Official October Team Bumpkins

Lol flora me too! Mine died when I was in hospital and I was so upset. Get withdrawl if I can't log in pmsl.

Hi all not posted in couple of weeks but been catching up on posts

:hugs: to all that need them

All is well here well except for dreaded spd returning, not sleeping and horrid heartburn with no relief! Had growth scan last week and he's already 5lb, all measurements are above the top line on the chart but i dont care cos he's healthy and all in proportion :) Also had a crap consultant appointment last week, didnt see my usual consultant but seen a registrar who couldnt answer any of my questions cos it was only my consultant who could decide - pointless appointment really apart from i got the scan - next one is 3 weeks away and is my last one with her to discuss birth options (she overides my MW) but they wont guarantee that i'll see her then either. Bit confused by that as they need to tell me where im allowed to give birth!

33 weeks today :happydance: so baby.love i'll be joining you on the eviction process soon too

Florabean and LK im so addicted to farmville on facebook too lol

pram <3

Attachments

• dexters 10.jpg
    dexters 10.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 8
  • dexters pram 2.jpg
    dexters pram 2.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 3
  • dexters pram 4.jpg
    dexters pram 4.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 2
  • dexters pram 7.jpg
    dexters pram 7.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 3
  • dexters pram 6.jpg
    dexters pram 6.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 4
is anyone else on here addicted to Farmville on facebook?! I only started today but now I feel like I'm gonna miss something if i go away, lol. How sad am I?!
lol, I play farm town and just started farmville today too as getting bored with farm town now I've got everything on it lol

My hyperemesis has taken a turn for the worse last couple of days for a few days I was able to control when I was sick by avoiding fluids if I needed to go out but now I've just been throwing up really bad last 3 days without any fluids at all, today was particularly bad and I've just felt crap all day. I'm just so fed up as I never have any energy because I cant eat properly and what little I do manage just wont stay down :cry: I'm just so tired and wish this was all over as I really can't cope with much more thought I'd have got a break from it by now but no such luck. Hubby's off work next week too and I'd really hoped this would even ease off for a few days to let me enjoy some of the time with him before our baby arrives

thanks LK I just cannot wait til it's all over but at the minute 7 weeks might as well be 7 years, hope everyone else is ok

Yeah I know what you mean. I'm having problems with my back and so I find it difficult to walk or turn over and stuff. 8 weeks seems like such a long time away.

I know, sleeping is a nightmare, my back kills and my belly hurts every time I try to get comfy too added to the insane amount of times I get up to pee all makes it so much harder to deal with.
So annoying too when well meaning friends and family say oh the time's flying in etc etc, I'm always like maybe for you it is but it's not for me

I was up about every hour last night to pee. And about every 45 mins during the day. Grr. And yeh my best mate keeps saying OMG I cant believe your this many weeks. Its flying. I'm like hmmm yeh dont bloody feel like it.

ohh my lol. My DP wont shut up about ways to get lil mr out! hes going on and on about :sex: lol. And he says hes heard sperm orally :blush: can bring on labour :nope: LOL.. Really not in mood today :haha: But is this true :blush: lol

Im pretty sure it's not true, he's probably got the idea from Michael McIntyre which was on the other night. Some men have probably got together to start this rumour in the vague hope that they can get some action.

Morning All...

CraftyMum ~ I hear you loud and clear on the sickness front... Mine too has come back and feels as though it's making up for lost time... GP months ago told me that morning sickness is a sign of a really strong healthy placenta. Not sure he was trying to justify the sickness or not lol... You really do need to keep your fluids up though... I ended up in hospital with DS and to be honest I've been trying my hardest to avoid having to do that again... Managed so far so good this time... Just a shame that you've had no respite from it at all... I've at least managed a week at most, generally just a day here and a day there... I really do hope you get a break soon...

Keerthy ~ My boobs have been leaking for weeks now, breast pads are still soaking it up ok. I have periods during the day when they really ache; I've put it down to when babe's gonna what feeding when it's here. Until then my body is practising...

I'm not at work today and still I'm up at stupid oclock to have breakfast, and morning sickness... Oh the joys... I'm not going to miss this bit at all once I finish work or babe's here... Even if I still have to get out of my pit to feed babe at stupid oclock, as long as I'm not sick each morning I'll be very happy... I'd much sooner have cuddles...

