Official October Team Bumpkins

I'm so upset...my favourite pair of comfy slip on shoes have died :( Might have had something to do with the fact that I had to power walk up to the hospital cos the bank took so long I would have been late for my appointment. Now my poor foot hurts lol.

However thankfully managed to sort out the loan so feeling much happier as we will have enough money to eat this month lol. Feeling very hungry but don't know what to eat. Havn't been food shopping cos didn't really want to be moving loads of food on Saturday as well.

Evening ladies....

Coor you've all had a really busy day... My carpets are fitted, I'm about beaten now, ready for a warm bath and bed... Just to add to it all I've gone a got prickly heat under my arms, going down my body to my boobs.. Bummer, I didn't think it was that warm today... Bring on the talc...

I'm pleased with how the carpet looks against the walls... OH came in and has suggested we see about collecting some of our furniture from his Mum's this weekend, as well as emptying the kitchen/diner readt for the lino to be fitted... I'm not sure if he's being over zelous or not but I not sure I can love him anymore than I do... He seems to be on my wave length at the moment... Really nice for a change...

I'm afraid it's time for bath & bed for me... Catch you all tomorrow...

Evening all, well got loads sorted and done today, but ended up being a little sick :sick: Had a lovely soak in the bath. Poor oh got in just as I vomited down the side of the bath so that was his first job to sort for the night. Not good. I feel fine now. I'm not sure if its from getting stuff done or from baby moving about so much :shrug:

Now just chilling watching some CSI

Oh dear, Maffie, I really hope you feel better soon! It's probably just that our bodies get confused with so much happening to them and each one of us gets a different "reaction". At least OH was on hand to help clean up though!

Hope you have a nice relaxing evening and feel better soon.

Hello All, well i have now finished work for 9 months!!! made up, very sad today in work too , had a good cry, everyone bought me gifts, flowers etc, they were all so nice, seems unreal that i have now finished. Im now 35 weeks and 5 weeks to go, im so excited too, cant wait xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh I'm so so angry! Was just on the phone to my mum and she told me my niece might have broken her finger! She was at her dad's house and his girlfriends sisters kids who are 5 and 6 were there to keep her amused...anyway they picked on her and she came home with a massive mark on her nose, scratches on her face and her baby finger is twice the size it should be and she yelps every time you go near it! And her dad didn't even tell my sister...it was only when she asked my niece what happened to her nose that she found out!! So she is taking her to the drs tomorrow to get her checked out. I'm so cross cos the 5 and 6 year old were watching my 3 year old niece while her dad and the girlfriend were cuddled up on the bloody sofa!

Think I'm going to go have a bath...seriously need to do my legs lol and wash my hair. Having pizza when OH gets home from work yay.

LK poor liittle thing, hope the finger heals quickly. I hate seeing younger kids left with older boisterous kids not being supervised.

Need to wash my hairtomorrow in the shower, its way too lomg to do in the bath. Did get my legs done though and tidied the garden earlier :rofl:

Sam enjoy the 9 months, its lovely they got you gifts and had a nice finish. Roll on 5 weeks hey :happydance:

OH is just out doing the weekly shop (on his push bike and trailer) Gosh we are unconventional! I'm awaiting a nice danish so I can have that with a coffee.

Hi Ladies,

Have been reading your posts for the past 2 weeks now but not plucked up the courage to join in :blush: you all seem like really good friends & I feel silly joining in late...hope you will all have me though? I'm quite a chatter box and could do with a good natter with people who actually understand what i'm experiencing at the moment!

So a little introduction about me? I'm Megan, 20 years old and live with my partner Matt and my parents (currently looking for somewhere to rent!) in Cheshire!

I'm 32 weeks tomorrow, due on 23rd October and veryy excited! :baby: We finally have everything ready for baby, super organised and it feels great....all we need now is baby..October really can't come quick enough for us!

Just watching Katie Price, I can't stand her at all...she makes my blood boil, she's horrid and has no heart!!! :growlmad: lol....waiting for DP to get in from football, god knows where he has got too :shrug: he's normally home by 9! Guessing he's gone for a sneaky one at the pub, naughty naughty :nope:

Anyway hope your all well, gonna try keep up with you all and join in from now on! :thumbup:

Megan
x

Hi Megan! Don't feel silly joining late. Some of the girls have only been around a few weeks. We are all quite friendly don't worry!

Can't wait for OH to get home from work....Dominos mmmmmmm....

Mmmm Domino's, sounds good to me! They don't deliver near me, quite gutted actually!
However I did have pizza tonight, just an ASDA Ham & Pineapple one but jazzed it up with some sweetcorn too...I can't get enough of food right now!!

x

I love dominos, used to ahve it all the time when I worked for the ambulance service as we got it half price :rofl: Now have it on tuesday when its bogof or when we get good vouchers! mmmmm chicken kickers and hot sauce! I love their garlic sauce too. Ooooh i'm getting hungry now.

