Official October Team Bumpkins

hello Bumpkins,

Sam ~ congrats on 35 weeks honey! enjoy ur last day... :hugs:

Craftymum ~ sorry to hear that ur sick! I know how ya feelll, hope u feel better! ... :hugs: :hugs:

Jo ~ am being referred to physiotherapy for SPD too.... having acid reflux since 2/3 days.... Its horrible isn't it?

Slept kinda OK last night... with frequent trips to the loo.... belly aches, pinches etc...
Lady bits sore and swollen....
Couldnt get out of the bed without DH's help... poor man, had to wake up everytime I wanted to go to the loo...

Having leg cramps.... this mornign tried to strech my legs as usual and had the worst cramp of ma life... had to shout coz of pain!!!!!:cry:

Looks like the LO has moved down..... my belly seems to have reduced coz of that!
Feeling very heavy atm, can't breath sometimes, feeling the pressure on ma ribs! All due to the position of the LO.....

Can feel the LO's BUM popping up above my umbilicus..... lol Looks like a tall one just like his/her dad! (my DH is 6) :p :blush:

Hope everyones doing well today! have a nice day ladies.....

Well girls my OH is now all booked in for an operation on his nose :) he snores REALLY bad as he has too much cartlidge up his nostril, his operation is 9th Sept! so gives him a month to recover before Freya is here.. we have slept in seperate rooms since i was pregnant as i cant sleep with him in with me, will be lovely to be able to cuddle upto him again :cloud9: also be handy for him to help out in the night after my c-sec.

Ohh Leah:hugs: you have made my morning!!

We have been sleeping seperately for past month cus of DH snoring, I can still hear when he is downstairs mind you!! You have my full sympathies, docs keep fobbing us off, he has already had adenoids out, but they just keep giving him sprays to use which do jack s**t!!!

I can show him your post when he gets home tonight, perhaps he won't feel quite so hard done by then for losing his bed:winkwink:

Lucky you though, u will have your man back in your bed, noise free, to snuggle up to when the nights start getting cold:thumbup:

Didn't sleep well at all last nite so feeling not too with it this morning so:hugs: to all and catch ya later x x

Jlo my OH can be heard all over the house too :( it really upset him that we sleep seperatly and when he went for his ENT appointment he broke down saying he just wants his life back .. He cant breath properly during the day cause of it and when he gets a cold it is a nightmare. They said his right nostril is so blocked that he gets hardly any air in or out of it, so therefore his breathing is deeper to compensate for it and with that comes very bad snoring.

Jlo my OH can be heard all over the house too :( it really upset him that we sleep seperatly and when he went for his ENT appointment he broke down saying he just wants his life back .. He cant breath properly during the day cause of it and when he gets a cold it is a nightmare. They said his right nostril is so blocked that he gets hardly any air in or out of it, so therefore his breathing is deeper to compensate for it and with that comes very bad snoring.

Ahh bless him:hugs:
My DH cant breathe properly either, when he is eating sometimes its almost like he cant eat and breath at the same time iykwim.
As he is a builder they keep fobbing us off saying that its to do with the brick dust he is in contact with but he has had numerous nasal sprays and lotions for irrigating his nose and none of it works.
At the last appointment we were told to wait till 7th Sept with the latest spray and if it didnt work to go back then but think he is going to go back next week and say its not working.
Its not good for family life, to say the least!!
You will be counting down the days now to his op, thats really not long to wait at all:happydance:
Do keep me updated with how it goes x

Aww Jlo its awful isnt it babes, people always think my OH has a cold as he sounds bunged up... he is so affected by it and like you say it affects family life in a big way.. I will keep you all updated on how it goes :)

I was wondering do you think they do maternity nurses costumes anywhere :rofl: How sexy would that be? me dressed up as a nurse at 35 weeks pregnant :sick:

He has got to take 10 days off for recovery, then back for 3 weeks and then our little lady will be here! Makes it all seem very close.

Aww Jlo its awful isnt it babes, people always think my OH has a cold as he sounds bunged up... he is so affected by it and like you say it affects family life in a big way.. I will keep you all updated on how it goes :)

I was wondering do you think they do maternity nurses costumes anywhere :rofl: How sexy would that be? me dressed up as a nurse at 35 weeks pregnant :sick:

He has got to take 10 days off for recovery, then back for 3 weeks and then our little lady will be here! Makes it all seem very close.

It will certainly break up the next few weeks for you thats for sure:thumbup:

Umm, maternity nurses costumes, now speaking purely about me in the same situation, it would definately not be a good look:rofl: x

Morning girls. Taylorsmummy and baby.love - I'm happy to be able to tell you its all a load of bull lol. The only way the prostaglandins in the spermies are going to work is applied directly to the cervix lol. There is absolutely no truth in swallowing or rubbing it on yourself. All made up by men who are feeling a little neglected lol.

