Official October Team Bumpkins

Lindak ~ I feel you on wanting a drink! How did the antinatal classes go?

The funny thing is chaos I never really drank that much before being pregnant but I just really would like the option lol.. Ante natal was good, funny thing is i was sitting beside a lady and we started talking and we are both due on the same day !! strange.... Really the first class was just informing us all of the hospital and its rules and then second half of the class was with a physiotherapist going through common problems with back and pelvis pains and informing us on posture. Next week class is first stages of labour !!!

Baby.love- congrats on moving up and box and also getting a good nights sleep

Mrs o - yey on your pram , I am so afraid to go on ebay I just know I will get addicted.

Roll on friday when I hit 30 weeks !

Have a nice day ladies xxxxxxxxxxxx

hiya all, glad everyone is okay! =]

I really think dexter has dropped today, i woke with major tummy and back ache =[ but wide awake not felt like that in a long time lol.

Off bloody food shopping later, i HATE it with a passion lately! so many ignorant people around!

I need a new mobile! mine is broken competely, and i need one before i go into labour =[

Morning all,

Enjoy your last day at work Chaos! Glad to hear the braces are working too :D

Congrats Baby.love on moving up a box!

Hello SarahJayneX - I agree boys names do seem to be harder. Took me and OH ages to decide, we found middle names for a boy easy, it was just the first name! We came up with a girls name no problem!

LO must have moved I'm sure as bump feels much higher up. OH got to feel some more kicks last night, its been a while since LO has been awake when he has been home. He then rested his head on my bump and get a swift kick to the head - the worrying thing is he didn't feel it?!? :rofl:

Morning all, well tried to get a few things done beforfe attaching myself to the pc. Got another prescription off the doctors. The nasty receptionist was on and she must know I have complained about her as she gave me a filthy look. So I was jsust super nice. (I find being overly nice and polite to annoyed people make them more annoyed :rofl:)

Managed to get one load of washing done just having a rest before next load goes in. Evene got all the washing up done this mornign as me and OH were too knackered last night.

Woah, was just looking at Hopedances pics of baby Samuel!...at my scan last night I was told my baby is currently weighing 3lb 5..so around the weight Samuel was born at, it's hard to believe Ive a baby that size in my tum!
So anyway,yeah,my 4d scan..no pics to show sorry ladies but you can thank my mischeivous little monkey for that! He wouldn't move an arm away from his face,no matter what we tried (poking,jiggling,walking around) he just wouldn't move it. We were in the cinema watching Ice age 3 just half an hour before and he was kicking away like a good un-prob high on the maltesers and coke I was having so we think he was abit high on sugar then just crashed and wanted to doze by the time we were ready for scan. It's funny though cos he was in the EXACT same postion he was in at my 20 week scan..the pic of him with an arm up on my avatar was how he was last night! Anyway, no 4d peek of him but we saw him in 2d and had a growth report done- all measurements are perfect,apart from his femurs which are abit longer than average but they say nothing to worry about,he has probably just had a growth spurt in that area and the rest will catch up. And as I said above,his estimated weight at the mo is 3lb 5oz..within the average range. Going back for re-scan on Saturday, see if he has got over his stage fright!!
Had to get up in the night for a wee last night for the 1st time..hope it isn't the start of things to come...

Chaos- have a great last day at work! Great news about the braces working!

:hugs: to all bumpkins xxx

Chaos - Have a great last day at work today!!!

Mrs0 - What a fantastic buy with the pram... Wow!?!

BRB Dog going mad in the garden and OH is sleeping!

Work was busy but ok, I've got hip ache again. The lads are being so good, they've even started to take the mail I normal would so I didn't have to go out the office... I love them so much... They are so good with me...

I best go get ready off out with a friend soon... Have a lovely day ladies...

Woah, was just looking at Hopedances pics of baby Samuel!...at my scan last night I was told my baby is currently weighing 3lb 5..so around the weight Samuel was born at, it's hard to believe Ive a baby that size in my tum!
So anyway,yeah,my 4d scan..no pics to show sorry ladies but you can thank my mischeivous little monkey for that! He wouldn't move an arm away from his face,no matter what we tried (poking,jiggling,walking around) he just wouldn't move it. We were in the cinema watching Ice age 3 just half an hour before and he was kicking away like a good un-prob high on the maltesers and coke I was having so we think he was abit high on sugar then just crashed and wanted to doze by the time we were ready for scan. It's funny though cos he was in the EXACT same postion he was in at my 20 week scan..the pic of him with an arm up on my avatar was how he was last night! Anyway, no 4d peek of him but we saw him in 2d and had a growth report done- all measurements are perfect,apart from his femurs which are abit longer than average but they say nothing to worry about,he has probably just had a growth spurt in that area and the rest will catch up. And as I said above,his estimated weight at the mo is 3lb 5oz..within the average range. Going back for re-scan on Saturday, see if he has got over his stage fright!!
Had to get up in the night for a wee last night for the 1st time..hope it isn't the start of things to come...

Chaos- have a great last day at work! Great news about the braces working!

:hugs: to all bumpkins xxx

Helz, my little man was exactly the same, he was sucking on his arm the whole time, plus the cord was in front of him which didnt help!!
We did go back for a rescan and his arm had moved but unfortunately the cord hadnt, so we got some pics but not brilliant ones.
Hope your re-scan goes well, am sure these little boys wont be half as shy by the time they are 3!!!

