Official October Team Bumpkins

Well busy(ish) day ahead! Just got up to get daughter ready for school to find out she's already up and dressed! Bless!

Had a better nights sleep last night! Yipee! So feel bit more human! Can't wait till stanley here so I can lay on my belly without being kicked to death! I still manage to sleep on my front but he doesn't like it and takes him ages to get comfy! Mean mummy lol

Right better get a move on! Have a good morning ladies xxx

o_O I've just realised that October is NEXT MONTH! Wowww! =D

Morning all

Happy Birthday Keerthy :kiss:

Well I feel like I slept a bit better last night, was up as early :rofl: It's certainly very dark here this morning.

I need to get some house work done today. I picked load of pears from the garden yesterday so need to find a nice pear recipe to use them on. The apples will need picking soon. Not surer whats happened to the plum tree but they all went funny and fell off!

OH is stressed with work so he's not doing much at home at the mo and he's off to see solicitor today so I need to crack on with things. Until this dvorce is sorted we are strapped for cash so really need to bite the bullet and sell some of my nice clothes that i'm never going to wear! Along with everything else I dont use.

Hope everyone is feeling well today :hugs: for those who need them. Right time to get breakfast and hope i'm not sick.

Morning all x

Keerthy: Happy birthday hunni :cake:

Finally a better nights sleep last night but still feeling shattered :dohh: Maybe i will feel more awake later?!

Hmmm time for a coffee me thinks! back later xxxx

morning all, well im feeling worse than i did yesterday with this cold :( had kind of a stitch like pain in my lower abdomen on one side this morning too - anyone had this?

got hospital appointment tomorrow, just wishing this week would end so i can have a lie in !!!

:flower: Happy Birthday Keerthy, have a great day xxx, how are we all today, Babylove glad your apointment went well, feel tired again today, but still waking up at all hours! weather is rubbish today and i cant believe that in a few weeks were all going to be mums xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :baby: :happydance:

Morning Ladies,

kerthy - Happy bday

h702: hope you feel better soon

3rd night in a row with crap sleep now !!! Eyes are stinging and red I am so tired. I also had a real strange dream last night that I had the baby and he was around a couple of months old and I had left him at home with oh and when I came back he was screaming crying and oh said he has been crying since you left, I tried to breast feed him and he was saying to me ( the baby) your not my mammy I dont want to be here.. It was horrible dream.

Have another ante natal today Il fill you all in tommorrow

Hope you all have a lovely day xxx :hugs:

Morning all,

Happy Birthday Keerthy :cake:

I noticed the darker mornings, although it's harder to get out of bed, I kind of love it! I was thinking yesterday - I wonder if LO will be here for Halloween, I was more thinking alnog the lines of - will they will be here when the trick or treaters will be knocking at the door or if I will be an overly large bump stuck on the couch hiding becaue I can't get up every 2 mins! :wacko:

I am quite confident LO will turn. My mum said I was the same so fiongers crossed. LO is such a cheeky chops already there is no way they would let things be so organised like a c-section date! I don't really fancy them manually turning LO, I may try the chinese method for a giggle - its a form of acupunture and incense burning on / by my feet. I can't see that doing any harm but the other method i'm not so keen on!

I guess this sickness that is coming now is the lack of room for LO. I woke up twice last night but managed to not be sick, although it was close. I was all uncomfy and I think LO was trying to or had moved position, but I feel normal again this morning.

Have a good morning all x

Morning Ladies,

3rd night in a row with crap sleep now !!! Eyes are stinging and red I am so tired. I also had a real strange dream last night that I had the baby and he was around a couple of months old and I had left him at home with oh and when I came back he was screaming crying and oh said he has been crying since you left, I tried to breast feed him and he was saying to me ( the baby) your not my mammy I dont want to be here.. It was horrible dream.

Sounds like a few of us are having weird dreams at the moment. I thought I was going to die last night. It was wierd, it was like I was given a choice. I felt like I had all pins and needles all over, quite fuzzy, but it wasn't painful. At first I was thinking 'ok' but then I thought, 'no' I don't want to as I realised LO wasn't born yet'. Then I woke up. It was really horrid and freaked me out that I was so OK with it in the beginning :cry: Its the last thing I want. I don't know if its becasue I was half asleep and had pins and needles or not but the thought really scared me. Took me a while to get back off to sleep after.

Happy Birthday Keerthy
https://i27.tinypic.com/k1vtrq.jpg

Morning everyone :hugs:

Hope mums and bumps are ok!
Havent slept well as still feeling my little man all in my hips, this boy is determind to keep me on my toes until he arrives. Having a lazy day today as did so much yesterday and felt it afterwards! Had another small bleed this morning but seems to happen whenever he moves around so im thinking wherever the blood clot is he is knocking it.

