Official October Team Bumpkins

Thanks ladies for your help, it does feel like he is having a party in there most time the way he moves i can make out his feet and his arms, his bum sticks out in the air!
The pains have eased im just going to take it easy as been really stressed past few days with stuff going on and not really having any support from anyone.
r.e. Being stung it hurts so much i feel sorry for you littlekitten did you scream lol? I got stung under my arm on the bus i didnt know it was there and sort of crushed it had to go to hospital as started to swell so i avoid them like anything,its bad now cause there all dying off.

Lol no I didn't scream. Had to be very calm about it cos DSS was sat at the table eating his lunch. So I just mushed the little git with a shoe and then sat there and carried on eating my lunch. All the time thinking holy crap I could quite happily cry right now!

DSS is sat on the naughty step cos hes being an absolute pain in the backside. He got more of his dinner on the table than in his mouth, fair enough I can cope with that, but then when I told him to go sit down he was watching tv rather than where he was going, tripped over and nearly yanked the laptop off the bloody sofa! So he got a time out cos I had warned him to look where he was going. He hasn't had a nap this afternoon so he is tired but won't give in. He will be going to bed shortly I think.

hello ladies,

hope everyone's doing well.
LK ~ ouchh!!! I remember wen I was bit by a honey bee a few weeks back! It was horrible....... my thumb was red and kinda swollen till evening!

I am feeling very rough somedays.... today was one of those days..... and couldnt come online much!!!!

My tummy has become so sore that every little movement/wriggle hurts.... I can feel LO hands/feet hitting my HIPS!!!!! ouchh! that hurts....

My bladder has almost become non-existant! gottu pee everytime I have a drink! :phew:

Looks like LO's putting pressure on ma lady bits ..... they are in Agony!!!!! arggghhhh!!!!!!
Anyone else feelign the same?

Me having some thick discharge ... no smell... looks creamy..... Sorry TMI!!!!!
Having some Pains in lower tummy.... quite uncomfortable!!!! Got mid-wife appt on Monday..... so will let her know abt all ma probs!!!!

Hope everyone's enjoying their weekends!?!?

right just an update on me.

Been asda shopping, done labour bag thank god. Been having a stabbing like pain in my cervix & pubic bone [?]. Im quite sore down bellow, between my bits and my bum SORRY TMI. Anyway went loo and wiped, still leaking, not as much. But iv had small bits of blood on the tissue. Not much like.
No idea what to do =[ shall i ring labour ward and ask them? i dont really fancy going in to sit around for 4hours

Sounds like it might be your plug hun. After I lost mine I had some period type pains which lasted for a few hours and then went away. That was almost 3 weeks ago now. If you are worried then call the midwife or labour ward but be prepared they may want to check you over.

Taylorsmummy - I am having the same pain... u described!!!!! just cant get outta bed/change sides. Had some discharge - yellowish/creamy like (sorry TMI).... 2 days back.... still having it sometimes!

Today having loads of tightenings in ma tummy, and some period like pains this afternoon!!!! gottu wait until Monday afternoon ...... prob will put ma feet up n take rest!

god keerthy, think our bubbas are trying to escape! Iv just packed my bag so he can come, just need to pay 300 off my pushchair lol,

I also keep having contraction like pains, that feel like you need a poo [TMI] but i dont. Also yday inbetween the leaking i had a bolt of dirariah [TMI].

god keerthy, think our bubbas are trying to escape! Iv just packed my bag so he can come, just need to pay 300 off my pushchair lol,

I also keep having contraction like pains, that feel like you need a poo [TMI] but i dont. Also yday inbetween the leaking i had a bolt of dirariah [TMI].

had the same thingy yday..... me half packed ma hospital bag!!!!
Dunno, wat r our babies upto!!!! :nope:

Got similar pains again today afternoon... wen I had been shopping! cudnt walk for long..... :(

Was really uncomfy last night...... topped up my fluid levels..... and on complete rest. Got MW appt on Monday... so thougt.. will try to manage till then/keep an eye if it gets any worse!

These October babies are so keen to get a head start!! Maybe they want to be in the year ahead at school or something?!