We too are having problems with a boy name at the mo:dohh: we decide on something then go off it a few days later!! Think we have just decided to take a short (ish) list with us to hospital and see which name fits him best when he is here.

Day off for me today, no children - they have gone camping with my auntie till Tuesday, meeting a friend for lunch then the wardrobe for babies room is coming later:happydance:

Have a good day girls n bumps x

Morning girls. Hope everyone had a good night. I slept til 10.30am today yay. However I didnt go to sleep til almost 1am so I guess that kinda ruins that lol. Had to wake up at 7.30am anyway to get OH up for work. Then he throws a complete tantrum cos he has changed his shift for Saturday so that he starts at 1pm....knowing full well I was going home for my nieces birthday party. He wants me to stay here and spend the morning with him, drop him to work for 1pm and then do the hour and a half drive down to Bristol....and her party starts at 2pm! I am not happy. He said well they wouldnt come up for James's birthday party! Of course they bloody would! They wouldnt miss it for the world. Sometimes I wonder if he just hates my family.

Morning ladies, just to let you all know im off to L&D in a bit, as last night i was having horrible back cramps now ive started to loose my plug :blush:

hope you are all well

xx

Argh who was after a moses basket stand? My computer is on a complete go-slow so I can't look back on previous posts, took me ages to get here! I think it was aimee-lou but not 100% - sorry :baby: brain! Anyway, I saw this in the buy/sell/wanted thread - sale-moses-basket-stand and thought it might be worth a peek!

Morning ladies, just to let you all know im off to L&D in a bit, as last night i was having horrible back cramps now ive started to loose my plug :blush:

hope you are all well

xx

hi honey,

hope you are alright!!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

luv,

keerthy

Mer01 hope your ok :hugs:

Morning ladies

Im on complete bed rest for next few weeks looks like ive started to have a placenta abruption went to get check over yesterday as been in so much pain and very uncomfortable when mw pressed my lower abdo i was in tears :cry: she rang the hospital as i refused to go in as i havent had any bleeding and cause the kids being down with chicken pox i didnt want to leave them, they said ive got to stay in the house not lift anything heavy and if the pain gets unbearable or i start to bleed heavy ive got to go straight in. They think ive got max of 2/3wks before i have my little boy i thought i was doing so well :cry: and was going to get futher this time it just seems my body cant cope with being pregnant.
I need to get super organised, my mum and dads going to have the girls so thats sorted later on getting my oldest to sort clothes out etc. Im trying to buy last of the uniforms so thats all done. Has anybody got any suggestions of anything what would be a good idea to do now just in case? Just so can make lists etc.
xx

Hey girls. Wow these October babies are sure in a hurry to get here! I've got to go to DAU at 3.40pm cos I've been leaking brown fluid since yesterday. Gave in and phoned the midwife who wants me to get checked out cos she thinks my waters may be leaking. Great lol. Really hoping its not the waters!

Mumof42009 ~ honey I hope u are ok! try to rest as much as possible. I think it might be wise to pack ur hospital bag... just in case!

LittleKitten ~ am sure bumpkins are in a hurry! had been to my GP today...... LO was already head down in position!!!!!! Having some pains when baby kicks/dives onto my bladder! My mum thinks..... LO might be out a bit early!

Gosh!!!! I didnt expect this.......
Fingers crossed for all of us!!!!

I did sleep well last night.... went to bed @ 11 pm and slept straight till 6 45am. arrghh it was heavenly.... still I feel sleepy atm as though havent slept in ages, Joys Of Pregnancy!!!!!

Hope everyone else is doing OK!!!!

Bags are all packed been done from 24 weeks and been packed/unpacked about 10x:thumbup: :flower:

Hi ladies...

My goodness girls, please for the love of god put your feet up! We don't want a whole host of October Bumpkins making early appearances! :wacko: Cross those legsl :lol: Seriously though, I hope everything is ok for everyone and Mumof4, I really hope everything calms down once you've rested :hugs:

I'm trying to sort out the money situation today...I'm so fed up of being skint and this really isn't helping! :growlmad: Can't wait as tomorrow is payday.....all that worry gone, that's reliant on us actually being paid which I'm slightly worried about!

Went for my bloods this morning...I hate them, really really hate them. There's always the worry that they wont be able to find the vein. Thankfully the nurse was fab and took her time, found a good one and got it straight away. I've got a nasty bruise now, but I'm hoping that everything is ok....going to try to convince my MW to let me go to the birth centre instead of the hospital as you know. I'd better not have anything nasty lurking or I will not be happy! :growlmad:

Got another room to clear today girls....so I'm off to make some lunch and then dig in for the long haul. It's doing me some good in doing all this clearing. If nothing else, It's keeping me occupied and away from ebay...can't afford anyway! Got loads to go to the car boot with though....going at the end of August as we can then go out for dinner with the proceeds for my birthday....:happydance: 24 days until I'm 26! eeek!

Have a good day ladies...I feel a noodley mood coming on! xx:thumbup:

hey,

mer - hope everythings ok

hope everyone else manages to hang on for a bit longer!!!

had hospital appointment today and got my date booked for being induced. 5th october, so my lil man will be here on either 5th/6th or 7th Oct!!!!

x

Tip on less bruising when having blood drawn. i had a Canadian MW take blood and she said dont bend your arm as it causes more bruising. Just hold something to the puncture wound until bvleeding stops. Takes longer but less bruises.

Have a very queezy feeling the last few days, I think it's the muggy heat doing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->