Official October Team Bumpkins

Morning all,

Well 31 weeks today :happydance:

Just had a scan and baby a little big but within normal range and following a nice growth curve, next scan at 34 weeks. Just had a genetic test done for something to do with how my blood clots.

Chaos we only have a little freezer otherwise i'd be making loads of meals. Will have to see if I can squeeze a few in there. Having the goulash again tonight. Can't wait.

Hey all! =]

Haven't posted in here for a while! Was in hospital last weekend because they thought I had a DVT, but it turned out I didn't so I wasted a weekend lol. I hate hospitals. At least there was lots of monitoring of the baby's heart beat in the hospital... I love hearing it! =]

I just looked at the list of October mummies at the start of this thread... For some reason I'm on it twice lol!

Yay Maffie! That means his head is down, right? =]

Sorry to hear about your friend helz x

Hi girls. Helz - I'm so sorry about your friend hun.

Me and OH are finishing off the packing today yay. Have so far packed 2 massive boxes of clothes, and a big box of kitchen stuff. Got probably another 2 boxes of clothes and bedding to do (have decided to repack the stuff from the black sacks into boxes cos they are ripping already), the books in the spare room, and some more glasses and things from the kitchen. Our room looks such a mess lol. Boxes everywhere! Will be glad when it's Saturday. Going to be a really busy week. Got growth scan tomorrow, consultant appointment Wednesday, orthopaedic appointment Thursday (was born with extra thumb and have had multiple ops and now a pin has shifted grr), then pick up house keys on Friday!

helz - so sorry about your friend. must have been awful shock for everyone, dont know how you get over that. hope your holding up ok xx

i feel so so so hurt today.

I ring my mum everyday to see how she is. But my phones been cut off to make outgoing calls butcan recive incoming calls. iv had some problems all weekend like leakin ect & pain. Not one of my family have rang me to see how i am! they all know iv been in pain since friday but not one person gives a shite!!! im so hurt. My sister is now round mums talking to me on fb and telling me mum wishes me good luck ect for tomorrow at midwife! SHE COULDNT EVEN RING ME TO WISH ME GOOD LUCK!! im 19 ffs and my sisters are 33 & 36 and she rings them! im so hurt

:hugs: taylorsmummy

If your family is anything like mine they probably don't want to keep pestering you. My Mum and I have a few issues and can sometimes go weeks without talking....it's not that she's not interested, it's just time flies by with the events going on. Could you send your sister a PM on facebook and tell her that your phone isn't working properly and to get your Mum to call you?

I'm sure that they're not ignoring you on purpose. :hugs:

i feel so so so hurt today.

I ring my mum everyday to see how she is. But my phones been cut off to make outgoing calls butcan recive incoming calls. iv had some problems all weekend like leakin ect & pain. Not one of my family have rang me to see how i am! they all know iv been in pain since friday but not one person gives a shite!!! im so hurt. My sister is now round mums talking to me on fb and telling me mum wishes me good luck ect for tomorrow at midwife! SHE COULDNT EVEN RING ME TO WISH ME GOOD LUCK!! im 19 ffs and my sisters are 33 & 36 and she rings them! im so hurt

that must be upsetting, i would leave ringing her for a while and see if she gets the message? but thats just me, your prob better off telling her she has upset you and get it out in the open. im sure it wont be intentional :hugs:

Yay my new Dyson arrived today. OH has stolen it lol and won't even let me hoover cos he loves it lol. It's disgusting what it actually picks up off the floors though! I knew my housemate's hoover was a bit crap but if you saw what it picked up you would wanna puke lol. It's no wonder my asthma has been playing up. OH is now hoovering the entire house lol. Fine by me. We have finished packing for the day. Most of the stuff is now in boxes. Just got to pack the last few kitchen bits and thats about it. Going to do it tomorrow morning and have a rest cos it's stirred up alot of dust and made me a bit tight chested.

Taylorsmummy - I'm sure it's not intentional hun. Send her a message on Facebook and let her know you could do with a chat?

Afternoon all, had a nice nap this afternoon and just got up and made a chocolate cake, just making the chocolate and cream icing..... I cant stop baking. I dont know whats come over me recently. I just want to make desserts all the time!

Maffie ~ I guess you've got a sweet tooth... lol...

