Official October Team Bumpkins

Oh Maffie hunni I'm sorry. Sounds like he is being a bit of an idiot. Really dont know what to suggest hun. Who's name is the house in? Would he move out?

oh my maffie!

I went through EXACLY the same the other month with DP. He was chatting to an "old school friend". He would stay on comp most nights while i was in bed!

Thankfully shes deleted him off facebook, but i know how you feel.

Im here for you x

Oh my god, im having my eyebrows waxed tomorrow first time in such a long time, there soo hairy its embarssing lol. Im quite embarssed about going to get em done because of how they look =[

Oh Maffs :hugs: :hugs:
Maybe this is what he needs to realise you're being serious and not just 'hormonal' :shrug::growlmad:

They just don't get it do they, you need to know YOU are his number one at the moment, not sit through a patronising chat with some dumb bint who should be backing off from your OH, innocent or not she must see that it's causing friction.

Don't twist your head further by trying to make huge decisions tonight - I know you must be shattered as you were up same as me this morning and I feel pissed with tiredness now:dohh:

Have you got anyone that can pop round to sit with you?
Want me to go and batter him for you? :hugs: :kiss:
God bloody men aaaaargh

Maffie So sorry your going through this huni:hugs:, i split up with my oh over month ago due to commitment issues and he just wouldnt change even though he promised. Do what your instincts tell you to do it will be harder to leave once youve had the baby. xx:hugs:xx

Oh hun, he shouldn't be talking about your relationship to her if you're uncomfortable with it, and why should you have to speak to her so she can see what she thinks of you? It shouldn't matter what she thinks.

Do you think he will come around at all? :hugs:

Sam, your nursery looks lovely.

Had a better day at work today, finally had a chance to sit and talk to my boss properly and he has said that it's fine for me to work from home next week and then for my maternity to start after that, so Friday will be the last day that I have to get up at 5am and get the train, wohoo! I know I'll be so much more relaxed and have more energy this way and I can keep my diabetes under much better control when I'm at home so bubs can stay where he is until 38 weeks instead of earlier.

Maffie... Sounds like you OH has his head up his arse... Oh Babe... I guess there really isn't any easy or quick solutions... What with his ex, kids and now this friend, what's with him? Where do you fit? When do you 2 have your time? I know that it's not easy when you have a past that needs to be apart of the present, but I can see where you're coming from with the issue of others coming before you... I don't think he really see's what you do, what you put up with, and how much you'd like his attention...

Maybe just maybe some space would do you both the world of good... I hope you feel better soon... You've got an awful lot on your plate at the moment without being lonely too...

Ok so I think I have officially found that having a bath when I'm here on my own is not a good plan. Went to get out and really struggled and panicked a little bit lol. Finally managed to get out but won't be doing that again in a hurry. Don't know what I would have done if I couldnt get out pmsl.

Hi ladies,

im new here, im due on the 7th October and would like to say congrats to u all on being pregnant. Hope everything is going well for u! Im loving it and cant wait till October comes and i can hold my 1st born little girl x x x

Hiya Stephysbump and welcome to BnB and us crazy bumpkins... also welcome to the PINK side :D

Morning Girls...

Maffie ~ Hope you have a better day today... Remember don't do too much...

Baby.love ~ Your bump is looking great...

Hi to all the new ladies...

I could easily just go back to bed, but don't have that option today... I had to prop myself up in bed last night, my hips are really achy sore again, and I ended up with heartburn each time I was on my sides... Oh well there is one thing, I only manage to stay awake until about 10ish, then my eyes close on their own...

I wonder what today's going to be like? Hope you all have a good morning, I'll catch up with you all later xxxx

Good Morning ladies!

Good news to start the day, HIP grant has gone in!! Woohoo!! Not that it will actually make that much difference to our money situation at the moment but every little helps and it means that I can get those last few bits (and order the travel cot!! :thumbup:)

How are we today ladies? I have my 31 week appointment at 930 today. Going to be asking about moving my birth to the birth centre rather than the hospital. I had a realy bad day yesterday but after a long day I don't think I actually moved in bed last night.....woke up in the same place and position I had fallen asleep in 7 hours earlier!! :lol: Keep getting cramps as well which is slightly annoying...trying to up the diary and fluid intake generally as I've been told it will help.