Kte it was going swimming that got my lo turned. I felt it happening as I was squatting up and down in the water. Was quite surreal. if my cold is cleared up im going to aquanatal next week. Ive found the heartburna nd sickness is back but think its baby kicking all my organs.

Linda i've resorted to eye drops as I found lack of sleep was leaving me with itchy dry eyes. My bag contains optrex dry eyes and molton brown eye rescue cream (makes me look almost human) :rofl:

We've decided while im on full pay maternity to save all the child benefits, money from selling things and oh's bonuses in a separate account so it will cover some of the shortfall while im on smp and zero wage.

Happy birthday, Keerthy :)

To those of you who say "I haven't slept well for a couple of days" ... I wish I could say the same, but instead I say "I haven't slept well since about March". Seriously :-(

Linda i've resorted to eye drops as I found lack of sleep was leaving me with itchy dry eyes. My bag contains optrex dry eyes and molton brown eye rescue cream (makes me look almost human) :rofl:

Il have to try it ! My eyes are so sore ... I really need some sleep tonight ..

Kte- thats a horrible dream :hugs:

morning all, well im feeling worse than i did yesterday with this cold :( had kind of a stitch like pain in my lower abdomen on one side this morning too - anyone had this?

got hospital appointment tomorrow, just wishing this week would end so i can have a lie in !!!

I have this constantly! Not nice! Even worse when I'm out walking+r stand too quickly other times its just there not matter what I have or haven't done! Hope u r feeling better tho x

Il have to try it ! My eyes are so sore ... I really need some sleep tonight ..

Kte- thats a horrible dream :hugs:

Thanks - I am convincing myself it's just our hormones and worst fears mixing together :hugs:

happy birthday keerthy :)

i also had wierd dream last night, i was having the baby and me and oh were at his parents house. mil pushed me out of the bed, and i was like, are you just going to stand there and let her do that?! to oh! very wierd.

im getting so stressed out!!

My sister is really pissing me off! My mum is having cemo atm, and tomorrow is her cemo day. Well sister has asked us to take mum which i said is fine but will need to use mums car which is at my sisters house, as our tax has ran out. Anyway shes gone major off on one saying that were making it hard and that were being competely unreasonable?! iv phone my mum and she said it was fine to use her car! Now shes making me feel like shite because shes making out we dont want to take mum! and i no for a fact she will tell mum that we said we cant/wont take her!

Mornin' Girls,

Ah Chiropractor in 2.5 hours. Can't freaking wait! :happydance:
Then I gotta sit in from 930 as the builders are coming for the 11 month warranty check on the house.

I fell asleep on the sofa last night and slept the *entire night* :shock: well, until 5.20am, thats a long time for me haha.

Keerthy ~ Wasn't in pain, just felt sickly :) https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i260/ChaoticOtter/Smileys/8_2_1011.gifhttps://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i260/ChaoticOtter/Smileys/bdayparty.gif

Yemii ~ Just have a chat to your midwife regarding the GBS thing, ask her advice and let her put your mind at rest. Considering previous history they might have another plan in mind for you for when you need to go in.

Sam ~ Happy Anniversary for yesterday!

KKSarah ~ I was apprehensive about the birth, but then I read a hyponobirthing book (the girls here know it as the evil baby book! haha) and it put a lot of my fears to rest. I'm just totally ready and over being pregnant now.

LK ~ Glad the move is going well :)

Maffie ~ Sorry you had a bad MW appointment. Who the hell is she to question the consultant? I'd call the consultant and complain or call back and ask to speak to another MW. There's a reason the consultant has put these measures in place and she has no right to 'overrule' or doubt him. This is your babys safety.

Babylove ~ Glad the app went well.

Mumof4 ~ Holy crap woman, you're supposed to be taking it easy!!!!!

Jlo ~ Congrats on 35 weeks :)

TaylorsMum ~ Sister sounds like a bit of a drama queen and like she wants the car. Congrats on the last box :happydance:

and breathe....

Sister has rang mum telling her that if we use car she wil never get it back! Im so fuming. Shes proper stressing me out. Thing is she told mum shes mot'd her car for her but now i wonder if she really has?! Anyway rang my other older sister and explained getting stressed and ended up crying on phone. So shes rang mum, But mum put phone down on her telling her shes fed up with me and her?! Im so so so mad.

The only time iv said i cant take mum cemo is when i start going hospital 2x a week from next week, if it is on a thursday. Shes made me feel so bad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->