Littlekitten ~ Wish my OH even knew what to do with a hoover! Or a sink for that matter... lol ... Hope you get all the packing etc sorted for Saturday... Just make sure you don't over do it between now and then...

xTaylorsMummy ~ Families can be hard to figure out, try not to take things to heart. I know it's hard, but you may find your Mum doesn't even realise what she done... Sorry, you're feeling down...

Well, we've just had mince and roast tatties for tea, followed by fruit salad... Yummy stuffed now... Considering going for a soak in the bath, I'm starting to feel tired and achy all over. Even thouh I did manage a nap on the sofa earlier, think I got about an hour ish... Hey, that's an hour more than I got the last 3 days...

Is anyone else finding they can't bend down the the ground anymore? I feel as though LO has their feet under my ribs and when I try to curl down LO forces my ribs up. If that makes any sense..

Sounds yummy Maffie! I'm itching to do some baking but things just keep getting in the way at the moment! House still needs sorting first, maybe the few weeks before LO is due I can get round to some, I'm hoping to make a few frozen meals so me and OH can keep away from the take away menu's once LO is here so I will defo get my baking hat on and make some nice treats as well!

I love my Dyson too LK - OH and I fighted over using it at first! It's a must and it makes little work of the leftover fur from 3 malting kitties!

eswift - yep i feel the same, typically things just ended up on the floor all the time today, I end up getting down on my knees, glamourous!

I feel like a piggy, had a full 10" pizza all to myself. I wish I hadn't but I was so hungry at the time. At least I took myself off for a little walk afterwards.

Kte- You made me want pizza! lol =D

Maffie- Desserts rule! Especially chocolate cake! I'm also pretty addicted to stuff like angel delight and semolina at the moment!

eswift- I'm feeling like that recently. It takes me about 10 attempts to pick up a can of coke off the floor! I crawled under a table in the pub a few days ago and couldn't get up... and I was the sober one in my group of friends!

My bump seems to have shrunk today! It definitely looks smaller than it used to!

Helz - :cry: :hugs::hugs: how awful for you all lovely. That poor elder girl

Keerthy - how'd you get on at the midwife? Or are you still there? :rofl:

Eswift - unless you want me appearing on your doorstep every night - STOP telling me about all the gorgeous gorgeous meals you're cooking - same for you with the cakes Maffs :cloud9:

Baby.love - saw a fab purple T shirt in mothercare for you today - says 'Baby Love' in sparkly letters :happydance:

Chaos - loving the nursery :hugs:

Taylor's mum :hugs: :hugs:

:hi: and :hugs: to everyone else - hope everyone has had a nice start to the week :hugs::kiss:

Pip ~ lol!!!! met my MW afternoon.... LO heads down.... and doing a STAR jump.. with its hands into my hips and legs onto my ribs!!! :haha:
Was told to take it easy..... otherwise everything was normal! :thumbup:

She told me, wat I had was not a leak... but was increased discharge coz of bub hitting ma pelvis. I have been reffered to physiotherapy.. for SPD, wen I told I couldnt get out of the car/bed/even walk sometimes. :nope:

.... came home, spent hours talking with my mom over phone. Evening went out grocery shoppin with hubby!!!!

Had been to NANDO's .... had a lovely dinner Grilled chicken, chips, Pitta bread and some livers.....

Am off to bed after having a glass of orange juice!!!!

Hope everyone's doing fine:flower:

:hugs::hugs:

Evening girls. Had a lovely dinner of garlic and herb salmon, new potatoes and veg. Then we put the rest of the photos into our massive photo frame so I am feeling quite happy. Got our growth scan tomorrow so that will be fun. See how much he weighs now and whether he is still head down.

you girls are all so lucky I wish I could eat some pizza or a proper meal, due to my stupid hyperemesis all I've been able to eat since I was 6 weeks is white bread either as toast or cheese sarnies and fruit :cry: and even that doesn't always stay down, had horrible day today, just been so tired and sore and seemed to have a small dose of the runs, was really sick tonight even though I avoided all my common triggers (cold drinks or normal food)
~went to bed but had to gt up again as just feeling so sick and sore and just can't get comfy for the life of me sigh - 52 days to go, I can't wait to get back to being me again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->