Anyhoo's....I'm off to back read the last couple of days. It's been a bit manic and the chatter has over-taken me! :blush:

Morning all.... I turned my other posts as I forgot was an open forum and anyone could read.

Just got out of bed. I look like i've done ten round with Tyson. Just having coffee and some chocolate then going to have a shower and pop to the docs to get prescription.

morning all.

maffie, i missed your other posts so not sure whats going on but hope you get it sorted and your feeling better about it today xx

got midwife apt this afternoon so will see if lil man is still breech :)

x

Hiya all,

Maffie - I too have missed your posts but hope everything is ok with you.

We are good. Really busy with it being daughters first week at school. She likes it so thats a relief. Have to wait and see how she reacts next week when she starts full days!! I predict a lot of crying (from both of us!)

I seem to have my IBS back in the mornings (haven't had it for YEARS)
Also seem to be getting a few contractions here and there. I am carrying SO low everyone is commenting on it. I've looked it up though, and apparently it doesn't mean baby is likely to come any quicker :growlmad:

Anyone else starting to get a wee bit restless already?
I am only 31+2, but I feel ready now. Hopefully I go a wee bit early like with dd! She was 38 weeks.

I kept getting tightenings through the night and pain, i'm hoping they weren't the odd contraction as it scared me to death.

I just realised i'm not going to have a birthing partner at the rate im going.... is it doable on my own?

Morning ladies,

Maffie - hope those pains go ! and lo stays in there for a bit longer x

Had my ante natal class yesterday it was on the 1st stages of labour. I left feeling really stressed. YOu see the problem is I ideally would like to have no epidural. I have a really big fear of needles and drips and anything like that really. I usually just faint when it comes to things like that. So my dilemma is that I am afraid of the birth being to much and then also being afraid to get the epi as the midwife said that it can take up to 45 mins to administer and then you are on a drip , and also somthing put into your bladder to drain it !!! :wacko: :wacko: this has frightened the life out of me. I just pray every night that I have a great pain treshold and dont need it !

Hope you are all well ladies xxx

Maffie - I missed the details but it all sounds pretty stressful - please look after yourself and your little one... you absolutely have to put yourself first just now.

Linda, I am hoping not to have an epidural too - just the idea of sticking a needle into my spine makes me feel wibbly! I reckon I'll try to do as much as I can without, and by the time (if!) I end up screaming for it, I won't care how much I don't like the idea, I'll just want to get on with it. Plenty of people get through without an epidural, I'm just hoping I can be one of them. A lady at my work who used to be a midwife says you can get through a lot by just breathing right, so I am looking into doing breathing classes - I think they run them at yoga centres and places like that.

oh well better get myself off to work... have a good day everyone.

Morning girls

Bit sad this morning as DS1 has gone to his dads in Kent for a week he hasnt seen him since xmas. I feel like I've lost a limb!!!:cry:

Maffie, big :hugs:, sounds like a good plan to escape for a few days n give yourself time to clear your head and concentrate on you and lo.

I never had a epidural with my other 2 and am hoping to avoid one this time too, breathing right definately helps, I also have a tens machine to use, although on both occasions before I have lost patience with it when Ive got to 8cms and just used gas n air, using the Tens definately gives you something else to focus on though which I found worked for me.

Catch you all later x

Thankfully looks like I cant have an epidural as they are risky with the meds i'm on. I wouldn;t want one. I remember when I had a lumber puncture done and I said after that no way was I having any needle stuck in my back again unless I was dying.

Just been to the doctors, my threat of reporting them to medical board for withholding prescriptions worked as ive been given lots of meds so thats me sorted for 3 weeks.

It's very hot and muggy here i'm soaked to the skin. Going to have to shower and change again at this rate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->