Official October Team Bumpkins

:hugs: craftymum

I've had to get out of bed too. I just cannot sleep - 2nd night in a row too. I hope this doesn't become a pattern. I can't get comfy and when I do, bubs smack the living daylights out of me until I move again.

52 days....not that long at all when you put it like that. I hope that you feel better soon. :hugs:

Morning Ladies...

Craftymum ~ I'm sorry that your sickness is not easing... I really do hope that it does soon... It is so controlling and almost disabling... You do have my sympathy, but I really don't think there is a simple cure...

Aimee-lou ~ It's quite fustrating if you want to sleep and can't get comfy, isn't it???

I was in bed ready to sleep by 9pm yet again last night... But hey, I'm up and almost ready for work... Just listening to the weather... Urgh, springs to mind for the next couple of days...

After work today I'm taking DS shopping for his school uniform, and out to lunch to meet a friend who's babe was born last week. He's quite looking forward to spending some time with me for a change... He didn't shut up at all yesterday from me getting home from work, until I weent to bed... OH was taking DS to my parents again to sleep... I am so looking forward to starting my mat leave and actually being able to have my family all at home for a change... Only 4 weeks left...

Even when DS starts school, I've 2 weeks left at work... Arranged it with a friend to drop him at her house if OH is still at work when I have to leave for work... She'll let him dress and eat breakfast at her house and walk to school with her daughter (she goes to the secondary school across the carpark from DS's primary school...)

I hope you all feel better... Have a lovely day, I'll catch up with you all this evening...

Morning girls

Well even after attempting an early night (9pm) I still feel shattered! But nevermind a womans work is never done so i just gotta get on with it..

I was wondering... do any of you have OLD belly piercing scars? i took mine out years ago but my scar is weeping a little bit and its a tiny bit sore :( this happened early on in the pregnancy but cleared up pretty quick so wonder if its to do with stretching?!? I have noticed that Freya's leg movements are alot higher up now so she has obviously had a growth spurt :D

On a good note 4 more weeks and full term! I am starting on the EPO next week orally, and the RLT capsules :) Then at 36 weeks i will start the EPO direct onto the cervix.. Plus getting my gym ball pumped up so i can start doing some rolling about in the evenings.

I cant believe we will all be trying to evict these babies soon, it just doesnt seem real!

Is there any news on Mumof4?

Right enough of my rambling :blush: Catch you all soon xxxxxx

Morning all, i'm struggling to sleep too. I find I snooze best on sofa so do that late evening until oh goes to bed and try to have an afternoon nap. I'm up and down to te loo alot through the night and backache keeps me awake. Thankfully not feeling too tired though at the moment.
Seem to have lots of clean washing stacked up, so need to get that all folded properly and put away.

Morning all, we all seem to be having a few troubles sleeping!!! my legs ache and are so hot, i have to keep the fan on!!! well i suppose in a few wks, when are little ones are here it will be so worth it, cant wait now!!!! Have a great day all xxxxxxxxxxx

Sam i sleep with a fan on, but i think for me its the white noise that i am used to more than anything?!

And gosh yeah these babies are so worth all of this huh! i cant wait till we all start popping them out :) it'll be strange seeing avators with ickle bubbas under all your names x

Morning all,

Craftymum :hugs: when you put it like that I know I should be greatful. I hope that you manage to feel a bit better today and nothing triggers you off :flower:

Eswift: Sounds like you have a nice day planned today. I have ignored the weather people today, it looks nice and sunny at the mo so I am in ignorant bliss!!

baby.love - what's EPO? I'm guessing RLT is raspberry leaf tea?

I had a twitchy leg last night, I was almost in tears with it, I had had more than enough dairy to keep it at bay but it just didn't work yesterday. It twitches when I am tired too but then it keeps me awake, so I get more tired, so it gets worse - can't win!

My Mum said yesterday that she has bought bean a little comfort square, she says it’s so cute with winnie the poo on it and little ribbons all around. Can't wait to see it. We are going to book a shopping spree in after bean is born so she can buy some outfits which I'm looking forward to :D

I got a letter yesterday informing me my HIP grant was on it's way and if there was anything wrong to contact them - the only problem is its been and gone already!! :rofl:

Morning all,

Craftymum :hugs: when you put it like that I know I should be greatful. I hope that you manage to feel a bit better today and nothing triggers you off :flower:

Eswift: Sounds like you have a nice day planned today. I have ignored the weather people today, it looks nice and sunny at the mo so I am in ignorant bliss!!

baby.love - what's EPO? I'm guessing RLT is raspberry leaf tea?

I had a twitchy leg last night, I was almost in tears with it, I had had more than enough dairy to keep it at bay but it just didn't work yesterday. It twitches when I am tired too but then it keeps me awake, so I get more tired, so it gets worse - can't win!

