Official October Team Bumpkins

So happy for you Baby.love i aint really happy about been sterlised but i know its for the best with me.
Cannot believe just sat here and ate 5 choc eclairs :blush: but they was nice :thumbup:
Any news from littlekitten and mer01?

that great news hun! i told dp i wanted to "plan" our next one so im preg in winter, if we have anymore that is lol.

So happy for you Baby.love i aint really happy about been sterlised but i know its for the best with me.
Cannot believe just sat here and ate 5 choc eclairs :blush: but they was nice :thumbup:
Any news from littlekitten and mer01?

Baby.love ~ am so happy for you!!!! :hugs:

Mumof42009 ~ I spoke to Littlekitten this morning, she did sound fine that time..... have not got any update till now.

Hope they are doing OK!!!!

Today was laundry day - washed 2 bags of clothes!!!!! all dry already.
Arranged ma wardrobe. + hubbys..... now did some cutting in ma garden... and walked for a while.
Now am shattered..... left the garden to ma hubby and me off for a cuppa!

enjoying ur evening ladies...... its gonna get busy in a few weeks!!!! :flower:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Maffie thank you hun.. :hugs:

Even if we decide no thats enough when Freya is here atleast we made the decision .. If i had the sterilization that decision is no longer there to be made... So we will give ourselves time and just see what the future holds :) xx

that's really great, babylove! Always best to wait if you're at all unsure, but at least now you have both agreed to wait, and it's not just you not being sure and him wanting to go ahead.... definitely keep your options open until you are BOTH absolutely 100% sure... it is a huge decision after all. I know you want to do right by him, but you have to be happy with it in yourself, not just for his benefit.

xx

changed my profile pic... wanted to get at least one decent bump photo before the stretch marks set in!

hubby took a few photos of me in my jammies the other night - it's funny from the front you can hardly see the difference but then I turn to the side and booomph!!!!

Baby.love - You sound alot happier about such a huge decision... So it's definately better to leave it until you both are truely certain...

There are some lovely petit bumps on show in here... I'm just waiting for the stretchmarks to start showing their horrid little features... Been lucky so far, but not sure my skin can stretch anymore, it's so tight everywhere...

I took OH with me to see my friend as the items I ordered from Mama & Papa's arrived today, really pleased with the items... So glad I didn't pay full price though... OH really liked them too. Whilst we were there we took OH to collect a moses basket I was told we could have from a friend of my friend... Got there to find that it's a swinging oak crib... Lovely... How spoilt am I? Wouldn't take any money from us... Gonna buy her some drinks tomorrow, too nice just to give away... Babe now has a swinging crib for down stairs and the moses basket for upstairs... What a lovely surprise too...

people are so lucky not to have stretchmarks! i'm getting loads of them!

babylove im so happy for u, as your were very unsure, what a nice person he is xxxxxx
Made up for u i really am xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't have any stretch marks.....yet. There is still loads of time though for them all to appear over night!

I am a happy girly! Hubby came home from work and surprised me with 3 packs of dairylea traingles!! I've been craving them for about a week and I've already had 3!!!! :cloud9:

night night girls xx

Good news baby.love, it must be such a relief to not have to worry about that now x

Bought a few things for my hospital bag this evening and cleaned out the bag I am going to use. Might stick it in the washing machiene just to make sure it is supa clean, i'm thinking of having mine and LO's stuff in the same bag as its quite big, so I want to make sure there is no itchy detergent left in it! Not sure how but my old gym bag had sticky sweets melted in the bottom! :lol:

Sorry for the delay in updating. Finished at DAU at 6pm and OHs cousin had finally made it here to pick up her daughter so she took me for dinner.