Hope you're all feeling a bit better.....put your feet up ladies!!

Mine is making life very uncomfortable...all I can do to sit still for 5 minutes before I need to shift because I've gotten all cramped up. Baby is right up under my ribs and taking his/her frustrations out on my nether regions! Most uncomfortable! At least mine seems to be staying put....takes after Mummy and Daddy and never turns up early for anything unless it really has to! :haha: I would just like to be able to sit on my sofa and watch Back to the Future in peace!!! :dohh:

Keep well ladies xx:hugs:

Had the most heavenly shower after not getting chance to all day due to DSS being an absolute terror...came downstairs and he is still creating in there. He got put to bed 40 minutes ago and he is still crying on and off. Had to go in and give him a cuddle before I went for my shower cos housemates friend rang the doorbell and he pitched it up to full on screaming. He doesn't want to go to bed cos daddy isn't here but he doesn't have a choice considering daddy won't be home til 11pm at the earliest. He is shattered cos he didn't have an afternoon nap but being a typical little boy he isn't going to give in easily.

Taylorsmummy and keerthy - take it easy. Have you tried paracetamol for the pain?

What is it with these October babies?? I've also been having quite sore period type pains last 2 days but they're not frequent though they bloody hurt when they're here - it's starting to scare crap outa me as I'm now thinking about how this baby has to come out!!:wacko: I also find it really sore now when bubs is moving around and if I dare to get comfy for 5 minutes bubs soon sorts that out for me by giving me a good bashing!

So tired now, was out with hubby this morning but spent all afternoon throwing up again - really thought I would've got a break from this by now as I've been sick since I was 6 weeks pregnant:cry:

So tired now as just can't sleep, I'm either in pain, uncomfy or going to loo every half hour but want to stay up to watch x factor (sad that I am)

Hope everyone else is ok today :hugs: to all that need them

I really am not good at being home alone atm. OH is at work, one of my housemates is in Brighton and the other one is over at a friends for an X-Factor night. So I went for a shower...and ended up getting myself in a right old tizz thinking....what the hell am I going to do if my waters break now? I have a 2 year old in bed and my family are 85 miles away! Holy crap! Lol.

Evening ladies

:hugs: to everyone that needs them.

Don't you just love Sat nights when X Factor is back, or am I just really sad:blush:

Had a lovely little sleep this afternoon, bribed DS2 to have a snooze with me too, was lovely!!

Tiredness is really settling in every day now, but I go to bed and wake up every hour all night, too to go to the loo, just to try n get comfy:cry:

I too have swollen bits, sorry tmi, and also have thrush again, so off to docs about it again on Monday, means more swabs....great!!

Enjoy your evening girls

x

I think swollen bits is a common theme. I've had swollen bits for a few days and they just ache. Like when you have a really heavy period and you feel like they are going to drop out :blush:

craftymum ~ I'm sorry that you too are still having issues with sickness, I just wanted to let you know you are not alone... I too have had sickness all the way through my pregnancy, and my last one too. It isn't fun I know... It is so hard not to let it control you or get you down... I am starting to find just when I think it's gone or passed; it comes back with avengence... (as it did last night and this morning...) I had a dr years ago when expecting DS who told me to ignore all the do's and don'ts about what to eat and what not to eat and just eat what I fancy... I find that I enjoy my food better and worry less about it coming back up... Hope you find some equlibrium soon...

LK ~ I am so sorry that DDS has tired and tried you patience today... Hopefully a good nights sleep will do DDS the world of good, I always remember how long it took for DS not to scream or cry himself to sleep; he always want to be doing something else as it so much more fun...

I use to enjoy x factor too, but found after watching the carryon in the last series; it's taken all the fun out of it... I'd rather not watch it this time...

I got a fabulous buy on ebay today, with the left over money from my sister; I brought one of the baby's swing (from newborn) battery powered ones that plays music... Was really pleased, went to collect it this afternoon. Cost me £15... What a bargain... Well I think so :-D

right just a quick update:

not leaking anymore, but now my tummy is quite sore, everytime i laugh [watching michael mcytire lol] it hurts, all over. Would it be okay to ring midwife tomorrow? or do i ring hospital?

xTaylorsMummy ~ I'd try the midwife 1st TBH I'd be surprised if you can get hold of her; but after that I'd try the hospital... Hope you're feeling better since the leaking has stopped, just the pain to ease now. fingerscrossed...