My Mum said yesterday that she has bought bean a little comfort square, she says it’s so cute with winnie the poo on it and little ribbons all around. Can't wait to see it. We are going to book a shopping spree in after bean is born so she can buy some outfits which I'm looking forward to :D

I got a letter yesterday informing me my HIP grant was on it's way and if there was anything wrong to contact them - the only problem is its been and gone already!! :rofl:

Sorry hun, EPO is evening primrose oil :) and yep RLT is raspberry leaf tea :thumbup:

https://www.maternitycorner.com/mcmag/articles/preg0007.html - for anyone interested, i found this page really informative on natural methods :)

https://www.maternitycorner.com/mcmag/articles/preg0007.html - for anyone interested, i found this page really informative on natural methods :)

Thanks baby.love, I'm a bit slow this morning! :dohh:

Kte i'm a bit slow all the time lately :lol: we are pregnant so we are allowed to be :hugs:

Morning ladies n bumps:hugs:

:happydance:34 weeks today:happydance:

And only 28 hours left to work til mat leave, I'm so ready for it now!!!

Will have a read of that link later baby.love, thanks for that, would prefer to not go past D day!!!

Well only another week left of school hols, think DS1 is itching to get back to school now, is missing his friends, also DS2 is starting more hours at preschool so will give me a few weeks of me time until lo arrives:happydance: time will prob be spent sleeping or sorting!!!

My little buggy arrived yesterday, am so pleased with it, its a Petite Star Zia and got it for £99 inc. delivery with footmuff, raincover and parasol:happydance: will probably keep it in the car as it is so light saves dragging my big pram in/out of the car all the time.

:hugs: to all that need them and if anyone wants some rain come n get mine please........had plans for lots of laundry today:dohh:

x

morning all. i slept quite well last night, just did not want to get up for work!! still, only 9 days left :)

im having quite a bad time with my oh last few days. dont know wether im just over reacting with hormones or if it is something thats really bothering me. its just that since being pregnant ive had to give up loads, stop drinking, stop going out through the week cos im too tired. my friends dont invite me out anymore cos i cant drink and they know a work night i cant be out til after 11pm cos im too tired. meanwhile oh is still going out whenever and wherever he likes, he doesnt seem to think that on our 1 day off a week together that i might like some company and not just be sat in the house on my own again. he wanted a lift into town tonight, and apparently im being awkward because i wont ask my dad to do it!!!! whats wrong with him going out for once and not having a drink, and driving himself there and back?!! do you think im being unreasonable? half the time i dont know wether its my hormones making me like this or if it is a genuine reason to be upset :( its driving me mad and further away from him x

Morning ladies,

aimee-lou - I had a rubbish sleep aswell ! feel wrecked now

baby.love - I have an old scar but doesnt seem to be anything seeping out of it, i would go the docs with that just in case x

Had routine hosp appointment this morning, everything fine back in 3 weeks.

Hope you are all having a nice morning xxx

morning all. i slept quite well last night, just did not want to get up for work!! still, only 9 days left :)

im having quite a bad time with my oh last few days. dont know wether im just over reacting with hormones or if it is something thats really bothering me. its just that since being pregnant ive had to give up loads, stop drinking, stop going out through the week cos im too tired. my friends dont invite me out anymore cos i cant drink and they know a work night i cant be out til after 11pm cos im too tired. meanwhile oh is still going out whenever and wherever he likes, he doesnt seem to think that on our 1 day off a week together that i might like some company and not just be sat in the house on my own again. he wanted a lift into town tonight, and apparently im being awkward because i wont ask my dad to do it!!!! whats wrong with him going out for once and not having a drink, and driving himself there and back?!! do you think im being unreasonable? half the time i dont know wether its my hormones making me like this or if it is a genuine reason to be upset :( its driving me mad and further away from him x

:hugs: I don't think you are being unreasonable. My ex was like that when I wasn't pregnant and that upset me - it's not just the preganacy hormones!Have a chat with him and let him know how you feel if it is happening often - you only have such a short time left to be just the two of you! Plus, he won't be able to go off like that when LO is around - maybe that's why he is doing it? :hugs:

i tried talking to him on saturday and he just turned it round onto me saying he never stops me going out and its not his fault that its not affecting him yet as much as it is me. im worried he will continue like this when lo is here :( doesnt help that his best mate is pretty much single so is out all the time. i get too upset to talk and then he just goes on and on that im being ridiculous!!!

i tried talking to him on saturday and he just turned it round onto me saying he never stops me going out and its not his fault that its not affecting him yet as much as it is me. im worried he will continue like this when lo is here :( doesnt help that his best mate is pretty much single so is out all the time. i get too upset to talk and then he just goes on and on that im being ridiculous!!!

Maybe try and plan some things to do together on the day off and slip them in a conversation somwhere (as he seems to have his defenses up on the going out issue). If he says he is going out on that date then just suggest an alternative one?? That way you can pre-book spending time together so your not stuck in on your own. Sounds daft having to 'book' time together but it might help?? Hope he comes round for you xx

Afternoon all,

:shock: How quiet is it in here for a change!! :rofl:

Hope everyone is ok x

hey feeling alot better. have arranged to have rest of week off work so i can catch up on some sleep and take it easy. i have only had about 1 day off hol the whole time ive been pregnant so think i am in need of some me time!!! my work have finally told me what maternity pay they are going to offer me too and im really happy with it so all things looking up now :)

it is awfully quiet in here today ..

Afternoon all, just been sorting some stuff to pop in the sale section here, just had melon and now feel really sick. Sickness seems to be back with a vengeance since baby turned. He likes kicking me in the stomach and ribs!

ad letter off work confirming I have worked for them long enough to get full maternity benefits so thats full wage for 6 months then drop onto smp for 3 then 3 of nothing. Still not sure how we are going to afford this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->