I am feeling a little happier this morning. Managed to get some better sleep last night thankfully although I was still up twice. Coming down with a cold I think. Really snuffly last night and this morning. James however is his usual wriggly self. Can't wait to go pick up my new house keys in the morning hehe. Got to take OH to work for 9am and then drive to Aylesbury and pick up our keys.

LK lol just told dp that and he went "oh gutted" lol. Thats so funny, But im so happy lol.

Im so in love with my pram its untrue lol. Was awake at 3 this morning in pain and needed a drink so i went downstairs to get some tablets and ended up pushing it around kitchen for 20mins lol

Hello Ladies...

Wow... It's taken some catching up this morning... I'm starting to feel so sleepy now, been busy this morning, with cleaning and cooking...

I'm getting impatient now, still no carpet fitters or OH from work??? Where oh where can they be?

Not to worry, if they wake me they'll have to suffer the consequences!?!?! LOL not the best after a nap... Serves them right for not coming this morning...

Hope you all have a good afternoon, hopefully my carpets will be fitted sometime today... Right off for some lunch, then a nap... Catch you all later xxxx

im so fed up.. Im on plan to get dexter out lol. Any ideas that have proven to work the best?

I'm a true washer women today. Just rewashed the load oh folded as was still damp and smelt a bit musty :dohh: Got the boys bedding on the line, jeans now in. I seem to never stop washing. Need to empty some furniture that mum is taking with her tomorrow and need to wash up/tidy lounge/generally turn myself into domestic goddess for the day eeeek.

Bbay seems to be rolling about alot, you can see bits of body sticking out of my tummy as he rolls about. Stops me in my tracks sometimes it's like a scene from Alien!!!!

Morning Ladies,

No news this morning, had a good sleep last night thank god ! Still tired though but whats new lol.

Baby was very quite all day yesterday and then late in the evening he was having a party in there !

Had my 3rd ante natal yesterday on the pushing stage, I try my best not to think of the things that can go wrong but was unable to avoid it yesterday as the midwife was talking about emergency c- sections, tears and getting cut. I felt sick leaving . I would rather stay in my little bubble and believe that I am going to have a problem free birth lol

Anyway hope you all have a lovely day today xx

Morning all (just!)

I am feeling hungry, hungry, hungry! OH is on his way so lunch time soon :)

LO is quite at the mo but they have been wriggiling this morning. They have had two bouts of hiccups today already. This morning was funny, they were quite strong when I was lying in bed, poor LO was trying to get comfy and just couldn't because of the hiccup movements.

(I think me in a normal 'nurse' costume is not a good look! lol)

taylorsmummy: I think you're safe to start taking raspberry leaf tea capsules from 34 weeks. The other obvious ones are spicy foods (doesn't work if you're used to spicy foods though apparently), good old sex, cranberry juice, eating pineapple etc etc. There was a thread about all the ways to get your LO outin the 3rd tri section; it was quite interesting & novel, lol.

taylorsmummy: I think you're safe to start taking raspberry leaf tea capsules from 34 weeks. The other obvious ones are spicy foods (doesn't work if you're used to spicy foods though apparently), good old sex, cranberry juice, eating pineapple etc etc. There was a thread about all the ways to get your LO outin the 3rd tri section; it was quite interesting & novel, lol.

This suggests that spicy food, cranberry juice and pineapple are best avoided before this time. Is that right? Blimey, I find it hard to live without a few hot chillies and pineapple juice in my fridge - better take a bit more care.

This suggests that spicy food, cranberry juice and pineapple are best avoided before this time. Is that right? Blimey, I find it hard to live without a few hot chillies and pineapple juice in my fridge - better take a bit more care.

My craving over the last month has been hot and spicy Mexican food. Been having it 3 ties a week :rofl:

I don't want to start the eviction process until LO has turned! My mum said I was the same and did turn eventually but LO has proven to be quite cheeky so far so we shall see!

I'm staying clear of cranberry juice as it doesn't agree with me. I had some when I was younger when I had cistitus (sp) and it made me worse! Hated it ever since.

I was advised to avoid pineapple juice cos of the recurrent miscarriages. Spicy food doesn't seem to be having an effect on me lol. My spice tolerance has doubled since getting pregnant lol. Was eating a rogan josh not so long ago and my housemate had to admit defeat half way through and I munched my way through the whole thing lol.

Yep eviction process wont start for me till 36 wks also !! 4 more weeks !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->