So they did a CTG and he is fine. Heartbeat good and moving well. Had 1 contraction while on the monitor. I have a bit of a temperature and my pulse is up a bit at 100. Blood pressure was fine at 120/80. My urine has proterin and nitrites so it appears that the UTI I had antibiotics for 2 weeks ago hasnt gone away so I'm now on a stronger antibiotic for that. They did an internal and she said there was no waters leaking when I coughed so she thinks they are still intact. The mucous plug has definitely gone and there is alot of mucousy stuff there. She thinks the trickling feeling is little floods of mucous. They ummed and ahhed about whether to keep me in as they are not sure whether my waters have gone but eventually decided after speaking to my consultant team that I could go home and do pad checks. If I get any feelings of wet or I'm soaking through pantyliners then I am to go back in to be reassessed. I have to take it easy at home basically. That should be fun as I'm moving house in 2 weeks. Got to go back on Tuesday to DAU to get reassessed because I will have had 5 days of antibiotics by then.

Baby.love - thats such good news. I had to laugh at OH last night cos he came out with the comment 'I want to have lots of babies with you'. I was like lets get this one out first eh??

Mer01 - Hope that everything is ok :hugs:

Mumof42009 - Make the most of your bed rest and just remember your goal was to reach 32/33 weeks so you're nearly there.

Littlekitten8 - Take care and look after yourself. Good news that the heartbeat and movements were all good.

Baby.love - Congratulations, that's really good news!

Chaos - How are you? Thanks for asking. Looks like i do have gestational diabetes. Been quite down about it as we really want a home/water birth and this may not be possible. I have to monitor my blood sugars with the pin prick test 4 times a day. Yesterday i was over every time, and again this morning, but have managed to be under after lunch and dinner today which has cheered me up. I did struggle in the supermarket today, i was trying to find a new cereal as cheerios sent me over this morning and nearly just sobbed in the aisle cos I was just feeling sorry for myself and couldn't decide which cereal might be ok. Ended up with some yukkie bran thing but fingers crossed it keeps my levels low enough!

Anyway, hope everyone else is well! I'm off to bed!

Morning all, well my dreams are getting more vivid each night. Keep waking with an extremly full bladder that hurts until I relieve myself!

Excited today as mum and my brother are coming over so we are off out shopping. Love shopping and not seen family in quite a few weeks so i'm sure they'll see how much i've grown!

Morning all.
Had to get up 3 times last night for pees. Once is fine, twice is ok but 3 times ggggrrr

M/W appointment went ok. Everything is normal including 28 week bloods, but I am measuring a week ahead and I have SPD :cry:

It's the last day of the school holidays here on Monday, so we are gonna have a quiet weekend. It's torrential rain here anyway today.

:hugs: to you all x

(Just noticed I am 75% done now!!)

im so fed up this morning =[ DP is really driving me insane! i feel like i cant rest what so ever, and he expects me to do all cleaning & cooking! im so tired just want a whole day in bed lol

baby.love - thats great news !

littlekitten - great news about the heartbeat and movements

amandas - sorry to hear about the GD but not long left now x

As for stretchmark I have none YET ! But I was talking to my friend about them and all her came in the last week or so , so im not out of the woods now. I really hope I dont get them.

Hope you are all well ! OH and before I forget Im 30 weeks today yeyyy :happydance: :happydance:

Morning girls..

Well thats the playroom pretty much sorted.. just gotta tweak it lol.. my poor OH had to move the sofa bed in from the shed on his own as it was far to heavy for me to lift with him, but its in now and there is lots of floor space for the kids.

Got Dr this morning as my asthma is getting bad :(

Hope everyone is ok xxxx

Hiya girls
Taylorsmummy- Awwww hun, have a big :hugs: we all have those days xx
Littlekitten- take it steady untill your house move,easier said than done though I know, thanks for coming back on to let us know you and James are ok!
Babylove- :thumbup: great news about the possibility of another baby!! I'm still undecided wether I could go through all this again, but I know we haven't really got anymore space for another after this one,or a big enough car, so I guess the decision is already out of my hands.
Hope Mer is ok, Babylove have you heard from her atall?

Ive woken up with an awful headache this morning,it hurts to even move my eyes.ouch. I have the car today so need to pop to the docs to collect my perscription for my iron tablets and I still need to go for another blood test but Im still undecided if I will go for another..sick of being messed around!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->