Morning all...

Had a reasonable nights sleep, but had no nap yesterday. Went to collect the baby swing, got a phonecall from MIL as SIL wanted to go to A & E (she'd had a fall the evening before) So off we went to A & E, they were very good with SIL... She seemed rather dissapointed that dr was going to do nothing for her as he thinks shes cracked a couple of ribs... Called in at tesco's got the paracetamols & Ibroprofen for her, told MIL that SIL is fine to drive, take her shopping etc and go to work... SIL is a bugger at trying to get out of doing any of these... She's a hypocondriac (sp?) and theres always something wrong... Sorry, I've no patience and I had no nap yesterday or the day before; been so uncomfy again...

MIL was like thanks so very much, I'm not sure how I'm going to repay you etc... I just laughed, stroked my bump and said they'll be plenty of baby sitting soon... She took it all well; it's her 76th birthday in a couple of weeks...

Mum, Dad & DS are all due back off their hols today, not sure if I'll get to see them today or not depends on if they're back when we go to town for a trip around the mat ward...

OH is zzzing away... He was very good yesterday, he started painting the gloss in the livingroom. He'd had finished the stairs too if I hadn't wanted him to come with me to get the swing and the rest you can gather yourselves... When I too SIL he stay with MIL and finished off the housework she'd been doing... So he's got the glossing to do today as well as all the other jobs ready for thursday... Poor bloke he's on long shifts all week this week (shouldn't moan as we need the money lol) but it means he's gonna be on a week of go to work, come home got to bed, get up, eat and go to work... SO he had my sympathy...

Hope you all have a good Sunday xxxx

Morning all

Went shopping yesterday afternoon, I went on the bus and oh went on the bike with a trailer for the shopping. People do think we are a little unconventional using bike trailers instead of cars :rofl: Did the weekly shop and i've planned some nice desserts to make this week (chocolate brownies, chocolate cake with ganache topping and a french apple tart)
Got home did some washign then oh cooked dinner and we watched x factor. I nodded off after that :blush: I was exhausted.

Woke up this morning with bad hip pain, tried turning in bed but tummy is sore on the other side. :shrug: Hopefully will ease as im up and about today. Hoping to finish off most of the washing if the weather stays good.

:hugs: to all who need them. Craftymum I get you with the sickness mine sometimes comes back just to warn me. After lunch yesterday I said to oh ooooh I feel sick and proceeded seconds later to bring lunch back.

Taylorsmum sounds like you need more rest hun. Have you been checked to see its not waters leaking? I knwo when im more active or if I :sex: I lose lots of mucus.

I've started to get some serious BH's over the last day not sure im going to enjy labour when it comes :rofl:

Morning ladies,

:hugs: to all who are suffering at the moment. At the moment I have some pain in my bump, and slight pain in my hip joint and I can no longer get my engagement ring off dont know if that is fat or just swollen lol....

Maffie - Your cakes sound yummy

Went shopping yesterday and got baby mobile for his cot, and some other bits for the room. Im gonna take some pics this week and il put them up.

Hope you are all having a nice weekend xxx

PS - Just noticed I have moved up a box yeyyyyyyyyyyy

Morning All

:hugs: to all you ladies that need them, we need to have a word with these babies who are in a rush to get out!
X-factor was really good the guy at the end wow he was brill,he was so professional.
Im thinking of taking my girls away next weekend if i get all clear from the hospital to go 1st im not going to far though just incase, if that plan fails i will book something for next year for us.
Im still get niggly pains there more in my back and bum now than my stomach so hopefully its where he is lying, im doing well tho considering with oldest and youngest dd's i was in hospital already by now so lets hope he is a good boy for few more weeks.
Mmm did i hear cake?
Lindak my rings keep falling off must lost weight off fingers!
Have a good day ladies and bumps xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->