Official October Team Bumpkins

Afternoon Girls!

Mer - I hope everything is ok... Good Luck...

Mum0f42009 - Best doing as you're told! Take care of yourself... Good Luck...

Littlekitten - Best of getting things checked out... Good Luck...

I keep thinking there's not much time left now, I seem to be counting down for everything, Mat Leave, Back to school, DS back from his hols... And then I frighten myself with how fast the time is passing... Babe's going to be here soon, and by the sounds of things; others are going to be here even sooner!!! Just start looking after yourselves...

OH is starting to move about upstairs, just as I could do with getting some zzzz's... I am not sure that I'm going to get any zzzz's today... Didn't get any yesterday either... Just can't get settled...

Not sure what we're having for tea, my friend brought me lunch out at Morrisons...

Home made minced beef and onion pie with chips and peas for tea for us....but I have to wait until gone 9pm tonight as that's when hubby gets in! :growlmad: I need a snack! :dohh:

woah thats late to be eating a big meal! i hate eating after 7pm really, more so if im at work the next day. sounds tasty though, as long as its quorn mince ;) !

Sounds yummy! I have no clue either what to do . . . can't even remember whats in the freezer. Hmmmmm

:hugs: :hugs2: :hugs: :hugs2: for everyone - hope you get some decent rest and those LO's stay put for a little longer! :thumbup: :flower:

Afternoon girls.... I agree people we need to take it easy, especially those little imps that are wanting to make a bid for freedom early! I've told my LO not before 36 weeks but 38 would be good :rofl:

Feel like a washer women today. I dont know how we go through so much washing!!! :wacko:

I think we are having chicken enchiladas tonight, this baby is going to come out loving spicy food, we did fajitas last night! I also have soem strawberry and banana muffins cooking in the oven so the kitchen smeels lovely at the moment. I'm drooling. Just hope they taste as good as they smell.

Oooo those muffin's sound lovely Maffie! Muffins are a weakness of mine!

Wow can't believe how many of us are starting to show signs - these babies must want out while the weather's still good!! Hope you are all ok and can manage to keep them cookin a little bit longer.
I tried drinking some diluted juice today as but it didn't make a difference as I threw up really bad after, I don't know why cold drinks seem to trigger it but the problem is I've already went 2 days without any cold drinks and I can only go so long - I have been keeping an ye on ketone levels and they seem fine so I guess the tea and fruit must be keeping me hydrated somehow (I'm drinking decaf tea) I guess I should just steer clear of the cold drinks then until this pregnancy is over as it's the only way I can manage a day without throwing up, problem is I get so thirsty and I can still only eat bland foods so I don't actually feel any better for not being sick as I still feel so weak and tired, even walking up the stairs wipes me out and with all this running to the loo I'm thinking of just using a bucket to save me having to run up and down!!! I hate hyperemesis it really sucks :cry:

ps here's my latest bump pic taken today at 31 weeks, bit fuzzy as just used my mobile
31 weeks.JPG

oh my ur bump is so cute and tiny! im trying to find my lead for my digicam and il post a pic lol.

Iv got yummy chicken stir fry for tea! im chuffing starving! may go get a sarnie lol. Dp is playing out side with my 9yr old nephew on his bmx lool big kids!
I HATE SHOPPING!!!! spesh food shopping! so glad its over with =[

Taylorsmummy how can you hate shopping???? :wacko: One of my fave past times :rofl:

Oh dear just tucking into my second muffin they are delish.

I'm used to eating late....hubby works either 6.30-1.30 or 1.30-8.30 so on a late week it's always about 9 that we eat. Bonus is that we don't have to be up early in the morning so we can stay up until it's all gone down.

Oooh muffins sound fab maffie....I've had a go at a couple of different ones while I've been off but I've run out of baking supplies. Cannot wait until we have been shopping as I really want to do some baking now! :thumbup: We have a glut of jam that needs eating so may make some jam tarts this afternoon.....yummers! :happydance:

I carried my daughter very neat too though not his neat lol!! I met a girl the other day who thought I was only about 4 onths and just starting to show a bit. Think it's due to fact that I lost almost a stone with the hyperemesis I'm only about 4lbs heavier than before which GP said it's all baby related gain and that I'm actually still losing weight as baby is taking all it needs and leaving me with nothing, bubs is doing great, just me that's suffering which although it's horrible, I guess is better than something being wrong with my baby.

maffie its too hot and im too heavy lol

Bumpo at 32weeks5days....Mahoosiveee :cry::cry:

Attachments

• 32weeks5days.jpg
    32weeks5days.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 32weeks5days x.jpg
    32weeks5days x.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 4
Internet shopping when im too warm :rofl: My mum is visiting tomorrow with my brother so will be off out shopping although this week i've already bought a play place, 4 nursing bras, some knickers, 2 feeding vest tops and 2 new tankinis. Oh and another 2 baby outfits, lol last week i bought a pramsuit, some gorgeous designer shirts, t-shirts, socks, bibs and booties from Debenhams. (all in the sales though) oh and a maternity tunic.

I really am a shopaholic, I dread to think what i've spent in the last 10 days :blush:

lol i really cant afford it else i would, i did spend 650 in a week the other week though! opps! and on hardly owt lol

lol i really cant afford it else i would, i did spend 650 in a week the other week though! opps! and on hardly owt lol

So cant afford to either, i'm just hoping the things I buy for sproglet I can sell on when he's finished with them :blush:

Evening girls

I thought i would come and tell you my news!!

My OH came home tonight saying about me being sterilized.. I arranged it due to HIM not wanting anymore kids and it being the easiest sollution.. Well he has tonight said he MIGHT want another one so he more than likely doesnt want me to get it done :shock: This has made my day as i was so unsure about getting it done, i would of done it as he is the love of my life and my forever.. But i knew deep down that i defo want another baby in 18 months or so.. and now he is thinking the same its amazing.

So ladies i will not be getting sterilized and we will possibly be trying for another bubs next year :wohoo:

Taylorsmummy thats a lovely bump hun x

Right i am off to digest the conversation that has taken place,... Catch you all in a bit x

Oh baby.love im so happy for you, I know from your posts a few of us noticed you were unsure. So glad you've come to a decision you can both agree on and be happy with :happydance:

Maffie thank you hun.. :hugs:

Even if we decide no thats enough when Freya is here atleast we made the decision .. If i had the sterilization that decision is no longer there to be made... So we will give ourselves time and just see what the future holds :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->