Official October Team Bumpkins

Helz i havent hun.. I hope she is ok x I'll give her a txt when i get back from Dr's and see how she is x

Linda- happy 30 weeks :happydance:

I don't have any stretch marks from this pregnancy, YET but I already have my mummy badges of honour from my other kids. I don't think I'll get any this time as my skin was quite stretched already so don't think my bump will 'grow into it' if you see what I mean.

Ok thanks Babylove, hope you go on alright at the doctors xx

Thanks Helz xx I have just txt her so hopefully will have some news soon.

Dr should be ok, just wanna get checked and ask about a cough i have had for 4 weeks :( Maybe i have a chest infection or something.. but dont wanna leave it now as my ribs hurt when i cough now.

BTW girls - thats me and my 10 year old daughter Ella in my avator.. she is my mini me :cloud9: x

From MER01

hi hun, i'm still having regular tightenings, they have given me steroids for babies lungs. I have a 2nd dose tonight. They did a swab thingy to see if i was going into labour and it was negative, so we are confusing the Drs at the minute. Good news is i am not dialating, bad news i am in for atleast another night. Will you send the Bumpkins my love and i'll update soon Mer xxx

I sent her all our love and lots of hugs xx

Morning Girls...

I hope you're ok... Been to work already, got sent home early as I'd done all my work. Aww bless the boss... In early doors tomorrow though... urgh... Match sticks on the ready...

OH is zzzing that well, I can hear him down stairs over the top of the tv... lol guess he was tired...

I'm going to have a brew, finish watching JK... Then I may finish off in the kitchen - but not too sure about chewing on as my hip is really painful again... My sister has offered to buy a tens machine for me... It'd certainly be easier than renting one... - She does have her moments...

Morning bumpkins,

Had a very disturbed sleep last night!!!!!! woke up several times with leg cramps/aches and back pain.

Went breathless while trying to sleep, had to put 3/4 pillows .... to sleep comfortably.... :(

Hows everyone doing today????

Morning girlies

:hugs: to all that need them.

I'm a bit hacked off, the wardrobe for my nursery was meant to be here yesterday and the chap has rung and said its not ready, we may get it next Thursday or at the latest the Thursday after, I so wanted to get it all sorted in there before the boys come home on Tuesday:cry:

Rant over!!!

I am meant to be sorting out the boys toys and books today, getting rid of all the rubbish whilst they are away, we are doing a car boot on Sunday so have lots to sort out, the mind is half willing but the body is drawn to the sofa:winkwink:

Hope everyone has a good day x

Morning all,

Actually had a dream about having a baby for once, people keep on asking me if I do and I have never had before. It was a bit strange though as we called the baby Felix - think it might have something to do with me cuddling my cat like a baby before bed?!? (He is a big softie puss)! It was quite a nice dream though and made me look forward to LO even more! I kept on waking up with pins and needles in my arms last night and had a nice cramp in my leg.

Thank goodness it’s nearly the weekend. Got OH's birthday present and card to sort as its his birthday tomorrow. Unfortunately he is working but at least he will be home at lunch time and then we have all Sunday off together - and for once no car boot! Yippee :happydance: - as much as I like doing them I hate having to get up at 4am on a day off!

amandas - hope your blood sugars settle for you :hugs:

Maffie - enjoy your family & shopping day!

Mrs029 - glad MW appointment went OK :flower:

Happy 30 weeks LindaK :happydance:

Helz81 - hope the headache clears up for you :hugs: I know its frustrating being messed about but maybe it's worth giving them just one more chance?? x

Keerthy - :hugs: Hope you get some less disturbed :sleep: soon x

jlsommerset - sorry to hear about the delay on your wardrobe x

I can't help but seem to write essays these days! - Sorry! I think I am going a bit mad having been sat on my own for an entire week with drippings of work to keep my brain occupied! I would either like it busy or to be at home so I can get on with stuff! Frustrating! :dohh:

Time for :coffee:

Have a good day everyone x

ohh im off to holand and barret to buy some primrose tablet thingies lol

Need this bubba out lol, willing to to try anything, just need me pram first then will be ready =] cant wait!! anyone buyng there lil uns a halloween outfit/sleepsuit? =]

Morning girls. Well I may have slightly overslept this morning lol. Was awake for an hour at 7am to get OH up for work, then went back to sleep and came to at 11.05am lol. Feel so much better for it though. OH was not impressed last night when I told him I was banning :sex: I pointed out that I'd rather be safe than sorry and that I was feeling like pants. He got over it eventually though lol.

On an up note James has obviously decided hes going to be a little acrobat this morning and I had a foot sticking out of the left side of my belly lol. It was well weird. He pulled it back in before I could look but you could definitely feel that it was a foot.

