sorry you had such a rough day yesterday, hopefully today was better. The glucose test juice also made Autumn hyper. Nothing like a big dose of sugar to make a baby crazy haha.

Helz ~ I know the Drs fucked up regarding your Iron, but its better to be safe than sorry and just go for the other test. I hate iron pills, I have to take them too :(

Amandas ~ How did the visit with the diabetic nurse go?

Bana ~ Welcome to the thread :) Are you expecting a boy or girl? I added your due date to the first page of this thread. Re the sweating, It is really hot here, in the high 90s most day, so I feel your pain. The only solution I've had is to crank the AC down to 72 and not leave the house haha.

Sam ~ Glad to hear the growth scan went well! :)

Craftymum ~ Yay for keeping food down!

Keerthy ~ Glad you managed to get a decent nights sleep. Send some of that sandman dust my way pls!

Mumof4 ~ Sorry you're having such a rough time. Hope the kidlets feel better soon.

Aimee ~ Maybe you should get your tooth checked out. Pregnancy can cause all sorts of problems in the mouth, and besides, dental is free during pregnancy! Might as well take advantage of it. Sorry to hear about your dog, it's heartbreaking to loose a pet. :hugs:

Maffie ~ I'm totally there with you and being prengnat in the winter!

Mrs029 ~ Glad you're pleased with the pram. What a bargin! Good luck tomorow.

Neferet ~ Wow what a jerk to say that to you. I love how Men think that carrying an extra 30lbs on your belly is nothing. GRR.

Sarah Jayne ~ Welcome to the thread, I put your due date on the first page of this thread.

Have a great evening girls.

Morning Girls...

Golly it so dark on a morning now... 5 weeks and 3 days until maternity leave...

The morning sickness has eased again - finally!!! I am also able to use mint tooth paste again, and sneak a coffee 1st thing... I am so pleased about this, I've been using strawberry ice cream tooth paste since the start of this pregnancy... I feel almost like an adult again!?!?!

OH is still not home, just wait he'll walk in as I walk out again... I must say I'm missing company this week, maybe DS has been with my parents too long now... OH asked why I hadn't gone to bed after my bath yesterday, I wanted some conversation...

Chaos - I sure lawyer's will help get things sorted, especially when they see the size of your bump... Our's has started trying to get our case moving fast the bigger I get... My book arrived yesterday, it's very easy to read; and so very positive about the capabilities of our bodies. Great for PMA!!! Thanks again...

Hope you all have a good morning I'll catch you all later...

Morning all x

Well that was better, i only woke up once last night... but oh lordy when i did i had acid reflux :cry: I dont know whats worse that or restless legs?! lol... Well todays plan of action is to tidy upstairs and then sort out the playroom as it didnt get done yesterday due to OH being home later than planned.

I looked at Hopedance's pics of Samuel and wow he is a cutie.. I showed my OH and said well thats how developed Freya will be now and to say he looked shocked is an understatement..

Right i must get washed & dressed so i will catch you all later xxx

:wohoo: I've moved up a box :wohoo:

Only 1 more to go :shock:

Sorry can you tell i'm excited?! You know what they say about small things :lol: x

Morning all, glad u slept well babylove,i did too last night!! which is a first for a while
Chaos, enjoy your last working day!!! Yipeeee, i finish 2 wks today.
also tonight we have our 2nd parent class too xxxxxxx Have a good day ladies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->