Right I'm feeling like going back to my pit, may catch you all later... My carpets are getting fitted today!?!?!?!?!?! Woo Hoo!!!!

is anyone else on here addicted to Farmville on facebook?! I only started today but now I feel like I'm gonna miss something if i go away, lol. How sad am I?!

oooooh I love it :cloud9: I am a total addict to that and to some games by playfish on facebook......

how do u get team bumkin image in the signature bit of yr post?

how do u get team bumkin image in the signature bit of yr post?

Hi you can right click the image and save. Then upload to photobucket and use the code wrapped with
to pop it on here.

Not sure that makes sense.

Morning all, thankfully I dont get up for lots of wees in the night my body holds it all till it wakes me up as im about to burst, resulting in severe belly and back ache. I wake most mornings now feeling stiff and achey and bump hard.

Busy day today need to get lots of washing done and cant do any tomorrow as mum is coming for the day. Love their visits wish we lived closer i'd probably be there everyday then. Am I crackers that i'd be happy living on the same street as her :rofl:

Morning all,

I'm on Farmtown as well, but like craftymum there isn't much else I can do anymore so i'm a bit bored now! Was thinking about trying Farmville as my cousins are on there but I'm not sure! Plus those cows look so sad on the feeds when you sell off meat!

I'm on Pet Society too, my sis got me addicted to that! lol

I'm just in a general happy mood today, OH is coming to take me out for lunch today. This eve' we are off to go see a new car he wants so we are going straight from work as it's in Hull. It's to replace his current 'race/drag' car, he has been thinking about it for a while and wants a car that can he can still race etc but at the same time all 3 of us can go out on weekend trips in too, which I think is quite sweet.

I'm also happy for my friend too, she had broken up from her husband a few months ago and had to move back to her parents down south. She has been looking for work for ages and has been for endless interviews only to get turned down, which can't be easy in her state iykwim. She sent me a message yesterday saying one of the places offered her a different job so now she has got a permanent job and starts next week. It's so something she deserves.

:hugs: craftyum & eswift

The MW asked me and OH if we had any questions and he said - yes, can you make time go quicker! :rofl:

Morning all, well at last its my last day in work, yipee xxxxxx

Have a great day all xxxxxxxxxxx

Kte that's great about your friend
Sam76 enjoy your last day in work, tomorrow is officially my last day too but as I have been signed off sick with my hyperemesis since the end of Feb I can't really get excited about it.
Eswift thank you, it really is horrible isn't it, I've been in hospital a few times on the drip for fluids and even now at 33 weeks today I still hardly look pregnant as I lost so much weight at the beginning, my Doc told me I'm still losing weight and that the few pounds I've gained are just all baby weight now so dear knows what I'll weigh when it's all over. As much as it is good being able to wear my regular clothes etc I still would rather have had to have bought a load of maternity stuff and not had hyperemesis. I had such a bad day yesterday I was violently sick in the afternoon and felt terrible all day then was sick again after tea last night, all I ate was toast and some fruit as that's all I've really been able to eat for this entire pregnancy but even that doesn't stay down:cry: feel awful this morning and I weighed myself and I've lost a pound, I haven't gained any weight since about 28 weeks but the Docs aren't worried as baby is growing well but I really don't want to end up having t back in for a drip at this stage but I was given some ketostix by my GP so I'll keep an eye on my ketones over the next few days and hopefully it'll be ok.
Have a good day everyone, think I'm going to go lie down now for a while as I feel awful and just have the worst headache ever. :hugs:

Morning sexy ladies ;)

Sam happy 35 weeks & :wohoo: enjoy your last day hun xxx

Taylorsmummy: i heard that about a mans little swimmers :sick: but how much is truth i dont know, i also read that rubbing it into your tummy works!! Gross or what :lol:

Well girls my OH is now all booked in for an operation on his nose :) he snores REALLY bad as he has too much cartlidge up his nostril, his operation is 9th Sept! so gives him a month to recover before Freya is here.. we have slept in seperate rooms since i was pregnant as i cant sleep with him in with me, will be lovely to be able to cuddle upto him again :cloud9: also be handy for him to help out in the night after my c-sec.

Quick Q for you ladies:

Have you noticed that your babies movements feel different? Freya's seem more muffled rather than forcefull! i see my belly moving about and can feel wriggles and hiccups but it seems really different the last 2 days.. I am wondering if maybe she is so low down that she doesnt move like she did before.

Right off for some breakfast as feeling a bit icky xxx TTFN xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->