Not posted in ages but have still been following this thread
Can't believe how fast 2nd tri went-after having such a bad time with hyperemesis in 1st i thought id never get here!!
Had our 3D scan a couple of weeks ago+found out we r having a boy-was a bit of a shock coz we both were convinced he was a she. I think OH secretely wanted a boy+his jaw about hit the floor when the lady said boy so we r both really excited:happydance:. Goin a bit crazy with clothes now-i knew i would, i just can't help it there is just so much gorgeous things 2 walk away from:D
No stretch marks as yet +bump quite neat with what feels like a bit more room in there 2 grow so fingers crossed i might b lucky-im not being 2 hopeful though:L
Finding work quite hard recently-still workin 12hr shifts+been so busy as our ward has just changed 2 an admissions unit for the hospital+some days its just crazy-not nearly enough staff, its a real struggle on the days that my back is playin up, legs r tired+get dizzy spells if im standing for 2long-so doctors rounds r a bit of a nightmare!!

Can't decide how soon 2 go on matty leave, will have 2 let them know soon though-i just know i will b so bored if i take 2 long off before but also im startin 2 think its not right 2 b still at work if im struggling 2 do my job-not like i can sit down for a bit im on the go for 12hrs some days-hard 2 know what 2 do 4 the best.:wacko:
glad 2 see every1 is doin well+not long 2 go.

Heya, I FINALLY have broadband installed in my flat after many painful phone calls to Sky, I'm so excited that I'm on the internet! They banned this site recently from work as well so I was having to rely on my iPhone and the crappy signal here to try and keep up with things.

It seems the October babies are in a bit of a rush to put in an appearance, I hope everyone is OK and taking it easy.

This LO is going to be making an early appearance as well because of gestational diabetes, I was put on insulin on Tuesday as well which is taking some getting used to. I had a growth scan on Wednesday and he was measuring a little bit ahead but nothing to major to worry about at this stage.

Work is tough at the moment, I just have no motivation and I'm exhusted by the time I get there these days as well. My boss is back from holiday next week so I'm going to talk to him about finishing at the end of August, there seems no point staying longer because I have hospital appointments at least once a week now between the midwife, consultant and diabetic clinic.

I have to say I'm getting incredibly impatient now that the nursery is almost done and I see all of the birth stories on 3rd tri. Although I seem to procrastinating when it comes to getting my hospital bag packed, have not even got one item in the bag!

Congrats on 30 weeks LindaK and Baby.Love its great news that you can have another LO!

I think I've still got some catching up to do but :hugs: to everyone

Wow, I'm gone for a few days & there are ghundreds of posts for me to catch up on! I dont have time to reply to everything I'd like to, but just wanted to say:
Congrats to Hopedance & baby Samuel. (what a gorgeous little boy with all that hair!)
Finger's crossed for safe & healthy continued pregnancies to those who are experiencing signs of early labour- I'm thinking of you all & really hoping your babies can stay in there a bit longer...
Welcome & :hi: to the new bumpkins who found the thread too :)

I have only 3 more shifts at work. By wednesday, I'll be on my 22 days of lovely annual leave, where I'm planning on repainting everything & anything, tidying like a mad woman, baking all kindsa crap to use up all the stupid ingredients I seem to be heaording in my kitchen cupboards & begging my OH to pull his weight, lol.

I'm 32 weeks today... no stretchies as yet, but I do feel like I physically can't get any bigger. My bump feels so tender & bruised to touch & baby doesn't really kick much anymore- more like stretches & nudges, as if he's running out of room, iykwim? Been suffering pretty badly with my sciatica & keep getting stuck if I move too quickly, bend down, roll over etc, which is causing me to feel a bit down spirited atm, but oh well- all worth it for my little boy, hey?! Got doc app on monday morning so will discuss it with her then & see if there's anything I can do to relieve the pain.

When do the MW people start doing things like internals etc at your appointments? Just curious, as no one other than my OH has ever been 'down there' lol & I have no idea what to expect!!!!!! Can anyone enlighten me?

[/QUOTE]When do the MW people start doing things like internals etc at your appointments? Just curious, as no one other than my OH has ever been 'down there' lol & I have no idea what to expect!!!!!! Can anyone enlighten me?[/QUOTE]

I was wondering this as well, my mum thinks it really strange that I haven't had one yet. Apparently in her day it was every appointment!

I guess it wont be until the last few weeks to see how far baby is engaged?

:shock: I hope so, though I would like to know rather than it just been annonced there and then. Althought OH's face would be priceless!

I'm pretty sure they dont do internals until your due date to see if your cervix is softening for a sweep.

ohh im off to holand and barret to buy some primrose tablet thingies lol

Need this bubba out lol, willing to to try anything, just need me pram first then will be ready =] cant wait!! anyone buyng there lil uns a halloween outfit/sleepsuit? =]

My sister had her lil boy sept 1st last year, so she had loads of cute little Halloween style clothes & sleepsuits & a pumpkin outfit too, lol. She's given it all to me for my little boy, although it may be a bit big for him, considering my nephew was a heffer at 9lbs 12oz when he was born, hahaha. :) They're totally adorable tho!

Attachments

• n724765561_4592360_5844.jpg
    n724765561_4592360_5844.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 5
Hi all:hi:

They dont tend to do them now cause of the risk of infection only tend to do if your having contractions etc.
Littlekitten Glad you ok :hugs:
I brought some of them new denim legginngs that look like jeans they are so comfy better than wearing maternity jeans :thumbup:
Hope everyones ok and bumps xx:hugs:xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->