Welcome to the forum meggiemoo, someone else near my neck of the woods :thumbup:

:hi: Hello Maffie, where in Manchester are you from??
I'm in Cheadle, class myself as Cheshire to make me sound posh LOL :dohh:

x

I'm having the new Chicken Tikka pizza mmm... and chicken kickers hehe. James is full on dancing in my belly tonight lol. Had a bath and was led there watching my belly go side to side lol.

:hi: Hello Maffie, where in Manchester are you from??
I'm in Cheadle, class myself as Cheshire to make me sound posh LOL :dohh:

x

I'm just down the road then :rofl: I'm near sale. Which hospital are you under, im under SMUH (Wythenshawe)

Wow what a small world!! I'm under MRI/St Marys as my mum works there....would be better to go Wythenshawe but I can't be bothered changing now, takes us about 20/25 mins to get there, so not too bad...hopefully I will have alot of warning to get there when i'm in labour...also the new build is lovely!!

Mmm chicken tikka pizza sounds NICE....isn't it free wedges with Dominos tonight...ooh i'm so jealous!! Hehe

Little man is also very wriggly, my bump keeps going really distorted lol, feels like hes doing the mexican wave in there!

x

Morning Ladies...

Just a quickie before I dash to get ready for work...

For the want of not sounding harsh, I'm glad I'm not the only one whose sickness has come back with full clout... I've hated getting up out of my pit all the way through, but now with the sickness back I'm starting to wonder why I waste the money eating breakfast??? Mind you suppose it's better then dry wreching??? (TMI I'm sorry...)

So for all those who's sickness has returned or not gone...:hugs: Lets hope it buggers off soon... Very soon... If not lets count down to DDay...

My house seem rather strange having the carpets in, it's quieter already, even without the furniture; I'm more than certain that it's warmer too... :thumbup: Just wait until we get the radiators (I'll be pacing around the house in my swimsuit it'll seem so warm.... Now that's a sight for sore eyes!?!?)

Had a lovely phone call from the builders who did the extension, he's offered us his kitchen cabinets (as they match a job he's working on now; and I work with the gentleman too; and he's going to replace his kitchen too... see if I can get this sounding right... So he's going to talk to the lad I work with to get the units passed my way, along with theirs = new kitchen at my house!!:happydance:) I know brand new ones would be lovely... But hey, how long is the solicitors going to take etc... Can you tell I'm a fan of recycling?? Anyway, I don't want to say no thanks; and shoot myself in the foot by having done so... So we're going Saturday to collect the units...

Right best have my brew and get dressed for work... Don't think they'd be amused if I turned up in my bright pink fluffy dressing gown... lol

Oh... Welcome to the gang Megan... Have a lovely morning all, catch you all later in the day...

Morning all :)

Meggiemoo :hi: welcome to the bumpkins babes.. Dont feel silly joining us at this point, we are pleased to have you come chat with us :)

Blimey girls i aint liking the pains this morning! i have got period type aches in my pelvis and from what i have read it means she is engaging! i knew she was dropping into my pelvis but seriously she is way too soon to be engaging!
Well i am now armed with EPO capsules and am starting them next week.. just gotta get some RLT now :)

Hope you are all ok and looking forward to the weekend :hugs:

Morning girlies. Well off to collect the keys very soon hehe. Been awake since 6.55am when James decided it would be great fun to have a little dance on mummys bladder. Yay. Just had my breakfast and I'm now off to wake OH up as he is actually due at work at 9am and he has to get bread first lol. Hope everyone has a good morning and I will come back before lunch and catch up. TTFN! x

Meggiemoo I had a stay in the new st marys already, was admitted there the week it opened :rofl: 4 days of being hot! Yeah it take roughly 25-30 minutes to get there for us so wythenshawe is just easier seen as I go nearly every week.

Morning girls, well mum is coming over today so off shopping and out for a carvery lunch.

OH made me laugh this morning, gave him a hug and kiss good bye and he said can you put your nipples away while im wearing lycra :rofl: He cycles to work, told him I cant be held responsible for my nipples doing what they want!

Hope everyone is well

Eswift I was waiting for the kettle to boil this morning and the urge to be sick was unreal. thankfully has passed now, not sure im impressed with the sickness coming back. It's without warning too so it's just happening anywhere if I cant reach a bathroom :sick:

Right i'd better get dressed and dry my mop top. I really must think about getting my hair cut. Is having hair just above my waist really impractical with a new baby?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->